Natty training on weight lifting is a joke

The harder part is keeping low body fat year round, natty or roided.
Any idea how to make this semi-convenient? It's so damn easy to fuck up good shape after a long diet in only a few weeks. I'm trying to keep my summer shape halfway through the winter and still build something up, strength is definitely increasing. 2500kcal and extremely low carb two days a week to maintain insulin sensitivity. I got it from a pretty good BB coach.

For someone in their early 20s who just wants to be more attractive, I'd say train natty. For someone in their mid 20s who wants to be more attractive but doesn't want to do a real BB, I would say train for a few months, get into the subject and then start a few Sarms cycles to get faster results.

its sad how you still havent noticed how fucked you are

pig nosed creepy looking manlet

even with 1000 mg/dl T, shredded physique, height mog u to death, id still run from you if i saw you

ur eyes are not a blessing, its a curse
@MakinMogReturns keep coping nigga you get mogged by supreme genetic quality and he doesnt have to work a single sweat of his life the way u have too get a LTB to suck ur midget small cock

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
They slay because of better confidence … girls arent physically attracted to “physiques” its all a pesudo
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Artemis and Bonesbonesbonesbone
@MakinMogReturns keep coping nigga you get mogged by supreme genetic quality and he doesnt have to work a single sweat of his life the way u have too get a LTB to suck ur midget small cock
I'm near 7.5 inches with 5.5 in girth hahaha I slay HTB white JBS keep making shit up it's amazing how incels have wattpad imaginations.

I'm near 7.5 inches with 5.5 in girth hahaha I slay HTB white JBS keep making shit up it's amazing how incels have wattpad imaginations.
Larp show proof by posting on rating section with tape measuer

Cannot believe this nigga just said they used "be confident bro" and randomly slayed hahahahaha I'm actually laughing typing this.
Too many incels on this site hurt my brain I'm logging off now.

//ThomasDom
Larp show proof by posting on rating section with tape measuer
I'm a minor pedophile homosexual creepo.

Typical larp behaviour
Cannot believe this nigga just said they used "be confident bro" and randomly slayed hahahahaha I'm actually laughing typing this.
Too many incels on this site hurt my brain I'm logging off now.

//ThomasDom

I'm a minor pedophile homosexual creepo.

yea sure bro JFL

im not a manlet!!! im average on looksmax.org!!!
5.7.5 is average height for a 16 year old in America google is free. I apologize for calling you white you are probably a paki bad boy my bad.

Last edited:
Any idea how to make this semi-convenient? It's so damn easy to fuck up good shape after a long diet in only a few weeks. I'm trying to keep my summer shape halfway through the winter and still build something up, strength is definitely increasing. 2500kcal and extremely low carb two days a week to maintain insulin sensitivity. I got it from a pretty good BB coach.

For someone in their early 20s who just wants to be more attractive, I'd say train natty. For someone in their mid 20s who wants to be more attractive but doesn't want to do a real BB, I would say train for a few months, get into the subject and then start a few Sarms cycles to get faster results.
The hunger just gets worse and worse the longer you keep at low body fat, that's why even people like The Rock or IFBB pros succumb to those huge binges they post on Youtube with 5 pizzas, 10 tubs of ice cream and a bunch of french fries and hamburgers.

I don't think there is a hack for it besides using drugs like semaglutide (ozempic) or naltrexone that trick your body into not producing more ghrelin hormone.

I can never stay at 10% once I hit it to look good during the summer, I eventually always go back to 12-13% and my veins are less visible.
The hunger gets too annoying to resist at some point.

Making the cut shorter with sarms like ostarine or mk677 could definitely help. You stay in the prolonged hunger zone for a much shorter period of time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Artemis
5.7.5 is average height for a 16 year old in America google is free. I apologize for calling you white you are probably a paki bad boy my bad.
which ever race i am, id still mog you to death but so does 99% of the population

you have the creepiest face and the scariest part is its natural

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Bonesbonesbonesbone
You just essentially said "your dick is so big bro I need proof you have to be lying". hahahahha your gay and cannot fathom my bbc genetics hahaha.
You essentially just diverted what i said and assumed and thought what you meant it as because you are in fact gay and you wouldn’t have to be so pressed to bring up “your huge cock” if i called you a little one manlet

• JFL
The hunger just gets worse and worse the longer you keep at low body fat, that's why even people like The Rock or IFBB pros succumb to those huge binges they post on Youtube with 5 pizzas, 10 tubs of ice cream and a bunch of french fries and hamburgers.

