Need to get my drivers license next year

K

Kamui

Inactive
My dad keeps pressing me to get my permit and license, atp it’s getting annoying, I’m going to try to get my license next year, I also need to find out which car I’m going to get first since idk shit about cars at all, over if you don’t live in a walkable city like mines

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Recessed Life, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
Get a motorcycle tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Why didnt you get it 3 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
My dad keeps pressing me to get my permit and license, atp it’s getting annoying, I’m going to try to get my license next year, I also need to find out which car I’m going to get first since idk shit about cars at all, over if you don’t live in a walkable city like mines
same. if i don’t have it by march my mom will sell her 2nd car. i can drive to fuck foids tho once i have it

When I was 16 my neighbor taught me how to drive

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Good luck, got mine last week, new york traffic is hell JFL

what's with zoomers and not getting licenses? I got mine at 17 and missed out on so much time i could have been using to drive and do drugs with my friends

And then i see university fags still not have a license, jfl at wasting time that could be spent driving to a different state

what's with zoomers and not getting licenses? I got mine at 17 and missed out on so much time i could have been using to drive and do drugs with my friends

And then i see university fags still not have a license, jfl at wasting time that could be spent driving to a different state
I live in NYC, not as much pressure to get a car here when the bus and the train is always running to take you where you wish to go 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Kristin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back