SHE SAID YES TO A FIRST DATE. NEED ADVICE!!!! UPDATE TO THREAD 'How to escalate with a girl?'

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Update to thread 'How to escalate with a girl?' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-escalate-with-a-girl.934578/

She said yes. We're going to a small casual restaurant for steak.

She initiated the texting and is willing to go 50/50. Green flags

Any first date advice? I havent kissed her yet. I dont think she's the type of girl to immediately be intimate with a guy so quickly.

She broke the touch barrier already. Havent held hands or anything, she just playfully punched my arm a couple times whenever i made her laugh.

Just looking for first date advice specifically. What to say to keep the mystery going on so she thinks im interesting enough for a second date? Do i focus on just having a good time and making jokes? Do i talk about deeper subjects? Literally any advice is appreciated. Any videos that i such watch on youtube regarding first dates? I know this isnt an NT question, but im here to improve.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, AlexBrown84, BoredPrince and 7 others
IMG 0033

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Shkreliii, Joe Rogancel and 18 others
IMG 0033

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, ascension and ElTruecel
Kiss her on date, and afterwards ask if she’d like to go back with you, then have sex

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, latincell95 and Klasik01
Kiss her on date, and afterwards ask if she’d like to go back with you, then have sex
She wont fuck on the first date. My main question is how should i act and what should i say on our first date just so it goes well

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Pinging users on my old thread
@autistic_tendencies
@tyronechadmax
@Luffymaxxing
@synock21
@scrunchables
@Latinolooksmaxxer
@distance decay
@GrowthReaper

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
She wont fuck on the first date. My main question is how should i act and what should i say on our first date just so it goes well
just stay calm. making a big deal out of everything is bad sign. not complaining is good too.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Shkreliii, bootydestroyer333 and 3 others
Pinging high IQ users

@lebronjames23
@WanderingBurro
@Blackgymmax
@dragomaxxer
@boringthot
@MTNAscension2

Bro thinks us incels will spend precious time and energy giving him advice. Thinks we're gonna stand there and clap him on like good little cucks, snow white and the dwarves type shit 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, aleksander, Jarate and 14 others
Bro thinks us incels will spend precious time and energy giving him advice. Thinks we're gonna stand there and clap him on like good little cucks, snow white and the dwarves type shit 💀
Or maybe you should realize that im actually valuing your opinions instead of demonizing yall like how mainstream media does. Also this isnt .is, there are some non virgins here as well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DTriadDevil, ShowerMaxxing, dragomaxxer and 3 others
Any real advice? I have a MTN face according to PSL standards but have god tier hair. Apparently she finds me attractive and kinda funny
Alright first you got to explain the situation. What does she look like? How old is she? What are the circumstances? Is she a violent whore? Otherwise I can’t really give any advice bud

Any real advice? I have a MTN face according to PSL standards but have god tier hair. Apparently she finds me attractive and kinda funny
Just touch her gently during the date, lock eyes with her and go for the kiss

Then rape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: αδιαφορία, The Antichrist and scrunchables
Buy jon zherka dating program

Treat that bitch nice and be exactly how you are rn because she's liking that. I'm sure you know table manners and allat so you should be chilling.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Oxygen
Alright first you got to explain the situation. What does she look like? How old is she? What are the circumstances? Is she a violent whore? Otherwise I can’t really give any advice bud
She's half black half white. Long curly dark brown hair. Forward grown as fuck and loves doing her nails. High PSL rating but slightly lower IRL male gaze appeal. 18 y/o. Shes christian. Doesnt wear revealing clothing besides leggings that make her ass jiggle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and scrunchables
She's half black half white. Long curly dark brown hair. Forward grown as fuck and loves doing her nails. High PSL rating but slightly lower IRL male gaze appeal. 18 y/o. Shes christian. Doesnt wear revealing clothing besides leggings that make her ass jiggle
Christian, but wears jiggle physics leggings? You might be able to speed things along, then :feelshmm:
(jk don't do that)

Treat that bitch nice and be exactly how you are rn because she's liking that. I'm sure you know table manners and allat so you should be chilling.
Im just kinda funny around her. I talk very NT too and we have multiple inside jokes. She got me gifts for valentines and i didnt get her anything :lul: that when i realized she might like me.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and scrunchables
Christian, but wears jiggle physics leggings? You might be able to speed things along, then :feelshmm:
(jk don't do that)
Her bodycount is 1 (dont ask me how i know)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and deadmanwalking
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Ah you don’t say? Sorry friend she is a violent ape whore who has taken tons of BBC. Her “Christian” necklace and larp won’t save her from being a dirty coon.

High PSL? Probably a tranny then but be sure she is a stinking whore I feel bad for you might be best to retreat. Typical mutt subhuman.

@fuxkdakikez has an expertise in such toilets

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Man don't be fooled you don't know if she's a good girl or not, let the morals leave your head while you're in the date. Be flirty and funny, touch if necessary. If she's going 50/50 for the steak better buy some drinks, that would make the conversation easier. Don't let her talk about exes, politics, studies or science (that would make the convo boring). Prepare some fake stories that are funny and tell her. Some girls look innocent but they are the opposite, it has happened to me a lot of times.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., ShowerMaxxing and Oxygen
Or maybe you should realize that im actually valuing your opinions instead of demonizing yall like how mainstream media does. Also this isnt .is, there are some non virgins here as well.
Magick is real. Carry a rose quartz in your left pocket.

