Need help choosing a surgeon.

Stern reminder than being on this incel forum doesn’t mean that you know shit without credentials

Just bc you’ve read more autistic bs a year longer than me doesn’t justify than you know more than a person with actual credentials
Bro you are also on this incel forum :ROFLMAO:

I’m a second year dental student now stop yapping at me
I was always thinking During dental study how much do you learn sbout facial aesthetics?
I always had a feeling that dentistry was purely focused on the teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I was always thinking During dental study how much do you learn sbout facial aesthetics?
I always had a feeling that dentistry was purely focused on the teeth.

You can actually branch out into periodontistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, dental implants, etc etc. so there’s a lot of movement.

Dentistry is a prerequisite to all of the above so it’s up to the student to move in whichever direction they want to

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Zarrinbal got some great before and afters.
Since i can't share photos here the link.
And from a user here:
There you can also see another user from lookism who visited him.
good results.

except this woman. Became lesser looking. imo. Her before looks better, more proportionate

PR06cxI.jpg

8QT1CLr.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and bogii
good results.

except this woman. Became lesser looking. imo. Her before looks better, more proportionate

PR06cxI.jpg

8QT1CLr.jpg
damn she got botched, or it's just swelling

• +1
I would choose Ramieri for the 3D planning.

When he says he’s ‘functional’ he is trying to say he isn’t a plastic surgeon doing camouflage procedures. Italian doctors (because they are Italian) have a reputation for better aesthetics. It is the Germans who are actually ‘functional’ about it with less care for aesthetic. The two cultures inform the methods of their respective surgeons.
this

same with cars

• +1
Hey guys after spending too much hours here and having too many private ratings and consults i decided to go for hard maxing. Unfortunately i can't post photos and x rays for some kind of reason. My current failo's are:

- Recessed jaw in terms of forward grown and bigonial width
- My chin that isn't aligned probably and tilted to the left.
- Deviated nose septum (nose is / instead of straight downwards). Nose itself does not got a bump from the side view.
- my upper palate is rotated causing my jaw to move to the left. My lower palette is perfect horizontal and my upper not, forcing my teeth to move sideways.
- Barely existing cheekbones causing midface recession.
In september I opt to go for surgery. However different surgeons have different approaches to fix the problem.
I already got the braces and are surgery ready. I only need to to book the operation date.
The following 2 surgeons i got in my mind:

Zarrinbal in Germany or Ramieri in Italy.
The approaches are:

Zarrinbal:
- Bimax + Rhinoplasty first
- Chin wing + ZSO second round.

Ramieri:
- Bimax + Genioplasty + rhinoplasty + Intraorbital implants (I think with saddle).
- At second round i can get a Jaw implant.

Both approaches cost the same.
This are the pros and cons of each:

Zarrinbal
Pros:
- he does a lot of cosmetic work and got good aesthetic view, some call him conservative.
- Got a few really good transformation

cons:
- Doesn't do implants
- No 3D planning. He does everything purely by the eye, but got a good aesthetic view.
- Members here told me that intraorbital implants are superior compared to ZSO. ZSO isn't done that often so i can't compare.

Ramieri:
Pros:
- Is good with 3D software
- Can do custom bimaxes, he told me that because of the rotation in my upper palate he probably needs custom plates and screws for the surgery.
- He told me he can put my chin perfectly symmetrical back, since it will probably be bad aligned.

Cons:
- In a consult he told me he is more a functional doctor then a Aesthetic one. Seems to be good at aesthetic also, but he may be more conversative.
- Way longer hospital stay due to multiple surgeries in 1 go.
tbh in your case i would split it up do the bimax and genio with ramieri the rhino and chinwing with Zarrinbal and the implants with pagnoni I saw some results today and I will do it similar.

• +1
I'd choose ramieri, only because I heard Zarrinbal gained his hype by one user who may be paid or something and ramieri is here mentioned more often
zarrinbals hype comes from the fact that he has done some procedures back then not every surgeon was able or willing to do

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and bogii
tbh in your case i would split it up do the bimax and genio with ramieri the rhino and chinwing with Zarrinbal and the implants with pagnoni I saw some results today and I will do it similar.
I decided to go for ramieri. Reason my upper palette is rotated and ramieri told me in his consult he can do a custom bimax with plates and screws to fit it perfectly. Also my chin is placed more symmetrically. Zarrinbal didn't tell me anything about the chin and custom part.
So I planned the surgery itself in September. Will make some threads about it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and lepo2317