Need help with chest symmetry

suffixcel

suffixcel

Iron
Noticed my ribs being slightly unaligned about a year ago, also when i decided to start training. Their asymmetry has only become worse, and its led to my pecs looking weird. Anyone know how to fix it? Ive been training with dumbbells along with calisthenics exclusively, had bad form in the beginning which is what might have led to this.

Noticed my ribs being slightly unaligned about a year ago, also when i decided to start training. Their asymmetry has only become worse, and its led to my pecs looking weird. Anyone know how to fix it? Ive been training with dumbbells along with calisthenics exclusively, had bad form in the beginning which is what might have led to this.
its all in your mind, your back has accustomed itself to become that way

probably by being a gamer.
just focus on spine alignement, thats about it

Not gonna fix it sorry, send a side and front posture pic might be able to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back