Need advice for my eyes. Gather around boyos.

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
So. Fresh off the bat. Retards will be put on the ignored list. Don't say shit if you ain't got something enlightening to say.

Alright. So I've reached out to a few knowledgeable bros on this and some other people that have gotten infra orbital implants by different surgeons.

I've received different opinions as to what would be the solutions.

One person who got orbitals said:
"you don't look hollow it's just your soft tissue isn't where it needs to be. I would do the cantho/bleph as it looks like it's mainly a soft tissue issue."
And another person who got orbitals who said:
"don't get soft tissue related eye surgery. i considered getting lower eyelid retraction too at one point, but looking back the idea was stupid. if your lower lid is droopy, you lack BONE, bone that holds up the skin below your eyeballs reducing pfh (vertical eye height) as a result. tightening the lower lid with risky incisions doesn't even remotely fix the root of the problem, because as already said: the problem is the recession of the infraorbital rim, not soft tissue. the saddle aspect is important though, because without it, you can't really address the vertical recession of the orbitals."

Obviously I'm torn between the two. Lets say the problem is the soft tissue, and I get orbitals and they don't solve the problem. I just wasted 15k....

Where as if the problem is the bone and I get all the relevant soft issue surgeries....then I just wasted 10k and I wouldn't be able to get orbitals if I got certain soft tissue work done like fat grafting under the eyes.

So I'm putting the question out to the public. Hopefully assembling the high iQ members on this forum to help a brother out.

This is what my normal look is (No Squinting. No smiling. Camera eye level):

This is me smiling about 70%:

FUCK THE EYEBAGS :feelswhy:

Alright. You've seen what I'm working with. Now this is what I would like.

Hopefully normal stare (no squint) result:

And my smiling after:

No my maxilla is not recessed. I have good forward growth. Just genetic dark circles.
I'm Eritrean. This is what my people look like.

So yeah. Idk why, but our genetics just makes us more suseptible to having crazy under eye bags or aeygo sals which obv lower psl (idc don't bring up Chico or Gandy).

With that being said. What do you guys think is the best route for me to end up with the after results I've posted above.
This is something I'd like to end up with

🙏 Praying for the high iQ cavalry to come in clutch 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Racky and ChristianChad
volumifile could possibly fix if megadosed

• +1
Reactions: Sal
volumifile could possibly fix if megadosed
Read your post the other day. High high iq post. Appreciated it. I just don't want to accidentally fuck up my under eye which is why I didn't go out and try volumifile as it's not that tested yet. But I might try that before I get the whatever surgery fixes it.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and ChristianChad
Read your post the other day. High high iq post. Appreciated it. I just don't want to accidentally fuck up my under eye which is why I didn't go out and try volumifile as it's not that tested yet. But I might try that before I get the whatever surgery fixes it.
ill try it for a month if i get fucked up ill tell you
also what post

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Sal
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
So. Fresh off the bat. Retards will be put on the ignored list. Don't say shit if you ain't got something enlightening to say.

Alright. So I've reached out to a few knowledgeable bros on this and some other people that have gotten infra orbital implants by different surgeons.

I've received different opinions as to what would be the solutions.

One person who got orbitals said:

And another person who got orbitals who said:

Obviously I'm torn between the two. Lets say the problem is the soft tissue, and I get orbitals and they don't solve the problem. I just wasted 15k....

Where as if the problem is the bone and I get all the relevant soft issue surgeries....then I just wasted 10k and I wouldn't be able to get orbitals if I got certain soft tissue work done like fat grafting under the eyes.

So I'm putting the question out to the public. Hopefully assembling the high iQ members on this forum to help a brother out.

This is what my normal look is (No Squinting. No smiling. Camera eye level):

This is me smiling about 70%:

FUCK THE EYEBAGS :feelswhy:

Alright. You've seen what I'm working with. Now this is what I would like.

Hopefully normal stare (no squint) result:

And my smiling after:

No my maxilla is not recessed. I have good forward growth. Just genetic dark circles.
I'm Eritrean. This is what my people look like.
View attachment 1777857
View attachment 1777858

So yeah. Idk why, but our genetics just makes us more suseptible to having crazy under eye bags or aeygo sals which obv lower psl (idc don't bring up Chico or Gandy).

With that being said. What do you guys think is the best route for me to end up with the after results I've posted above.
This is something I'd like to end up with

View attachment 1777859View attachment 1777860View attachment 1777861

🙏 Praying for the high iQ cavalry to come in clutch 🙏

uh looks like your skull is a bit too small as the actual width of your eyebrows/orbitals to skull width is too narrow, lacking pfl too and your IPD is off so im pretty surre youll never get close to this but you can try supraorbital implants maybe?

• Hmm...
even if you had really good infrasaddles youd look nothing like those guys. youd basically look like how you look retarded with your smile squint. just do maybe infra saddles and supra implants but thats about it. and if you noticed, really good pfl is pretty much the staple for good eye area when it comes to blacks. and you need pfl to balance your eye spacing. im not sure of a dynamic cantho can do it since your skull will still appear too narrow so the eyes will have an odd narrow look even with "extended pfl". and you cant tell if its soft or hard related issues. nobody knows, not even surgeons. theres no real way to predict it unless youre deformed so you just need to try whatever and hope it works out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, Sal and Deleted member 20618
also youll need to take steps further than that because these guys also have like perfect neurocranium to face ratios. their entire skulls are just really good lmao

• +1

• JFL
uh looks like your skull is a bit too small as the actual width of your eyebrows/orbitals to skull width is too narrow, lacking pfl too and your IPD is off so im pretty surre youll never get close to this but you can try supraorbital implants maybe?
also youll need to take steps further than that because these guys also have like perfect neurocranium to face ratios. their entire skulls are just really good lmao

I don’t think you’ve seen me before have you?

I’ll send you a few pics of what I look like and you can decide.

Because everything else is good except my eyes really. I’ll let you decide

I don’t think you’ve seen me before have you?

I’ll send you a few pics of what I look like and you can decide.

Because everything else is good except my eyes really. I’ll let you decide
i can see your skull shape from that picture and your pheno is absolutely nothing like theirs. your base looks similar to my mixed brother and everything else isnt really good as youd be atleast vinnie hacker tier atleast if that was even remotely the case but you can send pics. the guy in the middle didnt even have good eye area like that and was really carried by the rest of his face.
this thread explains the eyebrow thing btw
Letyyyy

the left is you and the right is what the guys in those pictures look like which is why none of those surgeries will give you that look youre going for, but you should improve with what you can. which is why dynamic cantho is a literal retarded meme as you need to completely extend the eye socket laterally and vertically with the entire zygo and forehead combined with growing a larger eyeball. you basically literally need an entirely wider face and because i can tell you have narrow supras it tells me that you have a relative peanut skull, however you can have strong wide orbitals and a peanut skull like broderick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ruben
custom infras implants with saddle and yeux clairs would ascend you hard

• +1
Eritreans don’t have argayos

As others have pointed out your eye area is not as much faliod by lack of bone but width and ratios, your IPD and PFL aren’t that great, I doubt you’d get OBO, so I’d consider looksmaxxing other areas.

If you’d really like to improve infraorbitals and upper eyelid grafts or perhaps supras would help.

• +1