Native's full debloating guide

these are symptoms of hypothyroidism? my hair is painfully dry and i have 0 energy 24/7
did i give myself this condition by eating very low carb for a month? jfl
Just think of paleolithic people and their diet. They didn't have those problems so i doubt its because of low carb. If you cutted it off completely without slowly going down then maybe but idk

So bump, essentially I realized I have no bloating issues, I bloat the same as everyone else.

Only thing is I have zero bones in my face so when I bloat the same as everyone else, I get really subhuman looking. Also on top of that I have under eye hollows so when I do "bloat" overnight, I have really apparent under eye bags.

I'm getting fillers in the far future for my current eye bags, I would get it now but I don't have enough time off work to get it done nor the funds.

Low carb removes all water retention which shows my bones and gets rid of the puffiness which in turn hides the hollowing of my under eyes. You can still see the dark circles (24/7 have had these for years), but the bags go since there's no water retention causing the puffiness.

Makes sense?

So bump, essentially I realized I have no bloating issues, I bloat the same as everyone else.

Only thing is I have zero bones in my face so when I bloat the same as everyone else, I get really subhuman looking. Also on top of that I have under eye hollows so when I do "bloat" overnight, I have really apparent under eye bags.

I'm getting fillers in the far future for my current eye bags, I would get it now but I don't have enough time off work to get it done nor the funds.

Low carb removes all water retention which shows my bones and gets rid of the puffiness which in turn hides the hollowing of my under eyes. You can still see the dark circles (24/7 have had these for years), but the bags go since there's no water retention causing the puffiness.

Makes sense?
Yeah but i thought bloating was from massive amounts of sodium and not from carbs? Pretty unavoidable with kids and teens tbh but idk the carb thing prob isnt as big as sodium intake

Stop reading at dropping salt intake. Salt helps less bloated from water.
Your more retarded then a kid i met on modern warfare 2 back in 2009

Edit: less retarded then him because i looked it up but still retarded

Last edited:
You are literally telling me the opposite of what everyone everywhere for all of time already knows. Doctors even tell people with high blood pressure (caused by too much salt intake, it holds water in the blood) to lower their salt intake, causing them to lose water, which lowers their blood pressure.

Please just agree with me and stop the autism, I'm right on this one.
Actually what he said makes a bit of sense. I looked up the vertical diet and it reduces bloat but taking salt doesn't help. Minimizing wont help and raising wont help but if you keep it at a neutral level perhaps then it will reduce bloat but maybe not as much as taking a routine like the user kingscrew said in here or taking some prescribed/unprescribed product to reduce water retention or bloat

I've been moisturizing for the last 2 years even without accutane, like I said this thread is not about my acne I already have that covered, it's hormonal believe me I don't like having it.
Ive heard of moisturizing but i dont do it. What is it? Just washing the face or what?

Actually what he said makes a bit of sense. I looked up the vertical diet and it reduces bloat but taking salt doesn't help. Minimizing wont help and raising wont help but if you keep it at a neutral level perhaps then it will reduce bloat but maybe not as much as taking a routine like the user kingscrew said in here or taking some prescribed/unprescribed product to reduce water retention or bloat
See told you fgt

Bump to anyone who is interested in debloating

Too bad the op deleted his thread.
I have a similar problem with him(boneless, in my case maxila 404).

I will write some stuff here.

-carbs bloat but without them you will have a hard time even getting your morning erection.

-i have not tried his diuretic but i have tried furosemide and it works tremendously well but only if your diet is shit and full of salt. If you eat healthy already furosemide will not make a huge difference but will stil be visible immediately.

-for furosemide there is a rebound effect. So it is not worth taking it unless you are prepared to look excellent for 24h and then eat 0.00g of salt for the next 2-3 days in order to minimize the rebound effect.

-in the case of OP the problem might be fixed with an aromatase inhibitor. I tried it for myself(aromasin) and it worked ok when i had high E(because of some drugs i was taking). But if your E is in good levels(20-30, +/-5) then it will not make a difference. However i suspect that for OP it will be a life changing difference. However i would do some bloodwork before and see if the high E levels are confirmed

-supppementing with potassium can work but at least for me, when i went to high doses i got abdominal pain, bloating. But hey, i looked lean.

-getting potassium from foods without getting carbs(potassium is found in bananas and potatoes) is hard, if not impossible.

-taking antidiuretics is taking a one way trip to kidney failure in no time. Would advise against it.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
What i found works for me:
-track everything you eat. Macros and also sodium and potassium.

-keep track of your progress regarding weight loss by using an average of the last 3-5 days. So when you weigh yourself in the morning do not write that in the excel but add it to the weight of the previous 4 days and divide by 5 and you will get a better estimation if you are on the right track. The same goes for bodyfat %. A bioimpedance scale is good enough to get you on the right path.

-actually losing fat. There is a big diff between 15 and 11.x% even for an apparently hopeless boneless fuck like myself.

-don t do drugs. They fuck up your hormones in ways in which they are hard to decifre.

-avoid all processed food and don t add salt to your food. Basically aim for a 0 salt diet.

-restrict carbs as much as you feel comfortable enough so you can still enjoy life(have sex, workout)

-drink at least 2L of water per day but spread them evenly throughout the day.

-check your E Levels. If they are not between 20-35 then you might have a problem. Go see a doctor you trust.

-train legs but don t break your back. Just train them. When you are on a cut the first muscles that suffer the loss are legs. If you don t have leg muscles than you will lose from.other, more important aestethically muscles like chest and back.

-sleep well. Hunger hormone goes up, satiety hormone goes down, cortisol goes up. A lethal combination for some1 who tries to minimize bloating and cut weight.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer