Nearly had a panic attack in uni again

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Nothing noteworthy even happened yet here i am trying to calm myself down on a bench cause I feel nauseous

• JFL
Reactions: Pierrot and BrahminBoss
Take magnesium theanine and Ashwagandha before heading off to school

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Hide in the disable toilet next time so passerbys don’t wonder what’s wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Take magnesium theanine and Ashwagandha before heading off to school
Need to try theanine again. Was in a bad headspace last time I tried. Ashwaghanda and magnesium don’t do jackshit for me

Need to try theanine again. Was in a bad headspace last time I tried. Ashwaghanda and magnesium don’t do jackshit for me
U need magnesium glycinate and huge doses of it not teeny tiny. You need ksm 66 Ashwagandha 600 mg

• Hmm...
U need magnesium glycinate and huge doses of it not teeny tiny. You need ksm 66 Ashwagandha 600 mg
i used glycinate. not trying to overdose on it. ashwagandha does nothing

unlucky on the ashwaganda not working, been a fucking life saver, started taking it recently, i have the same albeit with caffeine, it dont do FUCK all for me

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
u didnt take ksm 66 w a good brand, shit brand does nothing as its not extract just some root powdered

• Hmm...
unlucky on the ashwaganda not working, been a fucking life saver, started taking it recently, i have the same albeit with caffeine, it dont do FUCK all for me
no buddy there's maybe one other user here who has worse social anxiety than me

small key point of ketamine helps against anxiety.

• JFL
Nothing noteworthy even happened yet here i am trying to calm myself down on a bench cause I feel nauseous
Uncontrollable blackpill visions.
Over for the cinematic incel universe world

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Hide in the disable toilet next time so passerbys don’t wonder what’s wrong with you
I talk to myself and go into mini incel rages in public :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
i was getting nosebleeds so im laying off
ive had them too, but usually from cocaine abuse.
ketamine is pretty bad too, but I don't use it that often anymore.
mephedrone honestly feels even worse than cocaine, literally feels like I am putting my nose on fire with the most toxic chemicals, but smh never got nosebleeds from that yet.

I wash my nose after using heavy drugs use though. I put clean water in a bowl and snort the water from the bowl a few times with both nostrils to clean my nose. Helps a lot.

• Woah