Natty training on weight lifting is a joke

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Don’t lift weight’s if your going to expect a good physique attainable in less then 3 year’s because for 99% of the male population it’s going to take 10+ year’s of natural training with no supplement’s and clean eating + Disciplined routine to even get near close to god tier pussy soaking physique’s like David laid,Jeff seid, and Jon Skywalker.

If you are not prepared for the extremely stoic discipline lifestyle of natty training then just don’t bother lifting.

Instead focusing on other more important aspect’s such as leanmaxxing for a better looking face since face is 100x more important then body. Height is nothing you can do beside’s blasting HGH so don’t bother with something you cannot change.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, HerpDerpson, RoyaleWithCheese and 7 others
Agreed natty lifting is a joke, even as a genetic outlier

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 23186 and 5 others
Lower IQ on average than the country of Nigeria.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 23530, MadTwatter and 5 others
Agreed natty lifting is a joke, even as a genetic outlier
Just the chance of being that 1% would just be based off muscle building gene’s and not other MORE important aspect’s to a more female gazed physique such as wide Clavicle and narrow hip’s

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
3-5 years natty lifting is enough for a physique that satisfies 99.9% of women on apps.
Many things about your body are out your control anyway, like clavicle width (which along with narrow hips makes for a very aesthetic male body whether you lift or not)

The harder part is keeping low body fat year round, natty or roided.

I do agree that in 1-2 years you will barely see any changes natty and that can be discouraging.
When people injecting test get the results in 3 months

I will probably inject when I'm way older (like 40+) since there is nothing to lose at that point.
When you're younger the notable risk of hair loss and collagen damage is a big downside. Potential gyno is a downside.
(Roid gut is also a big downside but will not affect most casual users)

Failed PCT can also lead to permanent hormonal issues like never having your dick work again.

Nevertheless, I think I will use steroids when older.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, zeshama, KING REIDYZ and 10 others
It's not going to take 10 years.

You'll simply never get there. Natty gains are maxed out in a couple of years if you really train hard and are mainly down to genetics.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Yerico7, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
3-5 years natty lifting is enough for a physique that satisfies 99.9% of women on apps.

The harder part is keeping low body fat year round, natty or roided.

I do agree that in 1-2 years you will barely see any changes natty and that can be discouraging.

I will probably inject when I'm way older (like 40+) since there is nothing to lose at that point.
When you're younger the notable risk of hair loss and collagen damage is a big downside. Potential gyno is a downside.

Failed PCT can also lead to permanent hormonal issues like never having your dick work again.

Nevertheless, I do think I'll use steroids when older.
This is for like the average person but no one in reality is going to have that much time 4-5x a week clean eating and working out. Only some incel outcast has that much time i mean thars why gym is associated with ugly looking men who are short in the first place…

• +1
Reactions: callisto
It's not going to take 10 years.

You'll simply never get there. Natty gains are maxed out in a couple of years if you really train hard and are mainly down to genetics.
The bad genetic’s would take 10 years the average would get 4-6 year’s maxxed out skeletal muscle mass

Keep coping bro lol natty lifting is such a waste of time just be tall and good looking bro
Hahaha this is prolly coming from someone who hasn't touched the gym for over two years straight haha.
Let me guess no gym for face?
Also you just tried to disapprove what I said by saying "just be tall and goodlooking bro" aka using extremities to win a general argument hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Corleone and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Hahaha this is prolly coming from someone who hasn't touched the gym for over two years straight haha.
Also you just tried to disapprove what I said by saying "just be tall and goodlooking bro" aka using extremities to win a general argument hahaha.
They are genetic qualities which are biologically valued as highest sexual dimorphism. Girl’s are hardwired through evolution to pick male’s with genetic trait’s that can’t be physically changed.

Gymcelling is the most tryhard thing girl’s view as sub-consciouly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet and callisto
the natty gymmaxxers are too low iq to be capable of finding a reliable steroid source anyway tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Dystopian, cutecel and 1 other person

For your answer ive been going to gym for 1 year previously and after stopping and leanmaxxing recieved 100x more attention from women then “JUST LIFT BRO” at the gym

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Two-Three years of actually clean eating and hard lifting will put you at a better physique than 99% percent of the population you believe this won't help the average 5 9 normie at all or to the point where it's worse than what you said to do? Your advice is to rather starve to 130 pounds and get "lean" aka twink frame and get mogged even brutally by other men. hahahahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 22886, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
the natty gymmaxxers are too low iq to be capable of finding a reliable steroid source anyway tbh
Its just gymcel’s think that girls actually are attracted too muscular bodies. Girls legit like soccer player physiques which correlated 6 pack visbile abs with leaness in the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Gandy
For your answer ive been going to gym for 1 year previously and after stopping and leanmaxxing recieved 100x more attention from women then “JUST LIFT BRO” at the gym
Oh so this is based on anecdotal evidence makes sense.

