need advice for my flaws

Ascension

Rate it?

It’s possible if chad were to donate skull

@reeceJen @shizuku11111
@iblametylermeow @Christiano @Sushifart @PrinceofDarkness @edodalic29 @notgraycel245969 @Sprinkles @jeff22 @MKBHD @Heinrich Schmidt @liberiangrimreaper @poopoohead @CarrotMaxxer @i_love_roosters @LooksThinker @incel194012940 @GabachoCopium @Gigatyrone69 @A99 @dragomaxxer @rteme @NarrowBones @Akhi

Attachments

• IMG_0916.jpeg
    IMG_0916.jpeg
    908.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0917.jpeg
    IMG_0917.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GlamGuru, i_love_roosters, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Ascension

Rate it?

@reeceJen @shizuku11111
@iblametylermeow @Christiano @Sushifart @PrinceofDarkness @edodalic29 @notgraycel245969 @Sprinkles @jeff22 @MKBHD @Heinrich Schmidt @liberiangrimreaper @poopoohead @CarrotMaxxer @i_love_roosters @LooksThinker @incel194012940 @GabachoCopium @Gigatyrone69 @A99 @dragomaxxer @rteme @NarrowBones @Akhi
lean out, lip filler, minoxodyl for eyebrows. get a tan or spray tan or try beta carotine, strengthen neck,

Your eyes are too far set and look very horizontally narrow. Nose tip is too oversized, and lip to nose ratio is bad.

Good zygos and good bonestructure with good potential tbh.

main problem is facial features and ratio, not really the bones although ofc the morph has better bone structure but not by large margin
lean out, lip filler, minoxodyl for eyebrows. get a tan or spray tan or try beta carotine, strengthen neck,

Your eyes are too far set and look very horizontally narrow. Nose tip is too oversized, and lip to nose ratio is bad.

Good zygos and good bonestructure with good potential tbh.

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Explains my body count and success with white women doesn't it? And the fact I am in a stable loving relationship right now with a white woman that all have confessed is attractive here, for over 3 years. What's your rationalisation? Oops.

Listen nigger shut the fuck up and stay in your subhuman domain. I get that you get a buzz out of terming people curries and shit but in the real world you'd get slapped so hard around your big elephant ears you wouldn't be able to hear yourself think with all the vibrating for days. Mug.
how tall are u?

Older women are more likely to have a baby with a chromosome disorder such as Down syndrome. If you are age 25, the chance of Down syndrome is about 1 in 1,250. If you are age 35, the risk increases to 1 in 400.

In the United States, birth rates for women in their 30s are at the highest levels in three decades. However, an older mother may be at increased risk for miscarriage, birth defects, and pregnancy complications such as twins, high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, and difficult labors.
Chill he’s probably fine

B
Also this isn’t mental masturbation my parents have agreed to let me get surgery when I grad hs, so my plans currently are rhino,nae and bimax and some softmax I can do rn
Bro just blast anabolics

i want hardmax/softmax advice
when i am 17, 15 rn parents letting me get rhino cause of deathnic nose
also have shit symmetry currently around 15-17% bf, i am starving till 10% cause of bloat face
also 5'9 dad is 6'4 mom 5'6 (ChatGPT said id be 6'1 when im done growing so I am praying)

Help a fellow brother out 🙏🙏
Very cute id rail u

U can’t just say he has fetal alcohol syndrome
is this clear enough for u? i hope the best for op, with the right money and wise surgery decision-making he can be normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616 and strawberrymushroom
i mean meraki @Insomniacs, me, and thecel all look completely different by quite a lot honestly
merkai is sea from laos
you are kinh
thecel is deformed looking ahh
insomniacs is 1/4th cockasoid

not even the same people

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Ascension

Rate it?

@reeceJen @shizuku11111
This is extremely unrealistic.

possibly i mean gotta ask your mom if she was drinking or some shid, something just seems super off in images 4-5
you can get it too if your dad drank before conception. my dad did, and i look kind of like him. i want to ropemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
i want hardmax/softmax advice
when i am 17, 15 rn parents letting me get rhino cause of deathnic nose
also have shit symmetry currently around 15-17% bf, i am starving till 10% cause of bloat face
also 5'9 dad is 6'4 mom 5'6 (ChatGPT said id be 6'1 when im done growing so I am praying)

Help a fellow brother out 🙏🙏
Sorry but its over:(

no its your eyes and mouth they're both unusually small thats i think it might be a birth defect of some sort, if your parents didn't have those features it might be a defect. I've seen some asians have large eye distances but the rest of their features makes sense
Ive seen a few ltn gooks w that

Ascension

Rate it?

@reeceJen @shizuku11111
is this actually possible to achieve with surgery?

Ascension

Rate it?

@reeceJen @shizuku11111