Native's full debloating guide

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
First off, this is going to be a bit of a long thread. The reason is bloating has many causes, and it's not something you can explain in two sentences, with that being said, continue reading.

If I eat carbs I literally look deathtier 1 PSL. It makes me look like my face just got stung by bees and people at my workplace always comment "you look tired bro" when in reality I'm just bloated as shit and it destroys my eye area since I already don't have any fat under my eyes so the water just makes me have major eye bags.

IMG 20200412 112105

Here's an example. Carbs literally destroy my face and turn me into a descendant of Ghengis Khan

Kublai khan wc 9369657 1 402

Here's what I look like fully debloated with a low carb low salt diet

IMG 20200618 011036

(started accutane 2 days ago so don't say shit about acne)

Causes

Before I explain how you can debloat, I must explain how it happens. Bloating is merely water retention, caused by either too high salt intake, or a surplus of carbohydrate intake. The body converts carbohydrates (80% of the American diet) into glycogen, which is the stored form of glucose, a fast, easily available source of energy the body uses during the day, especially during any physical activity. For every 1 gram of carbohydrates you consume, your body will store 3-4 grams of water with it. When you do physical excercise, or merely go about your day, your body uses the stored glycogen as energy, and gets rid of the water that was held with it afterwards. Most of the water retention occurs when you go to sleep, and this is why when you wake up you look way more bloated than when you went to sleep.

Quick Solutions
-Working out with any difficult excercise to use the glycogen
-Taking OTC diuretics to force water to be removed from your body, examples include Dandelion root extract, hydrochlorothiazide, and even better Bumetanide (both HCTZ and Bumetanide require prescriptions, HTZC for me was bullshit cope but Bumetanide literally had me pissing gallons and looking like an absolute debloated god despite eating ramen and garbage), caffeine (no difference for me personally).

All of the above methods can have you debloated at least 3/4ths your full potential within 2 hours.

Long-Term Solutions

This area is different. Undeniably the best method for losing bloat is to follow these long-term solutions, many of which will require extreme diligence but also keep you EXTREMELY healthy as well as looking like a lean beast.

-Low-Carb Diet. Carbohydrates for my general rule of thumb is most foods that are white or fluffy. This includes grains, rice, potatoes, and many vegetables and fruits. Bananas for example, contain 30g of carbs in just one.

The issue with the low-carb diet (either a keto diet, which is 30g of carbs a day max, high fat, medium protein, or the carnivore diet, which is no carbs, all fat and protein from fatty animal products like steak), is that it is very hard to maintain, as carbs are directly linked to a dopamine response which is why most of the American diet is heavily focused on carbohydrates, as it is what the brain craves, a quick, easily stored, easy to use form of energy that also stores water, but at the expense of your asthetics. The low-carb diet also requires you to eat high fat, as the body cannot run on protein as it contains very little energy in itself. This is what rabbit starvation is, the consumption of little carbs or fat and only lean protein. You must consume either fat or carbs as a source of energy, thats it. A high fat diet requires tons of planning, to get the right food, it's more expensive (carbs are cheap), and it becomes very boring after a long time.

Another main issue with the low-carb diet is that the lack of water retention from carbs causes you to become very sluggish in the first 4 days to 2 weeks of starting it, as your body adapts to using fat as a source of energy. You will have to eat ridiculous amounts of salt during this time, to help your body hold water, as it will not be used to being debloated that much. Also being on a low carb diet is harder to work out, as when you workout your body normally uses glycogen as a source of energy, but now it will be directly using your fat stores as a source of energy. This is one of the main appeals of the keto diet to Normies as well.

---Dropping salt intake will also fix water retention, but the vast majority of water retention is going to come from carbs. The issue with cutting salt is all food becomes tasteless without it, and you will have a hard time finding food in most stores that doesn't contain sodium. You will most likely have to cook food yourself pre-prepared. The next option is merely an alternative to cutting salt.
-Increasing potassium intake is also a great alternative to cutting salt. If you simply cannot get over the tastelessness of food, go to the store and go to the seasoning aisle, and find some shit called "NoSalt" or just a generic brand of it. Walmart has it. It's Potassium Chloride, (check the ingredients), a powdered form of potassium and probably the biggest fucking container of potassium you will ever get for just $5. If you wish to continue eating salt, merely check how much sodium you are adding yo your food, and double that amount with potassium and add the doubled amount of potassium to your food. This mixture should be 2/3 potassium 1/3 sodium. I stole this from @Bewusst so if you have a heart attack (you can get a heart attack from consuming the wrong dose of potassium, too much) blame him jfl. No but in all seriousness I have had zero issues doing this at all and will continue to do this.

