nctcels GTHIH you’ll be happy about your eye area after this

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Forum Οwner?
You might have super shitty eyes but compared to this monstrosity your eyes are amazing major life fuel
You should all be thanking the lord you don’t look like this instead of saving up for your canthoplasty
0CB90467 3E31 4D74 8F26 7A9FE1213A01

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and kebab
JESUS CHRIST ITS JUST SO AWFUL!! I think I speak for everybody here if I had those eyes I’d kill myself in a heart beat. I 1000% would and your eyes look that you should too!!

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
wat did bro do to you

What is this beef over. Both of u should come on to .is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vampyre, rand anon, kebab and 2 others
wat did bro do to you
Gave me hope for the future because no matter how subhuman I am I can say “Hey atleast my eyes don’t look like that”

Gave me hope for the future because no matter how subhuman I am I can say “Hey atleast my eyes don’t look like that”
No one would want your eye area kid
Boneless looking+femboy looking+cuck+nct

No way you made this thread. How can people argue i literally am genetically incapable of caring this much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
@lilith look at this femboy nigger
Made a another thread about me
Cuz he mass I won in the mog battle he insisted on Making

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Only thing that could get worse is if he had bug eyes. Then he would have the worst eye area to date

Only thing that could get worse is if he had bug eyes. Then he would have the worst eye area to date
Cope
His eye are is worse
Boneless+femboy looking+nct+makes him look like a cuck
His eye are is literally the MAIN FEATURE that’s get him bullied in every rating thread he makes LOL
He’s so delusional

Cope
His eye are is worse
His eye are is literally the MAIN FEATURE that’s get him bullied in every rating thread he makes LOL
He’s so delusional
Not considering his other major shitty flaws but by far his eye area is the main reason

Cope
His eye are is worse
He’s so delusional
Bro 99 percent of eyes area I've seen on this forum are better than urs

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
No way you made this thread. How can people argue i literally am genetically incapable of caring this much
I’m trying to help fellow nctcels to let them know it could be worse

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I’m trying to help fellow nctcels to let them know it could be worse
Idk why ur talking
The only thing you got on me is that your nct isn’t severe as mine
But you have other failos combined with it which is worse

He has better eyes. Also mogs ur color
He doesn’t have better eyes retard I literally gave you a reasonable and logical explanation on why
But muh “he has better eyes cuz color”
Ur so slow and autistic

He doesn’t have better eyes retard I literally gave you a reasonable and logical explanation on why
Ur so slow and autistic
Says the guy who is online 24/7

Ur so slow and autistic
his eyes are 5 times better then yours,his nct is not that bad and thats the reality,he also has near the best eye color

Attachments

• 1706061187290.png
    1706061187290.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1706061194022.png
    1706061194022.png
    308.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
his eyes are 5 times better then yours,his nct is not that bad and thats the reality,he also has near the best eye color
LOL no
And I’m not saying his nct is that bad.. just saying he also has it combined with other failos
Color is cope most of the time and he’s the best example even tho he has near best color he looks looks like a faggot and gets bullied in every rating thread he makes
That alone proves color is cope…
He’s also boneless and the main reason why he gets bullied to death is cuz literally of his eye area

LOL no
And I’m not saying his nct is that bad.. just saying he also has it combined with other failos
Color is cope most of the time and he’s the best example even tho he has near best color he looks looks like a faggot and gets bullied in every rating thread he makes
That alone proves color is cope…
He’s also boneless and the main reason why he gets bullied to death is cuz literally of his eye area
puberty could save him,he looks like a faggot bc his chin and jaw is soo underdevoped not bc of his eyes

puberty could save him,he looks like a faggot bc his chin and jaw is soo underdevoped not bc of his eyes
He’s still so boneless
And cuz of his eyes he looks like a femboy nigga look at it he looks so innocent and so rapeable not even joking he just looks like someone you can pick on for fun at school nigga don’t you understand how brutal that sounds

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
And no puberty ain’t saving him
I hope he roped

Screenshot 20240122 213746

damn bro

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream
You might have super shitty eyes but compared to this monstrosity your eyes are amazing major life fuel
You should all be thanking the lord you don’t look like this instead of saving up for your canthoplasty
View attachment 2696994
he just has negative hooding imo, nothing a quick surgery cant fix. hes gl nonetheless

• Love it
He’s still so boneless
And cuz of his eyes he looks like a femboy nigga look at it he looks so innocent and so rapeable not even joking he just looks like someone you can pick on for fun at school nigga don’t you understand how brutal that sounds
I wish my eyes made me look rapeable

• JFL

Attachments

• IMG_9355.jpeg
    IMG_9355.jpeg
    552.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Eyes maybe could’ve been like thjs
but life decided to curse me and give me the most brutal nct known to mankind
I’m one in a lifetime.
You still mog with jaw so it don't matter

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 45811
YOU'RE BOTH BRUTALLY UGLY. THE BATTLE OF INCELS

• JFL
Tbf I think foids would rather date OP than that nctcel jfll. @exiviz looks like a nightmare

• +1
Tbf I think foids would rather date OP than that nctcel jfll. @exiviz looks like a nightmare
No one is agreeing with you
Hop off my dick
Cope

I can assure you the girl would get reported for dating a underaged boy
But tbh that wouldn’t stop them from dating him rather dating you