Nero Angelo rated me a 7 aka chadlite, thoughts?

Cigars and vodka for breakfast and mogs most people counting muh calories
No zoomies do that. Only oldcel ogres.

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
He looks good but chadlite is a fucking stretch
dog when did i say hes a chad lite i said hes high mtn
but niggas on here acting like hes some kind of monster looking mf

i seen many mfs simp for his pheno and don't tell me u didn't, i seen many girls on tiktok simping for pheno like this too

will he be a total unmoggable slayer? no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and St.TikTokcel
The comical thing is that it’s not even mentioned in the whole fucking thing

This guys 3.75psl and ethnic
He has good angularity in his jaw and bones in general I'd put him at HTN. Eye area not judgeable/visible enough to rate accurately.
Based on these pics he'd ascend with a thinner nose.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
dog when did i say hes a chad lite i said hes high mtn
but niggas on here acting like hes some kind of monster looking mf

i seen many mfs simp for his pheno and don't tell me u didn't, i seen many girls on tiktok simping for pheno like this too

will he be a total unmoggable slayer? no
Many simp muh pheno
Bro get off tiktok and look into real life. Tiktok sets a god damn algorithm across the planet and you think thats an accurate real life? In real life every city has girls with different tastes where a dude like him can have 0 appeal in the next so you need to get that shit out of your head.
2) people are just laughing at him being rated Chadlite for the most

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 29261, poopoohead and 1 other person
Many simp muh pheno
Bro get off tiktok and look into real life. Tiktok sets a god damn algorithm across the planet and you think thats an accurate real life? In real life every city has girls with different tastes where a dude like him can have 0 appeal in the next so you need to get that shit out of your head.
DeathniK defense forces are on patrol mode today.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
DeathniK defense forces are on patrol mode today
Tiktok and ig are designed to fish out girls who want specific types. In real life you may not have that many girls who want your type in your vicinity and that does happen. Thats why some of these guys on tiktok can do shit on tinder. Tinder is more accurate (irl getting hit on is more accurate) than social media that literally tries to boost niche appealed men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 27472, Myth and 3 others
He has good angularity in his jaw and bones in general I'd put him at HTN. Eye area not judgeable/visible enough to rate accurately.
Based on these pics he'd ascend with a thinner nose.
083918B8 5B21 4A34 90C5 49F003AAC8DD
Photo without glasses, I am about 10lbs heavier here so jawlines a bit more rounded

You need to take the picture on eye level or the eye area will look shit due to looking down at a selfie camera.
Thats what happens when you have normie to sub par eye area. Chadlite chad eye area looks good at all angles

Thats what happens when you have normie to sub par eye area. Chadlite chad eye area looks good at all angle

Thats what happens when you have normie to sub par eye area. Chadlite chad eye area looks good at all angles
Yeah my eye area isn’t the best

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You look like the kind of guy FBI raids for writing incelish shit on reddit

JFL at NeroAngelo
It's impossible to be a 7 with high hairline, mediocre eye area, acne and lack of Chad bones. Think that a 7 is a Chadlite

Many simp muh pheno
this is facts but this is literally what im preaching in the first shit u said so why u tripping jfl

JFL at NeroAngelo
It's impossible to be a 7 with high hairline, mediocre eye area, acne and lack of Chad bones. Think that a 7 is a Chadlite
delete the high hairline and u are telling the truth
high hairline looks good on chads because they have their thirds equal and make them more masculine looking and have appeal
if u have small lower jaw, high hairline will look bad on u
also if ur thirds are equal long and u have 0 supraorbitals and browridge, ur forehead will look bad and girlish(my case)
he has average eye area, acne, 0 bones in terms of horizontal and vertical, low-medium set and kinda recessed.

JFL at NeroAngelo
High hairline?

My only advice for you is that dont be manlet.

delete the high hairline and u are telling the truth
high hairline looks good on chads because they have their thirds equal and make them more masculine looking and have appeal
if u have small lower jaw, high hairline will look bad on u
also if ur thirds are equal long and u have 0 supraorbitals and browridge, ur forehead will look bad and girlish(my case)
he has average eye area, acne, 0 bones in terms of horizontal and vertical, low-medium set and kinda recessed.
97111020 2D74 4A9D A9FA 67D7D916114D
How do I have no bones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Was is ideal bone placement?
imo it s something like cro-magnon
tall wide skull with long horizontal forward growth and a bit of downward grown
for example:
Screenshot 20230514 125538 Instagram
Screenshot 20230514 125530 Instagram

maher, cavill, hexum and many more.
Op has small skull so he cant have long and big bones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 23157, wificonnector and 1 other person
wheat waffles rated me chad lol YouTubers can't rate

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
High tier MTN, maybe HTN is some societies (not implying Mumbai).

It’s lightskinned zero again jfl

@Razeb
lmao NOW I REMEMBER!!

ahahaha holy shit this guy posted last year and we made the comparisons with our boyo @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
lmao NOW I REMEMBER!!

ahahaha holy shit this guy posted last year and we made the comparisons with our boyo @Zer0/∞
I mog him fr

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb
bro why is everybody hating on him? Op is clearly GL. he didn't claim to be chadlite. he said he was rated as one.
I personally think he is htn when he takes off his glasses. i saw his pic without glasses.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 28414 and Blackgymmax
I mog him fr
yeah true that guy's like 300 pounds at 5'5. Not exactly hard to mog him
His brother fat but not as fat and he prolly appealmogs you amongst Latinas @rand anon @Zer0/∞ LOSE WEIGHT!!!
Zer0 brother pic

• +1
Reactions: rand anon