need advice for my flaws

Nobody knows shit on here anymore. Look at all the gay non-helpful advice you're giving him.
it is pretty much over for op

he has 0 redeeming features, one of the worst phenos and every ratio failo in the book

its a genuine wrap, maybe can date some other subhuman gook

he has 0 redeeming features, one of the worst phenos and every ratio failo in the book

Check the new pics rq

Nah, widen his mouth and you'll see enough harmony for him to make it a 4/10.

If anyone's good at photoshop.

Ratios can be off a little if they sync together enough to make it to low tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: gookcel

Attachments

• IMG_1500.jpeg
    IMG_1500.jpeg
    799.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    452.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii and gooner23
Wont change much but here’s the new one and the other one for reference
well at least u got better symmetry there

wider mouth, get a nosebridge, wider eyebrows and maybe u can be ltn then

• +1
Reactions: Axii, gookcel and MakinItHappen
Widen this mouth:

@gookcel

• +1
well at least u got better symmetry there

wider mouth, get a nosebridge, wider eyebrows and maybe u can be ltn then

It's about harmony. Not symmetry.

• +1
Close to even MTN here:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi and gookcel

who do you think you are

• +1
mirin that you havent killed yourself tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and gookcel
lip widening is a hit or miss morph yourself with wider lips and see if it really changes your harmony most of the time it doesn't imo

• +1
lip widening is a hit or miss morph yourself with wider lips and see if it really changes your harmony most of the time it doesn't imo

He needs mouth widening. Upper and lower jaw widening. Bimax.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I’m not great with morphing but thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
I need premium to screenshot and I’m not buying that

tbh your lips are just mishapen too keep the same width and then the correction and then compare it with the width, i don't think you need jaw widening surgery. EVERYONE needs bimax but up to you

Damn fellow Koreancel JFL. I recognized the classic old Korean bathroom JFL. U need 눈매교정, nosebridge implant, direct incision lip lift. This looks like fetal alcohol syndrome so u should ask ur parents to pay for all that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcel and gooner23
What’s with all the RiceCel saints popping up on the forum man? Dude fuck man I’m sorry. But wow a lot of ricecels really are saints fuck even the curries mog the ricecels on this forum facially

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
  • +1
who do YOU think you are you annoying truecel? at least op wants to improve

go rot and stop tagging me
You’re literally a curry. Jfl at you calling him a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65224
What’s with all the RiceCel saints popping up on the forum man? Dude fuck man I’m sorry. But wow a lot of ricecels really are saints fuck even the curries mog the ricecels on this forum facially

I mog most white men. Don';t use me as part of your instant observational study.

Damn fellow Koreancel JFL. I recognized the classic old Korean bathroom JFL. U need 눈매교정, nosebridge implant, direct incision lip lift. This looks like fetal alcohol syndrome so u should ask ur parents to pay for all that
WOW yeah I’m Korean + animecel, I’m visiting Korea cause of relatives I’m leaving soon actually

i mean most of these asians had to be rotting their whole life doing something else probably education or career, atleast i went to the gym

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
He’s going to kill himself. I could already foresee this outcome as soon as I saw his face.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel and gooner23
He’s going to kill himself. I could already foresee this outcome as soon as I saw his face.
i mean some people got it worse he just got cursed by syndrome

• +1
tbh your lips are just mishapen too keep the same width and then the correction and then compare it with the width, i don't think you need jaw widening surgery. EVERYONE needs bimax but up to you

He may as well fix the CORE ROOT of the problem. Think about it.

• +1
Reactions: gookcel and gooner23
who do YOU think you are you annoying truecel? at least op wants to improve

go rot and stop tagging me
No one, you are the one claiming to know everything.

i mean most of these asians had to be rotting their whole life doing something else probably education or career, atleast i went to the gym
True a lot of ricecels tend to be bluepilled but most of the ones who post on here dude there’s been a lot of sub 2 PSL ricecels. Ricecels are the lowest PSL facially on this forum
I mog most white men. Don';t use me as part of your instant observational study.
the slums of London do not count.

• So Sad
He may as well fix the CORE ROOT of the problem. Think about it.
i mean way too many people recommend lip reduction and widening but if your morph a lot of people it literally doesn't make a difference and lip reduction almost threw off harmony. Its more about your pheno, a slayer should have the lips you describe but if someone is going for prettyboy or cutecel i don't think lip reduction is gonna help them

• +1
True a lot of ricecels tend to be bluepilled but most of the ones who post on here dude there’s been a lot of sub 2 PSL ricecels. Ricecels are the lowest PSL facially on this forum

I feels them tbh
I will always have respect to asians

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel

i mean most asians are low psl cause of face fat, i usually rate them in terms of appeal like if you look good but have low psl i think your chillin for the most part but most of them end up looking like a femboy or hella feminine which works for the kpopmax

• +1
Reactions: gookcel and ElTruecel
i mean most asians are low psl cause of face fat, i usually rate them in terms of appeal like if you look good but have low psl i think your chillin for the most part but most of them end up looking like a femboy or hella feminine which works for the kpopmax
all asians looks the same lmao

Explains my body count and success with white women doesn't it? And the fact I am in a stable loving relationship right now with a white woman that all have confessed is attractive here, for over 3 years. What's your rationalisation? Oops.

Listen nigger shut the fuck up and stay in your subhuman domain. I get that you get a buzz out of terming people curries and shit but in the real world you'd get slapped so hard around your big elephant ears you wouldn't be able to hear yourself think with all the vibrating for days. Mug.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65224 and gooner23
A lot of East Asians that come on here have like dogshit eye spacing + Monolids with a flat pancake maxilla + very narrow jaw + low set cheekbones.

This is why I never considered someone like Thecel muhh giga truecel or one of the worst looking on this forum when he looked better than most ricecels who posted on here. Even if he’s sub 3 PSL there’s been ricecels with far worse falios and that’s saying something

• So Sad

Anybody who denies he looks like a middle tier average looking norme here is coping.

So currently bimax and mse will help right?

all asians looks the same lmao
i mean meraki @Insomniacs, me, and thecel all look completely different by quite a lot honestly

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and seethe
This thread has too many idiots that's confidence outweighs their IQ.

This is why you should never ask for advice on this shit-hole these days.

Feel for the new breed of 3s and 4s.

i mean meraki @Insomniacs, me, and thecel all look completely different by quite a lot honestly
thecel has a long midface thats why

• So Sad
Explains my body count and success with white women doesn't it? And the fact I am in a stable loving relationship right now with a white woman that all have confessed is attractive here, for over 3 years. What's your rationalisation? Oops.

Listen nigger shut the fuck up and stay in your subhuman domain. I get that you get a buzz out of terming people curries and shit but in the real world you'd get slapped so hard around your big elephant ears you wouldn't be able to hear yourself think with all the vibrating for days. Mug.
I could care less u fucked crackheads from the shittiest slums of London. Also stfu with this whining about muh “racism” on a BP forum nobody cares fag

i mean some people got it worse he just got cursed by syndromeI
Like this changes anything. The fact that he has three pages proves my point. It’s beyond over, there’s nothing he can do. Sure he may have some Hopium now that will last until he’s done a few surgery morphs and he realizes that it won’t change anything. He’s going to attempt. Asian schery.

• So Sad
Also this isn’t mental masturbation my parents have agreed to let me get surgery when I grad hs, so my plans currently are rhino,nae and bimax and some softmax I can do rn

• So Sad
thecel has a long midface thats why
i mean theres some hapas that were kinda good but their asian features unironically were super bad it almost pushed them to mtn basically like zxxz, @Jungcuck is like a pretty good looking half asian basically htn and has bones