Motivation Natural body transformation (2 months)

B

Broski

Trainee
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Posts
33
Reputation
18
2 months of newbie gains (59kg ->65kg).

My program:
PPL 6 days a week.
3500 calories (kinda unhealthy tbh and when combined with the use of adaphalene, skin has worsened).

My lifts:
85kg bench
Squat 3x10 for 80kg
50kg OHP

Measurements:
5'10
Biceps (12.25->13 flexed)
Quads (19->20.5)
Bideltoid sliding door method (18->18.5)
Waist (28->30 kinda bloated from food)
Wrist (6->6.5 could be temporary though?)
Bf% probably <10 for both?

Yes I'm still a twink. Yes I still look small in clothes. Yes people underestimate my strength. But I'm making progress which is what matters.


 
Z

zeek

Adept
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Posts
102
Reputation
66
Broski said:
2 months of newbie gains (59kg ->65kg).

My program:
PPL 6 days a week.
3500 calories (kinda unhealthy tbh and when combined with the use of adaphalene, skin has worsened).

My lifts:
85kg bench
Squat 3x10 for 80kg
50kg OHP

Measurements:
5'10
Biceps (12.25->13 flexed)
Quads (19->20.5)
Bideltoid sliding door method (18->18.5)
Waist (28->30 kinda bloated from food)
Wrist (6->6.5 could be temporary though?)
Bf% probably <10 for both?

Yes I'm still a twink. Yes I still look small in clothes. Yes people underestimate my strength. But I'm making progress which is what matters.
View attachment 1493399 View attachment 1493400
View attachment 1493413
View attachment 1493419
solid gains need tretinoin for the skin
 
ToTheTop

ToTheTop

Trainee
Joined
Dec 27, 2021
Posts
95
Reputation
84
Solid start, keep stacking on some size bro
 
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
15,981
Reputation
21,133
Very good gains for 2 months.

Well done.

Looking good.
you need to make a plan, till what level you keep this bulking. Because you need to cut/get lower bodyfat again if you got fatter. because lean( low bf %) = life.
 
T

Tobias Fünke

Adept
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
149
Reputation
148
Really impressive for two months- you're clearly a good responder to progressive overload.
 
Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Arcanologist
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Posts
1,621
Reputation
1,367
You defo aren't 10%, more like 12-13%
 
B

Broski

Trainee
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Posts
33
Reputation
18
Chadethnic101 said:
You defo aren't 10%, more like 12-13%
What bf% are leg veins visible? I think the photos make me look higher
 
B

Broski

Trainee
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Posts
33
Reputation
18
Effortless said:
"natural" 2 months transformation with development of severe acne on upper chest and back

Honestly I don't blame you for thinking this. But I will take it as a compliment that I'm making progress. What would prove to you I am natural cause the acne situation deffo doesn't do any favours.
 
Last edited:
Tonymontana

Tonymontana

Trainee
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
126
Good job Broski keep at it
 
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
7,619
Reputation
8,480
Are you Russian?
 
H

Huge غرور

Adept
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Posts
146
Reputation
152
You just ate more you barely get any muscles at the 2 months mark
 
B

Broski

Trainee
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Posts
33
Reputation
18
Huge غرور said:
You just ate more you barely get any muscles at the 2 months mark
And I can probably bench more than you while being a twink
 
H

Huge غرور

Adept
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Posts
146
Reputation
152
Broski said:
And I can probably bench more than you while being a twink
Youve never touched a barbell in your life
 
Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Arcanologist
Joined
May 25, 2020
Posts
1,656
Reputation
2,539
Effortless said:
"natural" 2 months transformation with development of severe acne on upper chest and back

Miring high iq. This fggt is clear as day on juice, looxmaxxing. Noone ask him what supplements his on:lul:
 
B

Broski

Trainee
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Posts
33
Reputation
18
RoundHouse said:
Lol, did you expect my bideltoid to be above average while being below average weight?. Its actually 19 inches, and I still have a lot of room for weight gain meaning I should easily be in the low 20s at a weight of like 80kg. Isnt the average like 18.5 (and isnt the average person overweight?)
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
76
Views
5K
Deleted member 1751
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top