THATS IT.
There are no other ways to debloat other than clenbuterol. Also some evidence has been thrown around that too much estrogen can cause bloating, and I have gyno and wide hips so for me personally, this may be why I bloat so bad. But for the rest of you with normal T levels, that is all there is to debloat, and there is no other solutions. Cold showers are complete cope and don't do shit. Also I've learned I have a very hateable face and the failo effect applies to me so I expect some negative feedback just from your brain killing itself over my face jfl.

thx if rd

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YungPSLGod, Cope>rope, mogthemoggers and 26 others
jesus buddy boyo your skin looks absolutely disgusting but good thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and thecel
You look the same in both pics tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, fjor2096, JizzFarmer and 19 others
You look the same in both pics tbh
You are very very insane. Also this is true for EVERYONE but when you debloat it seems like the world to you but other people barely notice. The difference between my eye area in the before and the after is so drastic you have to be blind.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Maltreser, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
And no PSL gained in after photo.
Bimax + custom implants + buccal fat removal or babyface wont go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Mr.cope and Deleted member 6341
You are very very insane. Also this is true for EVERYONE but when you debloat it seems like the world to you but other people barely notice. The difference between my eye area in the before and the after is so drastic you have to be blind.
???

Literally different angles. What did you expect? No actual difference

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and Deleted member 6341
When you think you're bloated but you just have shit bones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, turkishchad, KING REIDYZ and 8 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Treasure223
Stop reading at dropping salt intake. Salt helps less bloated from water.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Treasure223 and Patient A
Screenshot 20200622 005613

I'm really tired of the overall lack of intelligence on this forum. There's no amount of insults in the world that could fix the fucking blazing stupidity of the users on this forum.

View attachment 469786

I'm really tired of the overall lack of intelligence on this forum. There's no amount of insults in the world that could fix the fucking blazing stupidity of the users on this forum.
Ok I'm gonna help you out. Look up the vertical diet and go to the salt section. Obviously causes water retention.

Ok I'm gonna help you out. Look up the vertical diet and go to the salt section. Obviously causes water retention.
You are literally telling me the opposite of what everyone everywhere for all of time already knows. Doctors even tell people with high blood pressure (caused by too much salt intake, it holds water in the blood) to lower their salt intake, causing them to lose water, which lowers their blood pressure.

Please just agree with me and stop the autism, I'm right on this one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, karbo and Patient A
me reading this while eating oats
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Treasure223 and Deleted member 7806
Actually high iq thread. Low Sodium for sustained periods can make you hold water too, just something to be wary of if you don't have an Americamaxxed diet.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, MasterKey and Patient A
Actually high iq thread. Low Sodium for sustained periods can make you hold water too, just something to be wary of if you don't have an Americamaxxed diet.
Just kys theory Confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Treasure223 and KingScrew
Just kys theory Confirmed
1. Eat sufficient-plenty salt, whatever works for you - your body will adapt.
2. Then cut it off completely a day or two before you do something important, your body won't be react in time and will keep draining water/salt.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Treasure223, MasterKey and 1 other person
Muh „low carb“, muh „low salt“ bs

- get lean
- at least 1:2.25 sodium/potassium ratio
- drink enough water
- move more
- sleep with head elevated and not for too long
- moderate sun exposure
- if you wear contact lenses, NEVER sleep with them, always remove them before going to sleep and try to reduce the time you wear them

• +1
Reactions: j05, thesedamnjuuuman, Kmscurry and 5 others
Muh „low carb“, muh „low salt“ bs

- get lean
- at least 1:2.25 sodium/potassium ratio
- drink enough water
- move more
- sleep with head elevated and not for too long
- moderate sun exposure
- if you wear contact lenses, NEVER sleep with them, always remove them before going to sleep and try to reduce the time you wear them
none of that works im still bloated really really bad despite doing all of that

i think my hormones levels are fucked causing me to get bloated maybe

• So Sad
none of that works im still bloated really really bad despite doing all of that

i think my hormones levels are fucked causing me to get bloated maybe
Are you on drugs? It‘s possible that your thyroid is not working properly or that you have chronically elevated cortisol levels. Puffiness is a symptom of Cushing‘s Syndrome for example. Do you take any supplements?

