Need help fast

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I've been talking to a mid tier becky on a dating site for a week now, i asked her if she wanted to get coffee on saturday (today) a few days ago. got her snap and she just dropped a nude on me a minute ago with the tag of something like "the greatest company one can have" (not in english so i'm just translating roughly).

What do i do now? i live in a dorm-ish kind of place and the walls are quite thin so i dunno if i can bring her back to my place.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Fuck her and keep her mouth shut with your hand

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, Deleted member 12165, Lihito and 1 other person
Fuck her and keep her mouth shut with your hand
no but seriously, some sexual advice for a mentalcel inkell? I feel like if i don't invite her over soon that window of opportunity might close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
i live in a dorm-ish kind of place and the walls are quite thin so i dunno if i can bring her back to my place.
Just fuck her, doesn't matter if others hear you. People have sex it is pretty normal.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
no but seriously, some sexual advice for an inkell? I feel like if i don't invite her over soon that window of opportunity might close.
I dont get the problem
Do you have roommates? Tell them that you have to fuck a girl and need privacy.

Are you afraid that people in other rooms can hear you? None of their business.

Bring her in your place, my dude. And have a great day, it is a good chance, catch this sparkle of joy, really.

Sexual advice? Dont be afraid to touch her boobs or the V while you will kiss her (do NOT be like desperate). Lick the pussy, use fingers and then insert P. Win this fight

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, AsGoodAsItGets, Lihito and 1 other person
I've been talking to a mid tier becky on a dating site for a week now, i asked her if she wanted to get coffee on saturday (today) a few days ago. got her snap and she just dropped a nude on me a minute ago with the tag of something like "the greatest company one can have" (not in english so i'm just translating roughly).

What do i do now? i live in a dorm-ish kind of place and the walls are quite thin so i dunno if i can bring her back to my place.
Is her place any better

I dont get the problem
Do you have roommates? Tell them that you have to fuck a girl and need privacy.

Are you afraid that people in other rooms can hear you? None of their business.

Bring her in your place, my dude. And have a great day, it is a good chance, catch this sparkle of joy, really.

Sexual advice? Dont be afraid to touch her boobs or the V while you will kiss her (do NOT be like desperate). Lick the pussy, use fingers and then insert P. Win this fight
Ok i'm just gonna say fuckit and do it, i'm drinking a beer right now to calm myself down, i think today will be the day i lose my inkelldom.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe and Lihito
invite her over to your place for cheap dinner and some drinks, set on a movie and fuck

try to go to her place

or try to mute her lol

had the same problem - was really awkward on my dorm floor after lol ;)

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I responded to that caption in her nude pic with "that's true ;)"
She responded with "what's true?"
I just responded with "nvm, just woke up, must have been dreaming" (at this point i was almost doubting what i had seen because it should have been obvious what i was referring to)
She said "haha, ok"

Whenever things get sexual i always shy away like that, fuck...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Lihito
I just responded with "nvm, just woke up, must have been dreaming" (at this point i was almost doubting what i had seen because it should have been obvious what i was referring to)
She said "haha, ok"

Jesus christ dude, to think that you was accusing me of being a troll or retarded..

Talking like friends, quit your comfort zone this was a golden chance, if a girl send you a nude, just ask her out and fuck her

Jesus christ dude, to think that you was accusing me of being a troll or retarded..

Talking like friends, quit your comfort zone this was a golden chance, if a girl send you a nude, just ask her out and fuck her
Give me a break man, i'm a traumatised former fatcel so i have almost zero experience with talking to women and i'm afraid of sex at this point.

Now or never bro. Do it

Okay just read the whole thread. Window closed forever.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Nothing i can do at this point?
I mean she sent you the snap on 13th. It’s the 30th. At that date, idk how your convos were going, but to send a nude unsolicited she was in heat (cycle which means now she isn’t), wanted to fuck you (testing your response) or drunk and sent to wrong person. In her mind, you really chickened out. I’m thinking she was very drunk, wanted to fuck you, put everything on the table, saw your response and then dropped attraction in an instant. You have to know it’s on when it’s on and run with it.
She said "haha, ok"

Man at some point you have to lose it to become great at sex. You have to get it in your head that nobody is gonna be the best at something at the first try. It’s gonna be awkward. Who gives a shit. Stop overthinking these things and do it. Instinct is something people had before the development of language. It’s primal. Use it.

when you said, at this point I was almost doubting, you lost the game then. You have to believe that good things can and will happen. I mean in some ways, it’s gotta do with lack of experience and in other ways with self esteem. Work on both.

Make some bait. I don’t know which dating site you’re on, but change something up that she’ll be notified of. Or just send her a message and see what’s up. I mean you’re on her snap, bait her with some cool shit in your life

Last edited:
"nvm, just woke up, must have been dreaming" u killed her with that shit

figure out duing the meetup, if her place moggs yours.
Otherwise your place, is the only real option to go than, when the time of xxx is there.
If in your dorm life dudes, that might screw it up for you; they won't if they fear you.

Give me a break man, i'm a traumatised former fatcel so i have almost zero experience with talking to women and i'm afraid of sex at this point.
Put yourself together, show some balls, the sooner you try to have sex the sooner you will surpass that fear.