netherlands lower standards than germany?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
im currently on vacation in NL and get much better ioi‘s than at home eventho im a manlet and people are a little taller here than in germany

girls seem to look at me much more than in germany where girls only seem to be attracted to disgusting arabs and turks

• +1
Reactions: megalopsychos
germany is worse than sweden

• +1
Reactions: megalopsychos
im currently on vacation in NL and get much better ioi‘s than at home eventho im a manlet and people are a little taller here than in germany

girls seem to look at me much more than in germany where girls only seem to be attracted to disgusting arabs and turks
probably, i think instead of the requirement being even higher its the opposite and being tall isnt a halo here since there are so many tallfags walking around so ironically you would probably have a bigger chance to slay as a manlet in NL then in the US or some shit. Also heightism culture is just less exxagerated in NL. Maybe i am coping hard but this is just what i have noticed (mostly giga tallfags not getting halod alot by their height)

btw what is your height, weight and estimated psl

• +1
Reactions: buflek
ofc if you are a true manlet then it's giga over but orgtards massivly overexaggerate heightpill

OP unless you’re actually getting approached or approaching these women and judging their bodylanguage don’t assume you’re getting ioi’s srs. Women tend to just oggle and random people sometimes. If they’re not coming up to you and talking to you then it’s likely not ioi’s.

germans perfering arabs and turks is cope tho, most people prefer their own race for practical reasons all else being equal

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and the BULL
OP unless you’re actually getting approached or approaching these women and judging their bodylanguage don’t assume you’re getting ioi’s srs. Women tend to just oggle and random people sometimes. If they’re not coming up to you and talking to you then it’s likely not ioi’s.
also this. What ppl here consider ioi is often cope and tales

@buflek post height, estimated psl and what you precieve as iois nugga

@buflek post height, estimated psl and what you precieve as iois nugga
176/177cm
70kg gymcelled body (low bf good frame)
got rated psl 5.5 back in the days, lowest rate was 5.3

ioi was that a girl glanced at me couple of times, when i caught her looking me in the face she always looked down. every couple of mins she got a few steps closer

2nd was some milf looking me in the face and smiling, i looked away and looked back a couple seconds later and she still smiled

3rd was some jb who looked at me, whispered to her friend and they both looked

keep in mind my gf was with me there, no way a girl would approach me when my gf is near. and no im not the type of guy to think every look is an ioi, from experience it is tho when a girl looks at you multiple times when theres a full crowd of people

176/177cm
70kg gymcelled body (low bf good frame)
got rated psl 5.5 back in the days, lowest rate was 5.3

ioi was that a girl glanced at me couple of times, when i caught her looking me in the face she always looked down. every couple of mins she got a few steps closer

2nd was some milf looking me in the face and smiling, i looked away and looked back a couple seconds later and she still smiled

3rd was some jb who looked at me, whispered to her friend and they both looked

keep in mind my gf was with me there, no way a girl would approach me when my gf is near. and no im not the type of guy to think every look is an ioi, from experience it is tho when a girl looks at you multiple times when theres a full crowd of people
gigalifefuel for me 180cm 75kg ish when i was 3 months into gymcelling before i got gigafat over quarrantine.
but i am ltn so i will never have this broootal.

JFL your experiences remind me of a htn turkish friend i have. solid 5 psl, 177cm, gymmaxed and gets girls and older owmen flirting with him and giving him ioi's but he is too aspie and insecure to capitalize on it or even notice it sometimes. He constantly complains about not getting any girls and being ugly even tho if he tried he would slay hard jfl. He is the only genuine case i have ever known where just be confident/ntmaxx is the solution.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 14984 and Oberyn
but yeah 5'10 is more than enough to slay in NL jfl at amrimutts having a mental breakdown at being heightmogged once every week at 6'3 and claiming its average zoomer height in their latino dominated favella in california meanwhile 5'9-6'1 slayers clean up in NL @forevergymcelling @buflek, probably other users i have never heard of and some ppl i know irl.

not coping since i would still rather be tall then short because of overal life benefits (job, salary, respect, athletics etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek