Am I cooked please I need helpšŸ˜­

Honestly i dont even know how they're rating you mtn. Seems very generous. You look borderline blackops2cel tier in the second pic imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wolf321 and jsmad
Well thatā€™s not what they say when I ask for their snap irlšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bet you couldnā€™t even talk to a girl without them feeling scared
I'm a full looks tier above u if not more

Honestly i dont even know how they're rating you mtn. Seems very generous. You look borderline blackops2cel tier in the second pic imo
Bones so I give mtn

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and dervw4cenks
He's low mtn he's hard larping for validation he's prob KHHV cuck

• +1
Reactions: wolf321, Blackgymmax and dervw4cenks
i mean ig his zygos looks alright i could see the projection is a bit above average but that doesnt make him mtn :ROFLMAO:
Iā€™m not even frauding lighting either

He's low mtn he's hard larping for validation he's prob KHHV cuck
Bros thread title he sounds like a bitch "Am i cooked please help guys..." then when everyone rates him low he starts claiming he dates HTBs. Why's he here then lmao

• +1
Reactions: wolf321 and lowiqNormie
i mean ig his zygos looks alright i could see the projection is a bit above average but that doesnt make him mtn :ROFLMAO:
I was grasping at straws I had to give something

Bros thread title he sounds like a bitch "Am i cooked please help guys..." then when everyone rates him low he starts claiming he dates HTBs. Why's he here then lmao
If you ask if u're cooked u never fucked anything above ltb in 1st place

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
Well I still slay htbs so I guess they donā€™t noticešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
You came in here asking for ratings from looksmax users like a bitch and then when they rate your ugly face low you say this bullshit? Why are you here then if this is somehow true?

You came in here asking for ratings from looksmax users like a bitch and then when they rate your ugly face low you say this bullshit? Why are you here then if this is somehow true?
Nah I donā€™t care about the ratings I just ask for advice

Nah I donā€™t care about the ratings I just ask for advice
Why do you need advice if you're out there easily attracting every htb in the universe?

If you ask if u're cooked u never fucked anything above ltb in 1st place
I just say that so people will reply to my thread. Use your brain

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: wolf321, Blackgymmax, dervw4cenks and 1 other person
yea I care so much about the ratings and it just really made me sad and made me want to cope more with my ltn face and tell myself im more attractive because i "have" 2 htbs that i can get cucked to by chad

Cause I want to ascend to lite
U can't be lite with that long ass narrow ass skull ans midface. Even with every surgery

• +1
Reactions: wolf321 and Blackgymmax
Gl
Screenshot 20240524 194753 Gallery
Screenshot 20240524 194537 Gallery
Screenshot 20240524 194449 Gallery

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524_194510_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524_194510_Gallery.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 0
No appeal, asymmetrical face, asymmetrical eyebrows, t50 eyes, wrinkles, bad beard genetics, big head for body, hair cuts doesnā€™t suit your head shape. Itā€™s over
ewww tiktokcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: jsmad
No appeal, asymmetrical face, asymmetrical eyebrows, t50 eyes, wrinkles, bad beard genetics, big head for body, hair cuts doesnā€™t suit your head shape. Itā€™s over
He's def gl he hardmaxxed but now he's at least solid htn a whole tier above you as he said

Nigga chill with the narcissism you look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wolf321, lowiqNormie and Pollorex
He's def gl he hardmaxxed but now he's at least solid htn a whole tier above you as he said
My smv higher than his everything in his face is assymetrical and uncanny he has no harmony at all

• JFL
Reactions: hallo
Bro looks Italian af

• +1
Reactions: jsmad
Icl that was a horrible photo with distortion Iā€™m not a fraud so I donā€™t post frauded pics
It was a normal selfie lol

you look similiar to me

MTN max, wtf are these ratings, subhumans been getting called chadlite, because this site is inflated with indians, and 13 year old kids, this guy is dead average, maybe even slighly below depedning on your country of course, no girls here in Northern Europe, would think this guy is attractive, walking down the streets he would be invisible to every girl. literally looks like a rat, black ops 2 cel tier skull and eye area.

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
MTN max, wtf are these ratings, subhumans been getting called chadlite, because this site is inflated with indians, and 13 year old kids, this guy is dead average, maybe even slighly below depedning on your country of course, no girls here in Northern Europe, would think this guy is attractive, walking down the streets he would be invisible to every girl. literally looks like a rat, black ops 2 cel tier skull and eye area.
You been on this site 1 month who tf are you