I don't think there is a hack for it besides using drugs like semaglutide (ozempic) or naltrexone that trick your body into not producing more ghrelin hormone.

I can never stay at 10% once I hit it to look good during the summer, I eventually always go back to 12-13% and my veins are less visible.
How does one cope with this...

I myself cannot stay for this reason even at 12% year round...

I actually HATE cooking... But then when i was 10%, I STARTED READING ONLINE RECIPES AND WATCHING A COOKING SHOW :feelsrope:

It is then that i realized sth was wrong when i cooked my first low-calorie spaghetti Carbonara... when I had cooked only grilled chicken and boiled eggs before :feelshehe:

which ever race i am, id still mog you to death but so does 99% of the population

you have the creepiest face and the scariest part is its natural
Tell that to the HTB White Girl I creampied on her parents sofa 3 weeks ago. You have terrible insults, you also know I mog you to hell keep coping Asian boy.

You essentially just diverted what i said and assumed and thought what you meant it as because you are in fact gay and you wouldn’t have to be so pressed to bring up “your huge cock” if i called you a little one manlet
Semantics don't work on me my IQ is higher than yours hahaha. It's like when your too low of a level to fight another player in a video game, hahahahahaha.

Talking about the average Joe:
After a few years of natty training, trying to keep a low bf% will bring you zero progress in new muscle mass. But even if you eat more and your bf% is getting worse, 1kg or 2lbs of pure muscle mass in a "buling phase" is the most you can get after some years of natty lifting. So you're trading a low bf and a better face for minimal muscle gain.
To boost your SMV natty lifting absolutely enough, but to be the best version you can be you need to take roids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Natty conventional lifting is a joke. but i promise you guys, incorporate some ring work (pullups, pushups, dips, inverted rows) on rings, and u will blow up 100%. I GUARANTEE it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Pikabro, Mantan and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and MakinMogReturns
Tell that to the HTB White Girl I creampied on her parents sofa 3 weeks ago. You have terrible insults, you also know I mog you to hell keep coping Asian boy.
larp again dude why do i have to know ur sex history jfl if u already knew ur sexual market value why point it out to me ? silly you

• JFL
Natty conventional lifting is a joke. but i promise you guys, incorporate some ring work (pullups, pushups, dips, inverted rows) on rings, and u will blow up 100%. I GUARANTEE it.
Dips and chin up's are underated.

Semantics don't work on me my IQ is higher than yours hahaha. It's like when your too low of a level to fight another player in a video game, hahahahahaha.
get a iq test then lol and iq is cope i can tell u think iq is something more superior then looks themselves stop larping and living in a fantasy world

larp again dude why do i have to know ur sex history jfl if u already knew ur sexual market value why point it out to me ? silly you
Read who I replied to, il give you a hint it was not you. Second I use this as a point of reference when incels like this Asian boy insult me with things that are just made up.

get a iq test then lol and iq is cope i can tell u think iq is something more superior then looks themselves stop larping and living in a fantasy world
Seems like you cannot read sarcasm through a screen, you also have terrible assumption skills please never become a therapist.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Seems like you cannot read sarcasm through a screen, you also have terrible assumption skills please never become a therapist.
why didnt u use proper english grammar to imply your being sarcastic ? bruhh

• JFL
Nigga I used "hahahahaha" I thought that was a big enough hint. 😄😓
hahaha can imply many things yk ? how do i know if ur not just a zoomer and say ahhaahha as always

hahaha can imply many things yk ? how do i know if ur not just a zoomer and say ahhaahha as always
By inferencing and pinpointing different contexts of words and implications I use such as comparing your statement to that of a video game.

By inferencing and pinpointing different contexts of words and implications I use such as comparing your statement to that of a video game.
Bruh the worst comparison which is video games...
this man make's$1.5 million a year and doesn't have to workout at all and get's paid to look good and fuck HTB women on a daily basis. Lifemogged...

how can you compare gymcelling to this type of life mog >? getting paid to look good and fuck bitches ? my guy forgot about the goal post thread this can never be you or me just accept fate and LDAR. stop coping with gym for LTB girls

• JFL
Bruh the worst comparison which is video games... View attachment 1920787 this man make's$1.5 million a year and doesn't have to workout at all and get's paid to look good and fuck HTB women on a daily basis. Lifemogged...

how can you compare gymcelling to this type of life mog >? getting paid to look good and fuck bitches ? my guy forgot about the goal post thread this can never be you or me just accept fate and LDAR. stop coping with gym for LTB girls
Oh no this could be me if I reach my fathers height I could definitely model. Unlike you my face isn’t holding me back it is my height.

