NEVER EVER tell anyone you looksmaxxed

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Even for something as minor as roids people throw a hissy fit you gotta be super careful lol I wish I had fucking transferred schools and moved to a new area after I got caught rumors spread had to drop out. Now I gotta move to a new area cause my area is racist af

Edit: it's harder if you're poor for rich people it's an easy cover up lol

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, angelo, SEPRAY and 8 others

100% true, "keep the blackpill to yourself"

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hattrick, Sigmapsycho and 16 others

100% true, "keep the blackpill to yourself"

Yep when I have kids I'm gonna be monitoring them height and dick size wise so they're not incels will be going to gym everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23209, Sigmapsycho and 9 others
How tf would this even come up in normal conversation? This is why no one takes you aspies seriously

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 8365, chasingaesthetics and 1 other person
How tf would this even come up in normal conversation? This is why no one takes you aspies seriously
Bro if you've done surgery people can tell lmao they care a lot about looks standing it's easier to hide if you're rich though

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 23554
just be confident when you talk about it.

i tell my gf that i used to get bullied for my looks and she keeps telling me how attractive and hot I am for taking care of myself.

She gets wet when I tell her I go to the gym at 6am. she admires my productivity and my ambition.

ofc it's better to stfu about ur looksmaxxing ascension to foids you barely know. But depeneding the girl, if she is high quality she will respect your determination.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Tr0ubLe, Raitik88 and 10 others

i tell my gf that i used to get bullied for my looks and she keeps telling me how attractive and hot I am for taking care of myself.

She gets wet when I tell her I go to the gym at 6am. she admires my productivity and my ambition.

ofc it's better to stfu about ur looksmaxxing ascension to foids you barely know. But depeneding the girl, if she is high quality she will respect your determination.

Gymcelling is fine but surgerymax is taboo but you might be handsome to begin with if so it's fine

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, virren, ApolloianApotheosis and 6 others
Gymcelling is fine but surgerymax is taboo but you might be handsome to begin with if so it's fine
Even gymcelling if you talk about it too much you seem "vain"

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Also be prepared for jealousy and negative comments from people who knew you before you ascended.

You'll attract new, and better people into your life, but even people you considered friends might see your change as a threat/bring out their insecurities. It's best to respectfully distant yourself, so you don't let them subtly influence you back into old habits and physically revert to who you were before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8365 and 6 others
Bro if you've done surgery people can tell lmao they care a lot about looks standing it's easier to hide if you're rich though
just claim mewing if anyone asks normies won’t notice that ur jaw is forward a couple of mms u jsut had late puberty bro

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, virren, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Wouldn't know but I guess lie about it if it bothers you that much? Or pretend like you don't know what they're talking about. I wouldn't pay for someone to break my face bones so can't relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Also be prepared for jealousy and negative comments from people who knew you before you ascended.

You'll attract new, and better people into your life, but even people you considered friends might see your change as a threat/bring out their insecurities. It's best to respectfully distant yourself, so you don't let them subtly influence you back into old habits and physically revert to who you were before

Yeah man exactly

Wouldn't know but I guess lie about it if it bothers you that much? Or pretend like you don't know what they're talking about. I wouldn't pay for someone to break my face bones so can't relate

Yeah you just gotta lie I do a lot of sports so I should've just taken time off instead of powering thru

How did you get bullied for looks?? You're legit gigachad. You mogged them too hard jfl so they had to cope somehow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others

That's fine but point is never tell about frauding or surgery, specifically those two

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 23848 and 1 other person
That's fine but point is never tell about frauding or surgery, specifically those two

Yep surgery will possibly people off lol

For example if someone like Chris Hemsworth does roids no one cares but if an incel does they do

• +1
Sports and military care a lot I should've never gone there as a trucel

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

Only admit to basic looksmaxes like exercising and eating better. Also remember to downplay them like "I started working out a couple of times a week" instead of "I go to gym at 6am every morning" or "I just eat less unhealthy food" instead of talking about your autistic low carb high potassium intermittent fasting regiment.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
He’s a framecel twink

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Baldingman1998, virren and 2 others

how tall are you? also how tall is she

Just remember genetic fraud is generally not attractive
For example if you look great physique wise but go to gym 2 hrs a day (way too much btw) and then tell her, that’s sorta like if a hot girl took makeup off and looked average

Gym you can get away with but good luck not ruining yourself socially by admitting LL or bimax and just trying to talk about it confidently you know? Obv those are extreme examples

Since you seem kinda intellectually minded, you may enjoy getting a 48 Laws of Power pdf free and finding and reading the chapter on this subject, making things seem easy/effortless, really changed my view on things

• +1
Sports and military care a lot I should've never gone there as a trucel

You gonna give us some detail into any of this. Can't figure it out.
What you where roiding back in HS and people found out ?
You had surgery back then and it got out ?

