Natural beaty don't usually exist only good base

Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
As we only post male images let's discuss one of the most famous celebrities cases. ANGELINA JOLIE.
NOW STOP COPING ABOUT NON SURGERIES METHODS.

Attachments

• Angelina-Jolie-before-and-after-plastic-surgery-and-removing-tatoo.jpg
    Angelina-Jolie-before-and-after-plastic-surgery-and-removing-tatoo.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 5a1ebab68607123491e722e085e602ec.jpg
    5a1ebab68607123491e722e085e602ec.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 190
  • angelina-jolie-before-and-after.jpg
    angelina-jolie-before-and-after.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 178
  • h4uje.jpg
    h4uje.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 168
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Arvid has Pitt tier base

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 6382 and 7 others
As we only post male images let's discuss one of the most famous celebrities cases. ANGELINA JOLIE.

Truth is have a good base get surgeries and then ascend to chad the truth is the chads on social media have had surgery
Arvid has Pitt tier base

Indeed be arvid or die tryin ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
The thing is we have been conditioned to the female face with the makeup on so much that we are used to seeing contoured cheeks and coloured eye area. Tbh I would prefer if girls didn't do makeup. I mean not a single girl ever did. That makeup wasn't a thing. Obviously this is just a dream because if a single girl does it even every other girls is gonna wanna do it. It's like steroids. The individual guy doing it wins but after a while it becomes mainstream and now every guy is judged based on the steroid man instead of natural limit.

I mean look at the left picture (the first). See her eyes? They look weird but they are literally just eye, aha but they don't have fucking color around them. This is what I mean by being conditioned. We are used to seeing clown faces instead of a normal fucking face of a female.

I know there is makeup on the left one. It just has less.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
COPE, normies actually think these celebs get surgeries :lul: , then they go to these doctors and get botched. It's easy, they pray to Satan to be good looking and pass it off as plastic surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish, Zeta ascended, Greeicy and 6 others
just because some celebrities get surgeries or fraud with makeup, that doesnt mean "natural beauty doesn't exist"
shit thread kys op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
just because some celebrities get surgeries or fraud with makeup, that doesnt mean "natural beauty doesn't exist"
shit thread kys op
Are you one of those chico and pitt fags?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
shit thread kys op
COPE! Imagine thinking that happa like Lachkowski is good looking! I see italians on the street that mog this kid daily, yet they're not models, guess what that industry entails? Certain favors for rich old men that run the modeling industry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Chico fans = Closet fags
Pitt fans = Gigamoggers and True Chads

So do i but for an absolute mogger which justifies it
Pitt mogs chico hard tbh. Not even close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
The thing is we have been conditioned to the female face with the makeup on so much that we are used to seeing contoured cheeks and coloured eye area. Tbh I would prefer if girls didn't do makeup. I mean not a single girl ever did. That makeup wasn't a thing. Obviously this is just a dream because if a single girl does it even every other girls is gonna wanna do it. It's like steroids. The individual guy doing it wins but after a while it becomes mainstream and now every guy is judged based on the steroid man instead of natural limit.

I mean look at the left picture (the first). See her eyes? They look weird but they are literally just eye, aha but they don't have fucking color around them. This is what I mean by being conditioned. We are used to seeing clown faces instead of a normal fucking face of a female.

I know there is makeup on the left one. It just has less.
Angelina Jolie actually looks good without makeup in the third picture.

• +1
  • +1
COPE! Imagine thinking that happa like Lachkowski is good looking! I see italians on the street that mog this kid daily, yet they're not models, guess what that industry entails? Certain favors for rich old men that run the modeling industry.
Just lol 2

• +1
Jolie is a Becky

• +1
Truth is have a good base get surgeries and then ascend to chad the truth is the chads on social media have had surgery

Indeed be arvid or die tryin ngl
Then how are the 16 year olds with no surgery money on tik tok getting 7/10 facial features then, if only a good base exists

Then how are the 16 year olds with no surgery money on tik tok getting 7/10 facial features then, if only a good base exists

Thwie is such a thing as frauding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
what she got to do for that jaw ? implants ?

overrated milf