Need help

fuckthisshit.

fuckthisshit.

Iron
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
2
a girl keeps talking to me but I keep stuttering and going red what the fuck do I do??!!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Base.God
a girl keeps talking to me but I keep stuttering and going red what the fuck do I do??!!
if she truly likes you, it doesnt matter if you stutter, bro, dont stress the f out, ask her the basics
 
a girl keeps talking to me but I keep stuttering and going red what the fuck do I do??!!
get better at conversations, practice online on video games if you play them and then go out in public and try speak to a few people a day, i used to have a slight stuttering problem but now when i got used to speaking with people im all good. And its probably because your stressed out or have anxiety, i got that aswell its normal and idk how to get rid of it.
 

Similar threads

Vernaculor
Replies
0
Views
27
Vernaculor
Vernaculor
Mattyy
Replies
4
Views
35
jbranop
jbranop
Mattyy
Replies
0
Views
22
Mattyy
Mattyy
shota boy
Replies
6
Views
90
shota boy
shota boy
E
Replies
2
Views
37
EoJaB
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top