Nero Angelo rated me a 7 aka chadlite, thoughts?

Smv is a separate discussion

Yeah I just disagree, he isn’t anything special but he isn’t ugly
Pheno tax is not svm it’s about face attractiveness

1DCE8CF9 F43C 4BA4 A139 CED2FB2D4832

No words more

Pheno tax is not svm it’s about face attractiveness
Yes it is, PSL doesn’t include pheno/ethnic tax, if that was the case salludon wouldn’t be PSL 7

Tired of greycels jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: wificonnector
Hes not not a 1/1000 dude you fucking idiot
muh nigga he's not you're habitaul fkn 9 PSL guy doesnt make him ugly hes still attractive to soem girls which is all he needs not everyone here wanna be attractive to every foid possible on earth which is impossible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs and poopoohead
There are so many moggers bro it’s crazy
To mog you must be very above average you can’t have many people be very above average you retard.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Yup. Even Stemcels are 5.5 PSL here in Asia.
Yeah a lot of gl people exist but incels just got the unlucky end of the stick. Also aren’t you in one of the Baltic states?

I bought his 25 dollar package with the after rating before he got banned of fivver but he won’t respond to my emails to fulfil it. Next time I’ll probably get it from him.
Its over for you then

Yes it is, PSL doesn’t include pheno/ethnic tax, if that was the case salludon wouldn’t be PSL 7

Tired of greycels jfl
1st pheno tax don’t work if u caucasiod with 5,75+ psl
2nd salludon fraud with his pheno
3rd salludon not 7 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, It'snotover, rand anon and 1 other person
Yeah a lot of gl people exist but incels just got the unlucky end of the stick. Also aren’t you in one of the Baltic states?
Yeah.

To mog you must be very above average you can’t have many people be very above average you retard.
Holy shit you fucking spic, what I meant to say is a lot of guys are good looking and that’s what average has basically become and girls don’t date anything below that.

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
muh nigga he's not you're habitaul fkn 9 PSL guy doesnt make him ugly hes still attractive to soem girls which is all he needs not everyone here wanna be attractive to every foid possible on earth which is impossible
Why he’s 3.75psl brah he’s not ugly per say but just about average range some girls might like him most hot girls wont

Why he’s 3.75psl brah he’s not ugly per say but just about average range some girls might like him most hot girls wont
dog if u make a tinder exp w him he will get a few matches (better than 99% of guys)

• Hmm...
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
Holy shit you fucking spic, what I meant to say is a lot of guys are good looking and that’s what average has basically become and girls don’t date anything below that.
Then they’re not moggers they’re average.

dog if u make a tinder exp w him he will get a few matches (better than 99% of guys)
99% is exaggerating 50% of guys look worse then him 50 better

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Why do you call it Asia? Don’t balts have a decent amount of East Asian admixture?
They are gooks + 98% of them are extinct + most people are slavcels i.e. hohols, ruskies, poolanders.

• +1
Looks upper mtn imo, He is chadlite in section 5 district 12 in shanghai china.

China Holiday GIF by Virgin Atlantic

• Love it
Then they’re not moggers they’re average.
they are called moggers because they mog most of the other guys, girls only find like ten percent of guys attractive

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
99% is exaggerating 50% of guys look worse then him 50 better
lmao nigga hes high mtn he mogs most guys cause most guys look like shit, he mogs 99% of guys results is what i mean jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax, St.TikTokcel and NorthAtlandidMogs
lmao nigga hes high mtn he mogs most guys cause most guys look like shit, he mogs 99% of guys results is what i mean jfl
Are you from India?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28414, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
No he doesn’t mog 99% of guys results most most guys do better then him

They are gooks + 98% of them are extinct + most people are slavcels i.e. hohols, ruskies, poolanders.
Do most of them have Mongolian features? I’ve never met a balt but some have slit eyes and some look fine like anstrum cause he doesn’t necessarily seem to have any heavy East Asian in his face

chadlite?
Happy Miami Heat GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: Lautrec, MakinMogReturns and ItsOver999
High MTN

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Are you from India?
in fact i am the most racist guy on here towards indian JFL
No he doesn’t mog 99% of guys results most most guys do better then him
dog acting like he looks like a subhuman when dude is a high MTN, he has no visible failos (expect if u count failos as anything that isn't mogger)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and St.TikTokcel
you actually indian??

Do most of them have Mongolian features? I’ve never met a balt but some have slit eyes and some look fine like anstrum cause he doesn’t necessarily seem to have any heavy East Asian in his face
He's finno-ugric not baltic.
20221017 142955

• +1
You look fine, like Strong MTN/weak HTN. Glasses nerf your looks btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
Is this a meme because youd get mogged by virtually any white dude on a college campus
He mogs the living shit out of you you brainless monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Nigga imagine getting a rating from a youtuber

Do those 5.5 psl balts look asian
Only slavs live here, bro. Baltoids are long gone (besides 70yo oldcels). Here's Pisstonian meeks for example.

Screenshot 5

• JFL
You have a great bone structure but your style needs work

He looks good but chadlite is a fucking stretch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and St.TikTokcel