Natty training on weight lifting is a joke

Yeah it can take 10 years for a lot of guys because most of that time is wasted doing shit that doesn't work (extremely high volume, light weight pump shit, no progressive overload, not enough time bulking and too much time at maintenance/deficit)

But if a guy executes a program focused on PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD (hitting prs consistently in the 5-12 rep range), a reasonable volume (up to 12 sets for big muscles, around 6 for smaller/week while eating in a surplus, they can get a mogger physique in 2-3 years. Even just one year will be a massive difference.
Yeah just one year made a massive difference for me. Went from skinny fat to decent physique. Nothing unbelievable in 1y on and off. But if I was shorter the difference would be even starker. I’m 6’3 and unless I roid I’ll always look DYEL if I’m 12%

The hunger just gets worse and worse
If you don't have your own fat to burn you need to consume more dietary fat. If you don't consume carbs, it's physiologically impossible to gain weight, so just eat more fat and meat until you're satiated. Chew butter if you want to.

This forum favours lean twinks over high T fit bodies. Roids just look tryhard but they still are favoured by women over twinks.

I noticed I got way more IOIs when a bit more buff than thin, but my face doesnt have much bone. Just relative good eyes. I bodymog 99% of guys because of this (6ft2 188) and I get more IOIs than friends who are same height, better face(some HTN to chad), but twinks.

I have good genes for muscle and I've done multiple sports for multiple years so could be that too.

Just lift bro

It was a play on words I don't have time for semantics. The average 5 9 normie male in America needs to get a body like this for max appeal View attachment 1920770 You cannot get this from leanmax. You get this body from 1-3 years in the gym. Keep avoiding the gym son.
ppl are just cazy thinking this body is hard natty he is small, just eat good make load progress 1-2 years you have a better them this hacker I bet he lifts like a chicken

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
ppl are just cazy thinking this body is hard natty he is small, just eat good make load progress 1-2 years you have a better them this hacker I bet he lifts like a chicken
100% people underestimate hard work.

Tbh anything is an improvement over my abysmal subhuman build atm. Will train with rings once I get strong enough inshallah

Last edited:
5.7.5 is average height for a 16 year old in America google is free. I apologize for calling you white you are probably a paki bad boy my bad.
Hahahahahhahshahhshahs 6’2 is average for white 16 yr old, i live it everyday

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
“6 2 is average bro”
Kys manlet, honestly my cortisol would be spiked 24/7 if I were 5’7, I’m only 5’10 and the bad experience and mogging is suifuel, maybe you have litttle self awareness, or just low iq

Kys manlet, honestly my cortisol would be spiked 24/7 if I were 5’7, I’m only 5’10 and the bad experience and mogging is suifuel, maybe you have litttle self awareness, or just low iq
Yeah average dude is 6 7 bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
3-5 years natty lifting is enough for a physique that satisfies 99.9% of women on apps.
Many things about your body are out your control anyway, like clavicle width (which along with narrow hips makes for a very aesthetic male body whether you lift or not)

The harder part is keeping low body fat year round, natty or roided.

I do agree that in 1-2 years you will barely see any changes natty and that can be discouraging.
When people injecting test get the results in 3 months

I will probably inject when I'm way older (like 40+) since there is nothing to lose at that point.
When you're younger the notable risk of hair loss and collagen damage is a big downside. Potential gyno is a downside.
(Roid gut is also a big downside but will not affect most casual users)

Failed PCT can also lead to permanent hormonal issues like never having your dick work again.

Nevertheless, I think I will use steroids when older.
I thought 1 year was enough

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I thought 1 year was enough
1 year IS enough, idk where they get their fairy tales about 4-5 years...

Greg Doucette literally says that almost all gains come within the first 2 years. And then it is like half-a-kilo per year until the test-levels drop, then it will be visa-versa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
1 year IS enough, idk where they get their fairy tales about 4-5 years...

Greg Doucette literally says that almost all gains come within the first 2 years. And then it is like half-a-kilo per year until the test-levels drop, then it will be visa-versa.
Fr. Just lift for 6+ months, eat a good amount of healthy protein-dense food, use protein powder and Creatine to speed up gains. But to resort to steroids where the risks outweigh the benefits is just retardation imo.

• +1
Fr. Just lift for 6+ months, eat a good amount of healthy protein-dense food, use protein powder and Creatine to speed up gains. But to resort to steroids where the risks outweigh the benefits is just retardation imo.
Well, steroids clearly help, and give you that SUPRANATURAL physique, which retards IRL think is "natural" :feelskek:

So, if you want to body-mog, you HAVE to jab. Body is an amazing halo. But ofc as you say, there are risks. E.g. dick not working after the long cycle. So yeah...:feelsokman:

Well, steroids clearly help, and give you that SUPRANATURAL physique, which retards IRL think is "natural" :feelskek:

So, if you want to body-mog, you HAVE to jab. Body is an amazing halo. But ofc as you say, there are risks. E.g. dick not working after the long cycle. So yeah...:feelsokman:
Nah. Imo you can Mog and get girls while being natural. The only factor that’s different is the amount of time it takes.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back