Are you on drugs? It‘s possible that your thyroid is not working properly or that you have chronically elevated cortisol levels. Puffiness is a symptom of Cushing‘s Syndrome for example. Do you take any supplements?
I've never taken any drugs at all and I've been puffy asf since like age 16 but I have gyno and wide hips (sign of high estrogen) so I assumed it was that. I have no idea what's wrong with me tbh.

I definitely don't have Cushing's disease, no matter how calm I am I'm always bloated if I eat carbs. The thing is I bloat WAY harder than other people IRL when we eat the same food. Like I can move my face back and forth and it will flab back and forth like I'm fat. It's really weird. But I looked up thyroid issues and I might have hypothyroidism. I have like all of the issues, dry hair, brittle nails, depression (just look at my posts jfl), my heart rate is like 47, I'm not sure but I assume I have it. I have to find out how to fix it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
mirin that 1:1 philtrum to chin ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I've never taken any drugs at all and I've been puffy asf since like age 16 but I have gyno and wide hips (sign of high estrogen) so I assumed it was that. I have no idea what's wrong with me tbh.

I definitely don't have Cushing's disease, no matter how calm I am I'm always bloated if I eat carbs. The thing is I bloat WAY harder than other people IRL when we eat the same food. Like I can move my face back and forth and it will flab back and forth like I'm fat. It's really weird. But I looked up thyroid issues and I might have hypothyroidism. I have like all of the issues, dry hair, brittle nails, depression (just look at my posts jfl), my heart rate is like 47, I'm not sure but I assume I have it. I have to find out how to fix it though.
Do you want me to go it through with you? If so, pm. It would bombard this thread

Do you want me to go it through with you? If so, pm. It would bombard this thread
Yes please bro tbh I hate being bloated everyone stares at me at work I look so god damn subhuman

Good thread boyo thanks for this

This nigga starts accutane and doesn't moisturize
ngmi boyo

This nigga starts accutane and doesn't moisturize
ngmi boyo
I've been moisturizing for the last 2 years even without accutane, like I said this thread is not about my acne I already have that covered, it's hormonal believe me I don't like having it.

• +1
If you debloat you will think you look completely different but other people barely notice. Try it.

You literally have no excuse not to debloat unless you are just lazy. If that's the case, then you aren't looksMAXxing.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Tyronecell
1. Eat sufficient-plenty salt, whatever works for you - your body will adapt.
2. Then cut it off completely a day or two before you do something important, your body won't be react in time and will keep draining water/salt.
Awesome

My diet is shit lol

I prefer drinking coffee. I do work out and have low salt intake but there is no way I can cut out carbs, most of the good food is full of carbs.

I prefer drinking coffee. I do work out and have low salt intake but there is no way I can cut out carbs, most of the good food is full of carbs.
Of course you don't want to cut carbs, your body craves it.

You look better bloated than unbloated, purely due to the fact you lack BONES

sorry boyo it's the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
You look better bloated than unbloated, purely due to the fact you lack BONES

sorry boyo it's the truth
This thread tells me who the stupid users are on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Treasure223
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and johncruz12345
Good thread but you have shit bones so there really wasn’t a change in your face
And the first pic looks like it was taken in the morning
Everyone is bloated in the morning :lul:

• +1
Impressive man I don’t to try Bumetanide

so instead i will gets dandelion tea to act as diuretic

how is your experiment with dandelion tea or supplements?

these are symptoms of hypothyroidism? my hair is painfully dry and i have 0 energy 24/7
did i give myself this condition by eating very low carb for a month? jfl

So eating to much sodium = bloat
Eating to less sodium = bloat
How do you fix this?

So his reason for bloating is thyroid issues right?

Impressive man I don’t to try Bumetanide

so instead i will gets dandelion tea to act as diuretic

how is your experiment with dandelion tea or supplements?
Do those really work? I thought those were all bullshit tbh?