Natural heightmaxxing

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
So about me my family was poor that led to the food i ate always being the same thing rice and chicken on top of me being picky and hating milk which led to me being short My plan is to eat 12k calories a day with rigorous exercise im still in high school growth plates arent close to being closed if only @CopeAndRope could fucking reply to give me the bone supplements to take

12k calories a day

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, zygosisall, CarnivoreDiet and 3 others
Ask @Dr Shekelberg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 439
Jfl that's one of the dumbest things I've heard.
Just eat normally, exercise and take Vit D l3 and calcium

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
go heightmax regime instead of wasting so much money for food with 12k calories

tfw didnt learn about importance of nutrition/exercise until after growth stopped

It is impossible to eat 12k a day, not even top athletes on high calorie diets can eat it.
2 It is not about eating a lot and eating well; To grow, you do not need quantity but quality.
The main nutrients to cultivate are protein (meat, eggs), calcium (milk) and zinc (beans), vegetation, without junk food such as sugar and sweets.
3 Another factor for growth is stretching, 15min when you wake up and 15min when you go to sleep.
4 AND MOST IMPORTANT! gh growth hormone, you need to do physical activities (bodybuilding, gym, caelistenia), sleep a lot, without eating sugar and sweet nonsense.

go heightmax regime instead of wasting so much money for food with 12k calories
i got away to get free food from door dash
if its 20 dollars but i can just keep on ordering

So about me my family was poor that led to the food i ate always being the same thing rice and chicken on top of me being picky and hating milk which led to me being short My plan is to eat 12k calories a day with rigorous exercise im still in high school growth plates arent close to being closed if only @CopeAndRope could fucking reply to give me the bone supplements to take
Copeandrope is expert on face pullers, not height maxing. Inject igf