NEED shavemaxx advice

Vain786

Vain786

Kraken
so when I shave off the facial pubes, my skin gets irritated and ill even get small bumps/spots on the chin area

keep in mind I'm using a safety razor + fresh blades so its not like I'm using dirty old blades.

it instantly fucks my skin up right when it starts looking good,
what's the solution?

same for me

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
so when I shave off the facial pubes, my skin gets irritated and ill even get small bumps/spots on the chin area

keep in mind
I'm using a safety razor + fresh blades so its not like I'm using dirty old blades.

what's the solution?
i never even shave my face, i just use the skin guard on a pair of clippers cuz i like a TAD bit of stubble and my skin is super sensitive

:feelshah::feelshah: i razor shave my head thought and its all good :feelsez::feelsez:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:NO MATTER HOW I SHAVE MY FACE GETS REALLY IRRITATED AND MY HAIRS BECOME SUPER SENSITIVE :lasereyes::lasereyes: MY FACIAL HAIR HURTS

• +1
Take a hot shower before the shave make sure it gets on your face

• +1
Take a hot shower before the shave make sure it gets on your face
i can try this but i doubt it works. I usually wet my face with warm water and wash the razor with warm water throughout

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
i can try this but i doubt it works. I usually wet my face with warm water and wash the razor with warm water throughout
Yeah same I thought it was the same but 5 minutes of hot water on your face and steam around hells wayyy more for me atleast cause I had the same problem

• +1
i looked at my gilette now but why the fuck is there grape seed oil in it?

• JFL
shaving gel? after shave

• +1
shaving gel? after shave
true i dont use after shave ill start trying that.
i use shaving gel and go very slowly, still gets bumps/irritation.

Yeah same I thought it was the same but 5 minutes of hot water on your face and steam around hells wayyy more for me atleast cause I had the same problem
PSL gods let this work :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Razor bumps? Don't shave against the grain

• +1
Don’t shave against the grain, if you do make sure you’ve shaved with the grain first.

Clean razor, max 2 shaves per razor blade. Even at that disinfect the blades.

Only clean shave once per 3 days

Try shave during a very hot steamy shower or steam your face. Softens the hair and skin less irritation

Plenty of SENSITIVE shaving gel

Apply Benzoyl Peroxide/ Clidamycin gel immediately after shaving ( biggest difference maker, 0 issues now since I do this )

• +1
If your willing to spend money or actually need a clean face.
Invest in an epilator, quite costly and painful but should keep hair away for 2 weeks. Need to know what your doing though or you’ll fuck up skin badly.

You could try hair removal cream, but I would do a shit ton of skin tests and make sure it is sensitive since most over the counters will burn and fuck your skin. I would invest in a super sensitive facial one and even at that skin test tf out of it.

keep in mind
I'm using a safety razor + fresh blades so its not like I'm using dirty old blades.

what's the solution?
Exfoliate your skin 2-3 a week, though not too harshly. A wet washcloth should suffice. Another thing you could also just shave more often. So you'd shave right before the bumps usually pop up.
Maybe you could also use some specialized shaving cream that helps.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
just get philip one blade

it shaves just like a safety razor but u cant cut yourself

u dont even need gel