Native bud bud ding ding comes to the West & realises it's not a shit-stain remover to get an education & become an engineer YAAAARRRRR.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, thereallegend, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Why do pajeets obsess so much over white women?

Why do pajeets obsess so much over white women?
those are just the mentally Ill ones. This is the normal way

betabux, education, intelligence, money, etc. has always been complete cope for romance/dating. no matter your race

• +1
Reactions: leveruis, thereallegend and Deleted member 23558

Last edited:
This is total cap though man and you know it lol

View attachment 2534562

If you said HTN I'd agree with you but the NATIVE Indian's shit dumb accent and stupid idiotic programmed npc follower brains are failoing the Indian/Pakistani race.

I don't know why you insist on this but it's really off the money and it actually shows (And I don't mean this as any disrespect) that you don't leave your basement.

There are plenty of very good looking Indians/Pakistanis in the UK and in particular London. I worked in central London and know this for a damn fact.

I agree they are capped at HTN for girls that aren;t ethnic themselves but to say LTN is their highest is absurd.

For instance if you told the white girls I dated during college that I was below average looking they would have laughed and also told you you were jealous and need to shut up lol. I am not saying this to brag and I acknowledge I get taxxed by the Indian/Pakistani pheno, despite my accent/voice and especially now a days where I have lost the collagen etc, but you know damn well what you are saying is being said for effect.
You tagged the wrong guy

This is total cap though man and you know it lol

If you said HTN I'd agree with you but the NATIVE Indian's shit dumb accent and stupid idiotic programmed npc follower brains are failoing the Indian/Pakistani race.

I don't know why you insist on this but it's really off the money and it actually shows (And I don't mean this as any disrespect) that you don't leave your basement.

There are plenty of very good looking Indians/Pakistanis in the UK and in particular London. I worked in central London and know this for a damn fact.

I agree they are capped at HTN for girls that aren;t ethnic themselves but to say LTN is their highest is absurd.

For instance if you told the white girls I dated during college that I was below average looking they would have laughed and also told you you were jealous and need to shut up lol. I am not saying this to brag and I acknowledge I get taxxed by the Indian/Pakistani pheno, despite my accent/voice and especially now a days where I have lost the collagen etc, but you know damn well what you are saying is being said for effect.