Need advice, this dude's girl is cheating

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
I work at a restaurant on the weekends sometimes Friday. This girl eats at this place all the time. Right and she's married (guy in picture).

However, last tonight I see this woman with some big, muscled up white guy.

I had a chance to speak to her and I said "hey you and your husband come in here almost every week". Before I could say the whole thing she shushed me so she's obviously fucking around. And even said I must have her mistaken because she's not married.

Should I say anything to the husband? (guy in the picture), I feel bad

For anyone that lives in Plano, TX this is at Shops at Legacy

Attachments

• looks.PNG
    looks.PNG
    999.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and .👽.
Take a pic next time and send it to her husband

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and one job away
I work at a restaurant on the weekends sometimes Friday. This girl eats at this place all the time. Right and she's married (guy in picture).

However, last tonight I see this woman with some big, muscled up white guy.

I had a chance to speak to her and I said "hey you and your husband come in here almost every week". Before I could say the whole thing she shushed me so she's obviously fucking around. And even said I must have her mistaken because she's not married.

Should I say anything to the husband? (guy in the picture), I feel bad

For anyone that lives in Plano, TX this is at Shops at Legacy
She’s cheating. She gotta live with the consequences.

poor guy providing for her. Doing everything and she does this. Even fckin chad and he is allowed to beta buxx?? Send her to the streets.

Loyalty is rewarded. Cheating is punished. Simply as that. If the can work it out the cuck deserves it

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno, Deleted member 7725 and .👽.

poor guy providing for her. Doing everything and she does this. Even fckin chad and he is allowed to beta buxx?? Send her to the streets.

Loyalty is rewarded. Cheating is punished. Simply as that. If the can work it out the cuck deserves it
i wouldnt do anything if it was a guy whos cheating ngl:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 7725 and .👽.
Should've kept quiet and then brought it up next time you saw her with her husband.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and .👽.
Imagine being cheated by that fakeupmaxxed frog

Over

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, whiteissuperior and .👽.

Loyalty is rewarded. Cheating is punished. Simply as that. If the can work it out the cuck deserves

this is why

Attachments

• cucked.PNG
    cucked.PNG
    491.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
yea snitch to her husband.

If you want to try to tell him out of nowhere he probably won't believe you(trust me there are people like that...). Try to open a few conversations and get a little more friendly and then tell him when she is not there. Don't forget to tell him that she tried to shush you too, but don't do it in a conforting way either. Just say something like ''Just wanted to let you know...'' etc...

what a low class ho