Needed Advice for a Skinny Ectomorph

NAF

NAF

Iron
Should I continue natty lifting? Been lifting for around a year and I’m hovering around 165lbs at 6ft, which is small as fuck. It’s depressing being natty while seeing all these insta chads who are obv on gear getting 1000 of likes on their pics. Any cycle suggestions that would pack on around at least 20 lbs of lean tissue? Are sarms something I should look into? Have any of you ascended from using anabolics?

Pics of current physique:
vWwMFmt.jpg

Sk7ZRAf.jpg

GQnyOub.jpg

LtHZLEr.jpg

Who's the foid in your avi?

Muh eat surplus

• +1
Reactions: NAF
Did you need an AI on that dose? Any side effects you encountered worth mentioning?
Wrote about it in my post but yeah you do. I fucked up at the end and let my estrogen get too high which gave me high blood pressure, more acne and mild depression. That was avoidable though, I was just being dumb.

Wrote about it in my post but yeah you do. I fucked up at the end and let my estrogen get too high which gave me high blood pressure, more acne and mild depression. That was avoidable though, I was just being dumb.
Damn. Going to take a look at your post

You have more of a swimmer's physique than a lifter's physique. Stick with it. Bodybuilder's physiques are kind of gay (walk around any gay neighborhood and observe how almost everyone is pumped with oversized biceps and pecs.)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lolcel, bain and 2 others
You have more of a swimmer's physique than a lifter's physique. Stick with it. Bodybuilder's physiques are kind of gay (walk around any gay neighborhood and observe how almost everyone is pumped with oversized biceps and pecs.)
This tbh. Keep it nt applies to everything in life, roiding at your bf percentage will get you right to roiding instagrammer-mode. Great if you want to look like a homosexual gymcel (which a lot of people do btw, np) but I would never opt for it myself. Lean and small or big-ish and not that cut. The (percieved) natty trade-off line is one i will always want to stay on. You have a good body already btw roiding will get you in the top percentiles.

• +1
Reactions: NAF and TaCopineEstMoche
No such thing as an ecto/endo/meso.

Lifting is cope, I advise you put down the weights without delay.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
No such thing as an ecto/endo/meso.

Lifting is cope, I advise you put down the weights without delay.
Wrong. Sent a physique pic to a tinder hoe and she sent this in return:
DI7yF0o.gif

gym theory is legit and will help me ascend

DI7yF0o.gif

Strong evidence bro, just like if I posted one example of a gymcel that got nothing - means shit all.

Strong evidence bro, just like if I posted one example of a gymcel that got nothing - means shit all.
It’s sad you think that way. Obviously other factors are at play, but you can’t deny being fit means nothing, right?

DI7yF0o.gif

whoa careful chad