SHE SAID YES TO A FIRST DATE. NEED ADVICE!!!! UPDATE TO THREAD 'How to escalate with a girl?'

Update to thread 'How to escalate with a girl?' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-escalate-with-a-girl.934578/

She said yes. We're going to a small casual restaurant for steak.

She initiated the texting and is willing to go 50/50. Green flags

Any first date advice? I havent kissed her yet. I dont think she's the type of girl to immediately be intimate with a guy so quickly.

She broke the touch barrier already. Havent held hands or anything, she just playfully punched my arm a couple times whenever i made her laugh.

Just looking for first date advice specifically. What to say to keep the mystery going on so she thinks im interesting enough for a second date? Do i focus on just having a good time and making jokes? Do i talk about deeper subjects? Literally any advice is appreciated. Any videos that i such watch on youtube regarding first dates? I know this isnt an NT question, but im here to improve.
Stop overcomplicating this shit just eat and talk to her retard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oxygen and autistic_tendencies
def dont go 50/50 when it actually comes to paying
it's a test

if you actually make her pay half you wont end up anywhere, friends at most

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and ShowerMaxxing
Just go with the flow bro you know

def dont go 50/50 when it actually comes to paying
it's a test

if you actually make her pay half you wont end up anywhere, friends at most
gf bought me food when we met

Update to thread 'How to escalate with a girl?' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-escalate-with-a-girl.934578/

Any first date advice? I havent kissed her yet. I dont think she's the type of girl to immediately be intimate with a guy so quickly.

She broke the touch barrier already. Havent held hands or anything, she just playfully punched my arm a couple times whenever i made her laugh.

Just looking for first date advice specifically. What to say to keep the mystery going on so she thinks im interesting enough for a second date? Do i focus on just having a good time and making jokes? Do i talk about deeper subjects? Literally any advice is appreciated. Any videos that i such watch on youtube regarding first dates? I know this isnt an NT question, but im here to improve.
Wake up wake up wake Upppp!!

Attachments

• 20240216_223750.jpg
    20240216_223750.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
I actually took some of his advice when i was flirting and i think it worked. Or maybe she just thought i was attractive and it didnt matter what i said
Can you teach me some of these rizzing techniques?

Can you teach me some of these rizzing techniques?
Before you secure her as an actual girlfriend, she should just enter a state of play around you. That means being casual, funny, hot and cold, smooth, witty, lowering anxiety, etc. Then when she becomes your LTR, switch up to a more father figure type role (masculine, dominant, assertive, be her emotional rock, guide her, check her). Thats it. Leave the rest to looks.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
Or maybe she isnt tryna be a whore? A lot of girls dont want guys they like to think of them like that. I could be wrong tho.
Trust me. She’s not a virgin anymore. Remember, she already let someone tap that so to speak. So, enjoy her body, but don’t take her too serious, or else you’ll get hurt emotionally.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Trust me. She’s not a virgin anymore. Remember, she already let someone tap that so to speak. So, enjoy her body, but don’t take her too serious, or else you’ll get hurt emotionally.
Thanks for the blast of reality there, lol. I was getting a bit too excited

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

Cuck

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and AlexBrown84
incel jumping up and down cuz some becky finally agreed to let him eat with her just lol

and bluepilled replies haha

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Thanks for the blast of reality there, lol. I was getting a bit too excited
It’s ok bro, we all get excited at first, and then the blackpill eventually comes to collect.

• +1
Rofl this thread is pathetic. Forum and op going crazy at the glimpse of women success. This is one of the most typical reddit shit ive seen all week.

When people call men in these spaces losers this is why.

• +1
Definitely ltr. Really want to take this seriously

miring, good luck bro don't let the angry guys here convince you otherwise if thats the feeling you are currently getting from her and what you want go for it, specially if you are still a teen. Teen relationships are so important as an experience for people to have

• +1
incel jumping up and down cuz some becky finally agreed to let him eat with her just lol

and bluepilled replies haha
Im not an incel or a cuck. All that happened is a girl agreed to go on a date with me. Thats a pretty fucking NT thing for non-incels. Im curious to know why you think its "just eating" instead of a date. Its literally a 1 on 1 get together amd we're going as each others valentines. Think she's still just being nice?

Make jokes but don’t be a dancing monkey bro

Overall just try be laid back and let her do the talking , trust me she will if she has any interest. Ask her questions and don’t be completely autistic and you will be fine. Avoid controversial topics

I didn’t go on my first date until I turned 18 and I still did fine

• +1
why cant i experience?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama