Need advice

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Im feeling like my coworker and ppl i want to be friends with are uncomfortable with my appearance. I am overweight and im been actively changing that.... again... but what else is going on? Is there any way to fix things going into the future?

Eat fruits instead of carbs. Fruits like honeydew/melon, mango, apple, grapes etc

• +1
Reactions: Areuready
Im feeling like my coworker and ppl i want to be friends with are uncomfortable with my appearance. I am overweight and im been actively changing that.... again... but what else is going on? Is there any way to fix things going into the future?

The hair bro trust me but lose the weight

• Hmm...
Reactions: NOTHING
You really need to lose a lot of body fat first.. otherwise advice is redundant. Also your facial hair is worse than mine which is quite the accomplishment (looks shit).

You also need thicker eye brows. Don't see any straight deformities, so just lose weight first

your lower third is pretty bad. Your jaw is very small, you have flat cheekbones. That's why you have a lot of eye and your face looks cropped. I'll be honest, try and improve. It is very rare that you have a bad jaw but good chin projection. Try mewing, dye your eyebrows, and for god sake, get a better haircut.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Annihilator and Deleted member 22380
And of course, low your bodyfat%

Why do you keep posting your face? You can look at your face and tell what is off. It seems like people just want to be insulted.

your lower third is pretty bad. Your jaw is very small, you have flat cheekbones. That's why you have a lot of eye and your face looks cropped. I'll be honest, try and improve. It is very rare that you have a bad jaw but good chin projection. Try mewing, dye your eyebrows, and for god sake, get a better haircut.
What hair cut should I try?

What hair cut should I try?
Let all your hair grow out, grow sideburns, dye your eyebrows, and wear a scruffy all over your head (obviously flashy).
If you can wear waves, even better.