And wear something red, even if it's just underwear

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, IAMNOTANINCEL and Oxygen
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Klasik01
no pic no care

Im just kinda funny around her. I talk very NT too and we have multiple inside jokes. She got me gifts for valentines and i didnt get her anything :lul: that when i realized she might like me.
I think it'd be a nice surprise if you got a little gift for the date :feelshehe: (a pipe bomb woudl work)

• Woah
Reactions: Oxygen
Tales from the filthiest slum in Birmingham
I used to be friends with her ex. He told me everything. They dated for 2 years in higschool but apparently he acted like a cuck so they broke up.

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Ah you don’t say? Sorry friend she is a violent ape whore who has taken tons of BBC. Her “Christian” necklace and larp won’t save her from being a dirty coon.

High PSL? Probably a tranny then but be sure she is a stinking whore I feel bad for you might be best to retreat. Typical mutt subhuman.

@fuxkdakikez has an expertise in such toilets
Youre right. Thing is, she hasnt reallt bitten from the fruit of temptation yet. Im not saying she's an exception to what you said, im saying JBF theory (JBS now lol) is being applied here. She does kinda look like a tranny, but its the best i can get atm.

Man don't be fooled you don't know if she's a good girl or not, let the morals leave your head while you're in the date. Be flirty and funny, touch if necessary. If she's going 50/50 for the steak better buy some drinks, that would make the conversation easier. Don't let her talk about exes, politics, studies or science (that would make the convo boring). Prepare some fake stories that are funny and tell her. Some girls look innocent but they are the opposite, it has happened to me a lot of times.
@scrunchables got any advice like this^ ?

you were really helpful on my old thread so i assume you know what youre talking about.

I kinda just treated her like a friend before valentines day, thats when i started flirting. But now on a first date i feel like i should just focus on being playful and funny so she wants to be a part of my company

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
@scrunchables got any advice like this^ ?

you were really helpful on my old thread so i assume you know what youre talking about.
I just bussed 3 times in a row, way too cooked mentally rn to give anything meaningful :feelstastyman:

Michael Myers Fire GIF by Halloween

• So Sad
  • +1
Just let her talk about herself a lot, ask questions, be funny, don't say anything too bad about yourself (like announcing you're a virgin if you are one), and if the moment is right then yeah kiss her if you want

• +1
doesn't sound like you need our help bhai ur doing great so far, she clearly has interest in you now is where you choose if you just want to fuck or if you are actually interested in pursuing ltr with her then approach things with more care and intent

• Love it
Pinging users on my old thread
@autistic_tendencies
@tyronechadmax
@Luffymaxxing
@synock21
@scrunchables
@Latinolooksmaxxer
@distance decay
@GrowthReaper
talk to her about her goals, if you wanna do something long term. However, if you wanna kiss her, after the steak date, get icecream with her, and sit at a bench somewhere, and slay

• Love it
She don’t like you as much as you think she does.
Or maybe she isnt tryna be a whore? A lot of girls dont want guys they like to think of them like that. I could be wrong tho.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Update to thread 'How to escalate with a girl?' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-escalate-with-a-girl.934578/

Any first date advice? I havent kissed her yet. I dont think she's the type of girl to immediately be intimate with a guy so quickly.

She broke the touch barrier already. Havent held hands or anything, she just playfully punched my arm a couple times whenever i made her laugh.

Just looking for first date advice specifically. What to say to keep the mystery going on so she thinks im interesting enough for a second date? Do i focus on just having a good time and making jokes? Do i talk about deeper subjects? Literally any advice is appreciated. Any videos that i such watch on youtube regarding first dates? I know this isnt an NT question, but im here to improve.
JFL you’re taking her out on a date
betabux premium package limited time only
Imagine having to take her out in a date hoping to get the kitty
Bro

Just looking for first date advice specifically. What to say to keep the mystery going on so she thinks im interesting enough for a second date? Do i focus on just having a good time and making jokes? Do i talk about deeper subjects? Literally any advice is appreciated. Any videos that regarding first dates? I know this isnt an NT question, but im here to improve.
JGL

JFL at you taking her out on a date
Free food for her
If you have to take a girl out on a date to get pussy it’s over

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
doesn't sound like you need our help bhai ur doing great so far, she clearly has interest in you now is where you choose if you just want to fuck or if you are actually interested in pursuing ltr with her then approach things with more care and intent
Definitely ltr. Really want to take this seriously

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Bro

JGL

Free food for her
Wtf did you not read? She initiated the whole thing on valentines day and is willing to go 50/50. How in the world am i betabuxxing?

Buy jon zherka dating program
I actually took some of his advice when i was flirting and i think it worked. Or maybe she just thought i was attractive and it didnt matter what i said

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Wtf did you not read? She initiated the whole thing on valentines day and is willing to go 50/50. How in the world am i betabuxxing?
Because you’re still taking her out on a date lol if you have to pay in any capacity it’s absolutely over for you bro you. Shouldn’t need to pay at all
Chad doesn’t have to pay for dates they fuck in the woods by the river jfl

Because you’re still taking her out on a date lol if you have to pay in any capacity it’s absolutely over for you bro you. Shouldn’t need to pay at all
Chad doesn’t have to pay for dates they fuck in the woods by the river jfl

Bro

JGL

Free food for her
If he wants to LTR her taking her out she kind of expects that

• +1