Need advice on Norwooding and improving my hairline

W

Whoremaxxking

Bronze
I've been on finasteride for the almost 6 years now, currently 27 but started fin when I was 21. 1mg a day and even though my hair is pretty thick and I had a receded hairline beforehand, didn't think it was this bad.

I usually rock a broccoli cut so people can't notice. Should I apply rogaine at the temples? Or use oral minodixil? I already use tretinoin for skinmaxxing so not sure if applying topical minodixil on top of it is a good idea.

Pic of OP with curly hair hiding hairline (taken last month):

20220403-023620.jpg

Pic of OP with comb over straight hair, you can notice it better here (also taken last month):

20220403-023453.jpg
[

Here is a pic of OP's hairline before taking finasteride, I was 20 here:

20220509-215157.jpg
[/url

Now here's the brutal reality when OP pulls his hair all the way back at 27, after being on fin for 6 years:

20220508-210742.jpg

ru58841 and just do what mpmd says

oral minoxidil will boost the crap out of your temples.

Looks like fin isn’t completely preventing hair loss for you. Get your dht levels checked, might have to hop on dut

Looks like fin isn’t completely preventing hair loss for you. Get your dht levels checked, might have to hop on dut
Yeah was looking at dutasteride. In all fairness there were days, occasionally weeks were I didn't bother taking fin but for the most part I've been consistent.

Take some tranny drugs, you’ll get your original hairline back in no time

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Would you say it's more affective than topical minodixil?

oral goes systemic. A lot of people have actually lowered their hairlines and completely filled in their temples just from oral so yes very very very potent.

consult me in DMS i know all about hairloss recovery.

Damn you're norwooding hard, you're approaching a nw3. There's no brakes on the norwooder train. It's showing your hairline no mercy; expect to be nw3 in a few years.

I've been on finasteride for the almost 6 years now, currently 27 but started fin when I was 21. 1mg a day and even though my hair is pretty thick and I had a receded hairline beforehand, didn't think it was this bad.

I usually rock a broccoli cut so people can't notice. Should I apply rogaine at the temples? Or use oral minodixil? I already use tretinoin for skinmaxxing so not sure if applying topical minodixil on top of it is a good idea.

Pic of OP with curly hair hiding hairline (taken last month):

20220403-023620.jpg

Pic of OP with comb over straight hair, you can notice it better here (also taken last month):

20220403-023453.jpg
[

Here is a pic of OP's hairline before taking finasteride, I was 20 here:

20220509-215157.jpg
[/url

Now here's the brutal reality when OP pulls his hair all the way back at 27, after being on fin for 6 years:

20220508-210742.jpg
start microneedling for hair growth.

observe results and add topical minoxidil if you want more.

Acceptable for 27yr old