Need advice on surgeryceling: wrap around jaw implants + lateral canthoplasty

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Hey everyone, looking for some info on what are my options for getting these surgeries

I need wrap around jaw implants for a nice mandible
Also need lateral canthoplasty to lift the outer corners of the eyes upwards (Reduce my NCT)

Has anyone here had either of these?
Are there any surgeons in EU with a good reputation for aesthetic results who do these surgeries?
Also, any idea on approximate costs?

I read that Barry Eppley is one of the best in the business, but he's all the way in USA and probably expensive as hell, but on the off chance that someone here has actually dealt with him, what was it like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Hey everyone, looking for some info on what are my options for getting these surgeries

I need wrap around jaw implants for a nice mandible
Also need lateral canthoplasty to lift the outer corners of the eyes upwards (Reduce my NCT)

Has anyone here had either of these?
Are there any surgeons in EU with a good reputation for aesthetic results who do these surgeries?
Also, any idea on approximate costs?

I read that Barry Eppley is one of the best in the business, but he's all the way in USA and probably expensive as hell, but on the off chance that someone here has actually dealt with him, what was it like?
When it comes to surgery pay more (check reviews and portfoli) and pay once. Ensure that this surgeon's patients are of your phenotype.

You don't want to go to a lowquality 3rd world surgeon who will fuck up your face because he hasn't seen your phenotype often enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back