Am I cooked please I need help😭

jsmad

jsmad

6,2 cyclops
Rate my 3/4 as it’s my best angle ik my UUE cucks me. Also any advice to fix UUE or anything else softmaxxing wise please I need the advice

Attachments

• IMG_5174.jpeg
    IMG_5174.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5173.jpeg
    IMG_5173.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and nigkook
fraud but I think u a high mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, tombradylover, xxv and 5 others
Change the hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, rand anon and nigkook
Rate my 3/4 as it’s my best angle ik my UUE cucks me. Also any advice to fix UUE or anything else softmaxxing wise please I need the advice
Make a front picture from a distance, cause 3/4 is bad for rating. For example i cant rate ur IPD. But on this photos u look ok

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Bad eye area

• +1
Reactions: emo, Miant Gimplants, nigkook and 1 other person
No I have a really small forehead
Then you could easily pull of something like a middle part flow once you grow your hair out, for UEE though there’s not much you can do you can try eyelid pulling and ice hooding or volufiline but there’s really only anecdotes to back these methods up

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and jsmad
You're a 3 why

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, moreroidsmoredates, wolf321 and 1 other person
R u looking at ur phone screen when taking the pic or ur camera

• +1
Reactions: jsmad
Your eye distance is cooked mtn max

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonecel01 and cannotbeasked
Uee isnt THAT bad then just eyepull and icehood for a year or two and try volufiline

If ur not in the mood to cope then just supra orbital fat graft

• +1
Dead average

Muhhh uee bullshit its your peanut skull that resembles twinks

• +1
Reactions: wolf321 and Miant Gimplants
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Miant Gimplants
Your black auto sub human

well I obviously can’t fix that and how does it look bad explain
I said it makes you look like a TWINK

Well I still slay htbs so I guess they don’t notice🤷‍♀️

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
over for u nigger :feelswhy:

• +1
@try2beme
Htbs in your opinion. Anyway i rated you mtn so i dont see why not mtns can even fuck stacylites with the right traits

Htbs in your opinion. Anyway i rated you mtn so i dont see why not mtns can even fuck stacylites with the right traits
Yeah I’m also 6,2 and go gym at 16 I’ve had a few talking stages with stacites

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 you if you had down syndrome

4/10

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Well I still slay htbs so I guess they don’t notice🤷‍♀️
Man u don't slay shit but getting scraps of mtb
You'd be invisible to 99% of girls outside and look normal
You genuinely think you stand out

• +1
Reactions: wolf321 and jsmad
Man u don't slay shit but getting scraps of mtb
You'd be invisible to 99% of girls outside and look normal
You genuinely think you stand out
You’ve never been approached by a female in your life . I’ve slayed more than you at 16 no girl prefers your dirty skin color over mine besides other blacks stay in your lane. I mog you to gandy your a trucel getting angry over nothing because you’ve mever touched a female

• Ugh..
Yeah I’m also 6,2 and go gym at 16 I’ve had a few talking stages with stacites
Yeah man they'll definitely choose u over vinnie hacker tier guys and actual htn+ moggers who are tall and gymcelled
No girl with decent options is choosing you get serious. Not even being rude you just need a reality check. You couldn't even mog everyone in a generic gym

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Yeah man they'll definitely choose u over vinnie hacker tier guys and actual htn+ moggers who are tall and gymcelled
No girl with decent options is choosing you get serious. Not even being rude you just need a reality check. You couldn't even mog everyone in a generic gym
Your acting like chadites even look at mtbs. Mtbs get no attention from them so even a ltn can slay a mtb or a htb with the right features. Idk why your acting like you need to be chad to slay good looking women

Your acting like chadites even look at mtbs. Mtbs get no attention from them so even a ltn can slay a mtb or a htb with the right features. Idk why your acting like you need to be chad to slay good looking women
I said htb and stacylite+
I mean some look at mtbs and you'd be last place on an mtbs list cuz gymcelled htns on the lower end still fw them.cyoucdont need to be a chad to slay gl women but you are literally mtn.
Michael b jordan is an example of lesser tier looks that can get attractive women not u

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
I said htb and stacylite+
I mean some look at mtbs and you'd be last place on an mtbs list cuz gymcelled htns on the lower end still fw them.cyoucdont need to be a chad to slay gl women but you are literally mtn.
Michael b jordan is an example of lesser tier looks that can get attractive women not u
I literally posted a stacite and you think I can’t slay I look better than 80% of people where I live I have plenty of options to choose from. I have 2 htbs I could slay right now if I wanted to your actually coping

I literally posted a stacite and you think I can’t slay I look better than 80% of people where I live I have plenty of options to choose from. I have 2 htbs I could slay right now if I wanted to your actually coping
U look worse than the bull and most girlsmwould call u ugly on the spot. You'd have to beg to be on the last list of an htb
Most delusional Mtn
Most girls would laugh if u approached them. Even for irl standards you would be last on the boat.
What do you think u look like
4153801 IMG 5173

Your nose is bigger than your jaw

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, wolf321 and smallman
U look worse than the bull and most girlsmwould call u ugly on the spot. You'd have to beg to be on the last list of an htb
Most delusional Mtn
Most girls would laugh if u approached them. Even for irl standards you would be last on the boat.
What do you think u look likeView attachment 2942025
Your nose is bigger than your jaw
Well that’s not what they say when I ask for their snap irl🤣🤣 bet you couldn’t even talk to a girl without them feeling scared

• Ugh..