Need some help

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
The only female interaction I've ever had was a year ago 2 girls came up to me one of them told her friend that I looked good, the other interaction was a girl who approached me multiple times and was really friendly towards me, for both interactions I talked to them for about a week and that was 90% of all female interaction in my life, I get neutral/sometimes enthusiastic faces when I talk to random girls, I've never had a female friend In my life and I have 10+ male friends who are nt and have multiple female friends and some even gfs
I'm 16 6'2 white and have a weak mtn face but I'm not nt what can I do to become nt?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: edgemaxx, PseudoMaxxer and CarrotMaxxer
The only female interaction I've ever had was a year ago 2 girls came up to me one of them told her friend that I looked good, the other interaction was a girl who approached me multiple times and was really friendly towards me, for both interactions I talked to them for about a week and that was 90% of all female interaction in my life, I get neutral/sometimes enthusiastic faces when I talk to random girls, I've never had a female friend In my life and I have 10+ male friends who are nt and have multiple female friends and some even gfs
I'm 16 6'2 white and have a weak mtn face but I'm not nt what can I do to become nt?
same question tbh
has a muzzlimah foid ever punched you in the balld

same question tbh
has a muzzlimah foid ever punched you in the balld
IMG 6075

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, Deleted member 55314 and northern mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Deleted member 48689
stop, im on nofap
but holy shit imagine taking off her hijab and fucking her pussy with the force of a 100 aryan bulls
the one who punched had no hijab and was stacy
Idc about muh European bloodline I’ll breed a Hoejabi any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Idc about muh European bloodline I’ll breed a Hoejabi any day of the week
fuck yes, this is the high t thinking we need
just imagine making a hoejabi scream in bed, lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
@FaceandBBC why should i do only reverse kegels, why not both?

• +1
Blah blah blah

• JFL
stop, im on nofap
but holy shit imagine taking off her hijab and fucking her pussy with the force of a 100 aryan bulls
the one who punched had no hijab and was stacy
Are u ok my nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Are u ok my nigga
yes, i am just like dr strange, peeking at the future
and dont worry the dick punch was painful but no permament damage

@skullcel we post many pics tomorrow saar bhai, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Kegels can strain your pelvic floor muscles. Watch this:

cbfed watching. is he saying not to do those two stretches in the thumbnail?

• +1