Last edited:
Oh no this could be me if I reach my fathers height I could definitely model. Unlike you my face isn’t holding me back it is my height.

How can I be incel and fuck LTB with this face View attachment 1920789
ur nowhere near top 10 to make a good amount from modelling alone

• JFL
ur nowhere near top 10 to make a good amount from modelling alone
I could easily make 50k a year modeling or being a social media influencer. And fuck chicks without working out if I was 6 3.

99% of the male population it’s going to take 10+ year’s of natural training with no supplement’s and clean eating + Disciplined routine to even get near close to god tier pussy soaking physique’s like David laid,Jeff seid, and Jon Skywalker.
Those physiques aren't attainable naturally, even with 10+ years. You can naturally achieve a great body within 2-3 years, 10-12% body fat. You don't have to compare yourself to roided instagram fitness models to gain body halo.
Screenshot 2022 10 24 at 120936

• +1
I could easily make 50k a year modeling or being a social media influencer. And fuck chicks without working out if I was 6 3.
the fact your on this site with me tells me your not capable of that

• JFL
Don’t lift weight’s if your going to expect a good physique attainable in less then 3 year’s because for 99% of the male population it’s going to take 10+ year’s of natural training with no supplement’s and clean eating + Disciplined routine to even get near close to god tier pussy soaking physique’s like David laid,Jeff seid, and Jon Skywalker.

If you are not prepared for the extremely stoic discipline lifestyle of natty training then just don’t bother lifting.

Instead focusing on other more important aspect’s such as leanmaxxing for a better looking face since face is 100x more important then body. Height is nothing you can do beside’s blasting HGH so don’t bother with something you cannot change.
jfl at your IQ levels ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
honestly been letting you off lightly

5’7.5, JFL at being so precise because your insecurities are running wild

uncanny eyes, looks fucking chinky. imagine calling me “asian boy” when you look asian tbh

flat nose, dorsum is nonexistent, only see your nostrils. 🐷

It's pretty much mandatory if you want to be a well rounded person to either lift or practice a sport consistently, also to learn how to eat to gain muscle, recover and whatnot.

honestly been letting you off lightly

5’7.5, JFL at being so precise because your insecurities are running wild

uncanny eyes, looks fucking chinky. imagine calling me “asian boy” when you look asian tbh

flat nose, dorsum is nonexistent, only see your nostrils. 🐷
Hahaha my eyes are top 1% keep the cope sauce for yourself.

My nose is fine it’s more nasal bridge that is nonexistent show your aesthetic knowledge.

10+ years ? ?? jfl Delete this shit , You retards just dont know how to progressive overload , use correct form or just have shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Hahaha my eyes are top 1% keep the cope sauce for yourself.

My nose is fine it’s more nasal bridge that is nonexistent show your aesthetic knowledge.
dorsum = nasal bridge 😝

my eyes mog yours btw

10+ years ? ?? jfl Delete this shit , You retards just dont know how to progressive overload , use correct form or just have shit genetics

Yeah it can take 10 years for a lot of guys because most of that time is wasted doing shit that doesn't work (extremely high volume, light weight pump shit, no progressive overload, not enough time bulking and too much time at maintenance/deficit)

But if a guy executes a program focused on PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD (hitting prs consistently in the 5-12 rep range), a reasonable volume (up to 12 sets for big muscles, around 6 for smaller/week while eating in a surplus, they can get a mogger physique in 2-3 years. Even just one year will be a massive difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962
I may be wrong but I think the best u can do is combine leanmaxxing with gymcelling (maxxing out your musle mass with a low bf%) So that u dont look skinny fat / Slenderman but u dont lose the facial leanmaxxing benefit neither.

Just the chance of being that 1% would just be based off muscle building gene’s and not other MORE important aspect’s to a more female gazed physique such as wide Clavicle and narrow hip’s
Exactly right

If you eat mainly carnivore with some veggies and honey maybe for glucose, you can easily maintain 12% year round without difficulty

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Everyone should still lift, just be patient and recognize its not a short or medium term solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back