As a male they act like you cant do anything to improve yourself. People act as if your just born that way or its simply a side effect of your daily activity.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 20368
You gonna give us some detail into any of this. Can't figure it out.
What you where roiding back in HS and people found out ?
You had surgery back then and it got out ?

As a male they act like you cant do anything to improve yourself. People act as if your just born that way or its simply a side effect of your daily activity.

Yeah I did roids in earlier college and it got out I wasn't blackpilled back then so I didn't switch schools and also my parents aren't blackpilled so they give me shit about it.

Anyway though I got more surgery planned everythings gonna be good just gotta move carefully. Glad I've been looksmaxxing everyday man it's so important to me

Just remember genetic fraud is generally not attractive
For example if you look great physique wise but go to gym 2 hrs a day (way too much btw) and then tell her, that’s sorta like if a hot girl took makeup off and looked average

Gym you can get away with but good luck not ruining yourself socially by admitting LL or bimax and just trying to talk about it confidently you know? Obv those are extreme examples

Since you seem kinda intellectually minded, you may enjoy getting a 48 Laws of Power pdf free and finding and reading the chapter on this subject, making things seem easy/effortless, really changed my view on things
Bimax you can get away with by saying it was for medical reasons ie breathing difficulties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 20368
Bimax you can get away with by saying it was for medical reasons ie breathing difficulties
Yeah bimax you can get away with same with chin.

Roids hair and height are different. Height is a big one people will notice

Just dont listen to negative comments and thats it.

Looksmaxxing is really girl talk. Women are the best looksmaxxers and frauders. The thing is it's socially unacceptable for a man to looksmaxx. A man must be born a chad. He must be effortlessly good-looking.

I've brought up looksmaxxing a few times. The thing is it's even worse when a subhuman like myself mentions soft-maxxes. Like even a mid tier normie can get straight out of bed and look better than me. It just appears cringe and tryhard... and clearly doesn't work for the very ugly like myself.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Well said

Don’t lie you still get bullied

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and pneumocystosis
Looksmaxxing is really girl talk. Women are the best looksmaxxers and frauders. The thing is it's socially unacceptable for a man to looksmaxx. A man must be born a chad. He must be effortlessly good-looking.

I've brought up looksmaxxing a few times. The thing is it's even worse when a subhuman like myself mentions soft-maxxes. Like even a mid tier normie can get straight out of bed and look better than me. It just appears cringe and tryhard... and clearly doesn't work for the very ugly like myself.
You will never ascend buddy boyo 😇🤙🏻😆

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Nobody here looksmaxes, it's just normies losing weight, taking roids or getting a haircut.

The only serious looksmaxers, the few, are the surgerymaxxers and those going through puberty/haven't finished growing yet

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Oberyn
Nobody here looksmaxes, it's just normies losing weight, taking roids or getting a haircut.

The only serious looksmaxers, the few, are the surgerymaxxers and those going through puberty/haven't finished growing yet
SoftMAXXING is looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114
I dno I mean I was in trade school when I had my bimax. Mentioned about it to classmates via text on the morning of the surgery. No one spoke anything or asked any questions about it after I returned to school after my sick leave. I did rotmaxx before the surgery, i wasnt friends with any of my classmates.

People really dont think about other people much unless theres something truly special about them.

I Mean if you were 6'9 and said youre gonna get LL, you might get some questions

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

A9E6FD78 1AB3 4B30 8DE2 8FCD4135C1C8
FF5AC90D 7F66 48A9 98D0 768EDD4BDCB0

You should read these threads of mine bro.
People will call us high inhib cuck etc but at the end of the day this is the reality of ugly people. Yes we are high inhib because we were born ugly therefore we had a fucked up good to negative experiences ratio. Personality = The summary of how society has treated you through your life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back