Never do a hinge experiment

ambi

ambi

Jesse Pinkman is peak SMV
Randomly did one in a diff counry w my face bwcause no one uses it in my shithole
Matche d with a random girl because she was rly pretty and looked non prmiscous
She TECXTED me first, and wanted to arrange a date herself
Thid hurts even nore while in drunk Only a country fee miles away fuck

ehere arethese women irl l

@Chinacurry you got any internships open? just met a half tamil half white londoner finance guy 22 years old while in hk

Ik it hurts so bad 😭😭 matched with a stacy and she even sent me a private video:

Randomly did one in a diff counry w my face bwcause no one uses it in my shithole
Matche d with a random girl because she was rly pretty and looked non prmiscous
She TECXTED me first, and wanted to arrange a date herself
Thid hurts even nore while in drunk Only a country fee miles away fuck
i could travel there easy

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
if you cant get 99 tinder likes in 1 day its over,im only 6'0 mtn and get that with ease even tho i have highest competition where i live in a big city,i got 200 likes in 2 days when i was in malaga before too,its all about nt pics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incelmogger and ambi
if you cant get 99 tinder likes in 1 day its over,im only 6'0 mtn and get that with ease even tho i have highest competition where i live in a big city,i got 200 likes in 2 days when i was in malaga before too,its all about nt pics
what?

what a cope 'no1 ueses it in my shithole' where you from india? every1 in western world uses dating apps legit every1

what a cope 'no1 ueses it in my shithole' where you from india? every1 in western world uses dating apps legit every1
i livein lik ea 1000 people village in Estonia lol
get of my thread genetic freak

i livein lik ea 1000 people village in Estonia lol
get of my thread genetic freak
keep coping ltn,we all know why you use jesse pinkman as a cope,you look identical to him plain average and your surpised you gotta geomax to get matches,

• JFL
keep coping ltn,we all know why you use jesse pinkman as a cope,you look identical to him plain average and your surpised you gotta geomax to get matches,
geomaxrd from estonia to Paris bro
IMG 1096
cry for Jesse Chadman

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
geomaxrd from estonia to Paris bro
View attachment 2983936
cry for Jesse Chadman
well use you legitmitely needed to geomax,estonia niggas are all 6'2 and mog ppl in paris so you should have slayed while you coult of nigga

• JFL
well use you legitmitely needed to geomax,estonia niggas are all 6'2 and mog ppl in paris so you should have slayed while you coult of nigga
iM not geomaxed just used setting on hinge to be in that location
now in love w a girl thats dar far away

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74