Nero Angelo rated me a 7 aka chadlite, thoughts?

yeah true that guy's like 300 pounds at 5'5. Not exactly hard to mog him
His brother fat but not as fat and he prolly appealmogs you amongst Latinas @rand anon @Zer0/∞ LOSE WEIGHT!!!
View attachment 2211946
I don’t think he mogs me in any capacity.

if you are living in america that is still accetapble height but in nordic countries 5.8-5.9 is giga manlet.
Yeah the states, ima just get lifts fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
WW, Nero, tails etc make cope content. If they were to drop truth bombs people wouldn't be able to take it.
Notice how none of those YouTubers talk about Pheno, lol

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, wificonnector, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
they are so envious of you bro, dont listen to these dumbasses, u look okay, above average actually. just get rid of the glasses, get a nice haircut and style, skincare and workout. if you want to hardmaxx, main failo is wide nose. but ur okay tough, u can get to a 7/10 in a few months

they are so envious of you bro, dont listen to these dumbasses, u look okay, above average actually. just get rid of the glasses, get a nice haircut and style, skincare and workout. if you want to hardmaxx, main failo is wide nose. but ur okay tough, u can get to a 7/10 in a few months
What’s a bigger failo my nose or my eyes

E5D7814A 3944 452F 9AC6 9BB0C9E5CCB0

he has potential
He looks good but chadlite is a fucking stretch

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
You are very solid HTN

Side lacks a bit but front is amazing. High appeal

Keep in mind 99% of this forum are insane faggots pieces of shit ugly indians with mental issues
Chadlite if your jaw would be visible from side

Mtn. Shit orbital, wide nose, weird lip shape.

M
WW, Nero, tails etc make cope content. If they were to drop truth bombs people wouldn't be able to take it.
like what care to explain why they aren’t saying I’m legit ignorant

you are objectively MTN, even it could be 4.5

1st pheno tax don’t work if u caucasiod with 5,75+ psl
2nd salludon fraud with his pheno
3rd salludon not 7 psl
Yes it is, PSL doesn’t include pheno/ethnic tax, if that was the case salludon wouldn’t be PSL 7

Tired of greycels jfl
A3414FEE 34A4 4E65 9F82 FFC570A33550

Unfraud 7 psl Salludon
@NorthAtlandidMogs @rand anon

Hes not not a 1/1000 dude you fucking idiot
obv not, but chadlite (the rating claimed) is not 0.1% percentile that would be ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
obv not, but chadlite (the rating claimed) is not 0.1% percentile that would be ridiculous
Girls yes swiping 1/100 guys OLD sounds ridiculous as well doesnt it? You should be desensitived from this lunacy

Nero doesnt understand appeal angelo

We should just collectively hate on this dumb ethnic

Front looks good side looks terrible

Girls yes swiping 1/100 guys OLD sounds ridiculous as well doesnt it? You should be desensitived from this lunacy
just casually multiply the ratio by 10 theory. 1/100 swipes on OLD still brutal stat but that is more of a by product of different variables and should not affect how we rate faces imo. if you cater the rating system to the current dating market, you lose precision and dillute ratings. that's why "smv" exists anyway, to offset for the dating preferences of a certain group of foids

i'm not saying he's chadlite btw, he clearly isn't

just casually multiply the ratio by 10 theory. 1/100 swipes on OLD still brutal stat but that is more of a by product of different variables and should not affect how we rate faces imo. if you cater the rating system to the current dating market, you lose precision and dillute ratings. that's why "smv" exists anyway, to offset for the dating preferences of a certain group of foids

i'm not saying he's chadlite btw, he clearly isn't
The exact reason why jordan barrett is worshipped on this site despite having negative female appeal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26840
The exact reason why jordan barrett is worshipped on this site despite having negative female appeal
true but if the alternative is to rate based on hypergamy and have the bell curve turn into a deformed camel's hump, i think it's better to keep the standard

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax