Am I cooked please I need help😭

Rate my 3/4 as it’s my best angle ik my UUE cucks me. Also any advice to fix UUE or anything else softmaxxing wise please I need the advice

High LTN.

Your eye area is awful + skull needs more width.

Ramus is great, zygos are solid.

• +1
Reactions: wolf321
You been on this site 1 month who tf are you
my account is literally older than yours, and I have been on here much longer than you trust me, your ugly Jewish looking rat, keep crying and lie to yourself that you're good looking, you Borderline look like black ops 2 cels brother, you asked for a rating you dumb fuck, and now you're facing reality, you can't accept it, your nose is bigger than your jaw, you look like a cuck with that peanut skull.

• JFL
Reactions: jsmad
blackgymmax mogs you to oblivion, you suffer from self-delusion, if you believe you're on his level. You're high low-tier normie, not even MTN.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jsmad and smallman
  • JFL
Rate my 3/4 as it’s my best angle ik my UUE cucks me. Also any advice to fix UUE or anything else softmaxxing wise please I need the advice
u look english

Make a front picture from a distance, cause 3/4 is bad for rating. For example i cant rate ur IPD. But on this photos u look ok
fuck you and your pfp nigger:feelsuhh:

Yeah man they'll definitely choose u over vinnie hacker tier guys and actual htn+ moggers who are tall and gymcelled
No girl with decent options is choosing you get serious. Not even being rude you just need a reality check. You couldn't even mog everyone in a generic gym

Attachments

• 18029.jpg
    18029.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jsmad and Blackgymmax
grindr bottom phenotype

High LTN.

Your eye area is awful + skull needs more width.

Ramus is great, zygos are solid.
I mean at least you actually gave a proper rating. Is there anything I can do for eye area soft max wise or like anything else to improve

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
I mean at least you actually gave a proper rating. Is there anything I can do for eye area soft max wise or like anything else to improve

Start with what you can fix and you seem to be aware of it as well which is UEE.

• +1
Start with what you can fix and you seem to be aware of it as well which is UEE.
I suck with the eye area should he do Supras or fat grafting or both?

• +1
Mtn I have a friend that looks exactly like u but with better hair and he pulls some interesting mtb max
Surgerymaxx

IMG 0266

If you wanna look like the guy on the right, get a tan, grow hair, and boost testosterone. Come back when you’ve bulked up.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and jsmad
Uk I look like you just without the UEE and I want to rope because of my looks.

• +1
Well that’s not what they say when I ask for their snap irl🤣🤣 bet you couldn’t even talk to a girl without them feeling scared
This nigger bgm is literally a retard he likes to talk down on dudes that he can't compete with, he made a 16 yo kill himself cause he talked mad shit about him, chronically online retard nigger ignore him

This nigger bgm is literally a retard he likes to talk down on dudes that he can't compete with, he made a 16 yo kill himself cause he talked mad shit about him, chronically online retard nigger ignore him
Damn Noway that’s true

What are u being so narcy for, take a look at some actually gl people and compare yourself to them and start suffermaxxing asap

ur UEE is not a problem, ur eyes are the problem UEE is a softmax cope. Plus u guy much bigger problems but ( lower third, gonions, cheekbones, eyebags, skull size, bone density, etc)

• +1
What are u being so narcy for, take a look at some actually gl people and compare yourself to them and start suffermaxxing asap
Yeah ik im not the best but im competing with 16 year olds is easier when your young and plus im 6,2 not tryna have an ego mb

Yeah ik im not the best but im competing with 16 year olds is easier when your young and plus im 6,2 not tryna have an ego mb
what does that mean retard, you’re always competing with htns-chads

in your 20s what will be ur excuse :lul:

what does that mean retard, you’re always competing with htns-chads

in your 20s what will be ur excuse :lul:
Im still growing like I’m already tall I already mog 75+% of manlets it’s just 6ft plus lites mog me to gandy