Need help with hair

Mattyy

Mattyy

Iron
Joined
May 27, 2026
Posts
19
Reputation
2
I Alr been 1 week without using shampoo or conditioner and my hair looks great but the thing its I’m getting dandruff on my hair should I Keep without shampooing and conditioning? Or any recomendations
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thedoomandespair
Start shampooing again, what don’t you understand?

You genuinely have a smell
 
I Alr been 1 week without using shampoo or conditioner and my hair looks great but the thing its I’m getting dandruff on my hair should I Keep without shampooing and conditioning? Or any recomendations
aloevera would help ur hair
 

Similar threads

Mattyy
Replies
0
Views
19
Mattyy
Mattyy
F
Replies
0
Views
26
foreverNoTez
F
slaydegang
Replies
13
Views
81
Heaver
Heaver
Vernaculor
Replies
0
Views
27
Vernaculor
Vernaculor
genomemax
Replies
1
Views
29
adi.mike
adi.mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top