need a skinmaxxing diet

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
My #1 goal in life is to achieve perfect skin. I need a complete skinmaxxing diet that also provides me with enough energy to build muscles and train for triathlons. I already know about carrots, bananas and tomatoes. do any of you have other reccomendations?

cum,sperm,

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Chad eats pizza and drinks sodas but still has clear skin.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator, basic.yash, vampyre and 1 other person
just eat healthy natural foods and get a lot of animal protein preferably white meats, as darker meats are greasier and fattier can cause greasy looking ugly skin. dont eat any manufactured processed food and drink lots of water, no sugar at all in your diet. reduce oil as well. Boom, clear skin diet.

• +1
Reactions: lost222, vampyre, Infinite and 1 other person
And probiotics too, gut health is neglected most of the time. Curd and dairy products do the job.
just eat healthy natural foods and get a lot of animal protein preferably white meats, as darker meats are greasier and fattier can cause greasy looking ugly skin. dont eat any manufactured processed food and drink lots of water, no sugar at all in your diet. reduce oil as well. Boom, clear skin diet.

• Love it
Reactions: chosen-one
carnavore diet and komboocha

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
My #1 goal in life is to achieve perfect skin. I need a complete skinmaxxing diet that also provides me with enough energy to build muscles and train for triathlons. I already know about carrots, bananas and tomatoes. do any of you have other reccomendations?
Include beetroots they r good af to tone your skin

just eat healthy natural foods and get a lot of animal protein preferably white meats, as darker meats are greasier and fattier can cause greasy looking ugly skin.
This is simply not true. I had the most perfect skin, when I was on a fatty meat/protein source eating diet. Beef, eggs, cheese. I mostly ate these and actually my adult acnes gone away completely. Ofc while you eat a lot of fat, you should decrease the carb consumption at the same time.
dont eat any manufactured processed food and drink lots of water, no sugar at all in your diet. reduce oil as well. Boom, clear skin diet.
With this part, I agree.