This is for like the average person but no one in reality is going to have that much time 4-5x a week clean eating and working out. Only some incel outcast has that much time i mean thars why gym is associated with ugly looking men who are short in the first place…
Getting in good shape as a natty then staying there is a rich idle mans hobby. I do agree with you on that.
It just takes too much time, money and effort for a normal office drone or worker.

Most lifters, natty or not, are not good looking no matter how much they train.

It's still a great way for an ugly man to boost his SMV a bit. There is a small niche of women who like lean buff guys even if their face is not good looking.

And I also agree getting lean (and having your facial bones and jawline pop out) will get you 100x more attention than a little bit of muscle you can't mostly see when wearing clothes (for true visibility under clothes you need to get huge)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Two-Three years of actually clean eating and hard lifting will put you at a better physique than 99% percent of the population you believe this won't help the average 5 9 normie at all or to the point where it's worse than what you said to do? Your advice is to rather starve to 130 pounds and get "lean" aka twink frame and get mogged even brutally by other men. hahahahahahahaha
Who said starving yourself was leanmaxxing ? Clearly exageratted eat in a caloric deficet to maintain current genetic muscle mass and no 5”9 normie is still a 5”9 normie with a body he has achieved through slavery work.
47A858F1 C19F 407B BC7B 7955FB5B5337

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and MakinMogReturns
Getting in good shape as a natty then staying there is a rich idle mans hobby. I do agree with you on that.

Most lifters, natty or not, are not good looking no matter how much they train.

It's still a great way for an ugly man to boost his SMV a bit. There is a small niche of women who like lean buff guys even if their face is not good looking.
I agree with a small niche that making 10% of the female population which i would assume the average is a MTB max.

Who said starving yourself was leanmaxxing ? Clearly exageratted eat in a caloric deficet to maintain current genetic muscle mass and no 5”9 normie is still a 5”9 normie with a body he has achieved through slavery work. View attachment 1920769
It was a play on words I don't have time for semantics. The average 5 9 normie male in America needs to get a body like this for max appeal
1bcfc2ad0c1b9a99b887754434ddb4fc
You cannot get this from leanmax. You get this body from 1-3 years in the gym. Keep avoiding the gym son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Corleone, makeme183 and 1 other person
It was a play on words I don't have time for semantics. The average 5 9 normie male in America needs to get a body like this for max appeal View attachment 1920770 You cannot get this from leanmax. You get this body from 1-3 years in the gym. Keep avoiding the gym son.
Just show a female gaze good looking male face with a lean body with average muscle mass theory…

It was a play on words I don't have time for semantics. The average 5 9 normie male in America needs to get a body like this for max appeal View attachment 1920770 You cannot get this from leanmax. You get this body from 1-3 years in the gym. Keep avoiding the gym son.
Not to mention average frame… and top tier female gaze face for every single age group

You proved my theory that being lean is correlated with a good looking face too ? His body is nothing special lol and those tat’s give him halo boost. You think he worked hard in the gym for those tat’s ? Hes DYEL profile too what a shit example

• JFL
You proved my theory that being lean is correlated with a good looking face too ? His body is nothing special lol and those tat’s give him halo boost. You think he worked hard in the gym for those tat’s ? Hes DYEL profile too what a shit example
Nigga what are you on about you are moving the goal post obviously being lean is better than fat and bulky, but you still need muscle mass dumbo. His body is achievable through 1-3 years of gym. We are talking about his body not tats keep moving the goal post.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Corleone
Nigga what are you on about you are moving the goal post obviously being lean is better than fat and bulky, but you still need muscle mass dumbo. His body is achievable through 1-3 years of gym. We are talking about his body not tats keep moving the goal post.
Not moving i just added a point to make that your showing me someone with the average muscle mass who just leanmaxxed. And you think thats worth pursuing ? a average male body with normal muscle mass that’s lean ?

• JFL
TBH, I highly suspect him pinning :feelshehe:

AND even if the average normie pins, he willl not get the above, because look at the fucker's clavicles...:feelsmega:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and MakinMogReturns
Not moving i just added a point to make that your showing me someone with the average muscle mass who just leanmaxxed. And you think thats worth pursuing ? a average male body with normal muscle mass that’s lean ?
HAHAHAHA so your moving the goal post again his body is "leanmaxed" what is you definition of "leanmaxed"?

natty is enough, especially for jb

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 23530, Pikabro and 1 other person
How is he lean the fucker is near 13% body fat. Hahahahaha

TBH, BODY is a GREAT halo.

You CAN slay with a good body and butterface. You just need to choose the right places for this, since you need to "advertise" your physique.

This guy can slay off of his body:
0ehkwmlq0oa51.jpg

Despite having a LTN/MTN face, and probably terrible height since asian.

PS. BTW, Who knows? How many mg Test Enanthate is the above per week, an how long? ^

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, rand anon and MakinMogReturns
HAHAHAHA so your moving the goal post again his body is "leanmaxed" what is you definition of "leanmaxed"?
My goal post clearly states that david laid type of physique is not achievable natty without balding and skin conditions

TBH, BODY is a GREAT halo.

You CAN slay with a good body and butterface. You just need to choose the right places for this, since you need to "advertise" your physique.

This guy can slay off of his body:
0ehkwmlq0oa51.jpg

Despite having a LTN/MTN face, and probably terrible height since asian.
No body can just not physically and emotionally attract compared to A tall good looking man

• JFL
No body can just not physically and emotionally attract compared to A tall good looking man
Again using extremities when talking about a general subject predictable.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
natty is enough, especially for jb
you can achieve the same with steroids but way less effort

even if we get physique out the question, they still benefit you

ranging from personality, aura, increased blood flow = better nutrient & energy circulation to hair, better coloring, masc face, improved memory, etc

not even sure why im telling you this tbh. better i keep it myself and help ppl who are on the right track..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, Dystopian, Artemis and 2 others
Laid and Jeff seid physique are not obtainable natty.

In natural bodybuilding as a whole is a scam. Natural bodybuilding is just staying fit. You'd be shocked by how many guys can't even do 3 chin ups or dips.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Artemis and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Again using extremities when talking about a general subject predictable.
thats what girls want… extremeties … bluepilled fucker this is 2022 not 2005 anymore girls only want top 1% now

• JFL
you can achieve the same with steroids but way less effort

even if we get physique out the question, they still benefit you

ranging from personality, aura, increased blood flow = better nutrient & energy circulation to hair, better coloring, masc face, improved memory, etc

not even sure why im telling you this tbh. better i keep it myself and help ppl who are on the right track..
Nigga acting like he found the fountain of youth but he just found water hahaha.

THis is not true.

There is literally a study here somewhere, that Body has THE SAME LEVEL of importance AS FACE. Of course, both face and body fall behind height, but this is irrelevant to this argument.

The ISSUE many gymcels encounter is that they STILL have to have a good frame: no matter how much you train, small clavicles/large hips = death. AND still, you need the RIGHT places to meet women.

A gymcel trying to meet women in a Cafe is the same retarded guy who tries to slay with his 8/10 FACE in a night club, where HEIGHT is ALL that matters (face is not visible in the dark). Best environments for a gymcel to slay women: group sports where women participate, beach, the street of tropical countries...

If you guys have bad physique, stop bashing it. A good body DOES WORK. A top 0.0001% body, like the guy i posted above, DRIVES EVEN AN INCEL 4-5/10 TO chadlite. :feelsokman:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
thats what girls want… extremeties … bluepilled fucker this is 2022 not 2005 anymore girls only want top 1% now
But we are talking about how the average male can increase smv not how he gets mogged by the top 1% using water is not a good argument buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
But we are talking about how the average male can increase smv not how he gets mogged by the top 1% using water is not a good argument buddy.
Its not about mogging… its literally about slaying… Girls dont fucking care about you body

• JFL
Its not about mogging… its literally about slaying… Girls dont fucking care about you body
Hahahahaha tell that to the normies that gymcel and then slay after 2-3 years very common occurrence explain it.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Nigga acting like he found the fountain of youth but he just found water hahaha.
its sad how you still havent noticed how fucked you are

pig nosed creepy looking manlet

even with 1000 mg/dl T, shredded physique, height mog u to death, id still run from you if i saw you

ur eyes are not a blessing, its a curse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and MakinMogReturns
Hahahahaha tell that to the normies that gymcel and then slay after 2-3 years very common occurrence explain it.
They slay because of better confidence … girls arent physically attracted to “physiques” its all a pesudo

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and MakinMogReturns
Laid and Jeff seid physique are not obtainable natty.

In natural bodybuilding as a whole is a scam. Natural bodybuilding is just staying fit. You'd be shocked by how many guys can't even do 3 chin ups or dips.
It is actually quite funny.

I often did pull ups at the gym, and i was not even close to the physiques some people here have. I just have "broadish" shoulders and Im just mildly lean (~12%). I literally had 3-4 older women (around 40) approaching me multiple times and asking if im the "trainer" there...:feelsez:

It is because it was the first time they saw a LEAN guy doing TWENTY pull ups in a row... while other "gymcels" still trying to bench press some bullshit 100kg, while their belly falling from their pants :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, NumbThePain and 1 other person
its sad how you still havent noticed how fucked you are

pig nosed creepy looking manlet

even with 1000 mg/dl T, shredded physique, height mog u to death, id still run from you if i saw you

ur eyes are not a blessing, its a curse
Hahahaha I take nothing you say serious since you don't show our balkan face funny how I am a manlet at average height on this website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back