Never forget Allah and his teachings

billymidnight

billymidnight

๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ life is what you make of it bro
For many years I neglected my faith to Allah and for to many days was life a living nightmare with problems left, right and centre. But now not my people now that I have a stronger faith to Allah I feel more confident in life and also Iโ€™m very grateful that my prayers are being answered the to the almighty god.
Alhamdullilah
I wouldnโ€™t want yall to suffer a bad fate so please start praying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, ryuken, Bars and 5 others
i'll never learn about him in the first place thanks ๐Ÿ‘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, 14vic, Tenshi and 1 other person
i'll never learn about him in the first place thanks ๐Ÿ‘
Allah's merciful nature is a central theme in the Quran, reflecting His boundless compassion and forgiveness towards humanity. In Surah Al-A'raf, Allah says, "My mercy encompasses all things" (7:156), emphasizing that His mercy extends to every aspect of creation. He is often described as Ar-Rahman (The Most Merciful) and Ar-Raheem (The Especially Merciful), reminding believers that despite their flaws and shortcomings, Allah is always ready to forgive. In Surah Az-Zumar, it is said, "Do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful" (39:53). This verse reassures believers that no matter how far they may stray, they can always return to Him in repentance and find His mercy waiting. Allahโ€™s mercy is an essential part of His nature, offering hope and comfort to all who seek Him.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, gojo24 and truthhurts
pedo heathen religion just convert to christianity or its over for u boyo no more eternal heaven

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
pedo heathen religion just convert to christianity or its over for u boyo no more eternal heaven
Christianity is debunked just by the fact that the bible has been changed about 20 times in the last 1000 years and also the fact that god was apparently came out of a vagina. Astaghfurillah these are not my words but the words off your book

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Bars, SchizoTuto and 2 others
Christianity is debunked just by the fact that the bible has been changed about 20 times in the last 1000 years and also the fact that god was apparently came out of a vagina. Astaghfurillah these are not my words but the words off your book
talking ill of virgin mary is prohibited in islam learn your dog religion first and then talk to me you cur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and They_are_all_whores
I like how we don't have to debunk retarded religions bec other retarded religions are good debunking any shit other than their own shitty retarded culty religion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma โœฐ and truthhurts
Allah's merciful nature is a central theme in the Quran, reflecting His boundless compassion and forgiveness towards humanity. In Surah Al-A'raf, Allah says, "My mercy encompasses all things" (7:156), emphasizing that His mercy extends to every aspect of creation. He is often described as Ar-Rahman (The Most Merciful) and Ar-Raheem (The Especially Merciful), reminding believers that despite their flaws and shortcomings, Allah is always ready to forgive. In Surah Az-Zumar, it is said, "Do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful" (39:53). This verse reassures believers that no matter how far they may stray, they can always return to Him in repentance and find His mercy waiting. Allahโ€™s mercy is an essential part of His nature, offering hope and comfort to all who seek Him.
Ok bro pray to Allah that you ascend and get 4 wifes let's your transformation

• +1
talking ill of virgin mary is prohibited in islam learn your dog religion first and then talk to me you cur
Never talked ill of herโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Just said thatโ€™s what the bible says which claims god came out of a vagina which isnโ€™t true

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Bars, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Ok bro pray to Allah that you ascend and get 4 wifes let's your transformation
Inshallah I can pray 5 times a day and become the best version of my self I possibly can. Yet I still do sin such as getting my ears pierced but one day inshallah I can to a theme of to show my dedication to Allah

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, gojo24, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Inshallah I can pray 5 times a day and become the best version of my self I possibly can. Yet I still do sin such as getting my ears pierced but one day inshallah I can to a theme of to show my dedication to Allah
Bro I was a muslimcel just enjoy your life instead of beiliving in a god that might not exist keep learning

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and truthhurts
Never talked ill of herโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Just said thatโ€™s what the bible says which claims god came out of a vagina which isnโ€™t true
it isnt god that "came out of a vagina" it is god the son that came upon us, not the divine, but the human nature

• +1
Based but why preach about Religion in an incel forum :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, ur only gonna get negative reactions

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo and truthhurts
And hows that worshipping working out for you? Last time i checked all muslim people live in shitholes in misery.

at least jews are smart and rich, them being chosen makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
For many years I neglected my faith to Allah and for to many days was life a living nightmare with problems left, right and centre. But now not my people now that I have a stronger faith to Allah I feel more confident in life and also Iโ€™m very grateful that my prayers are being answered the to the almighty god.
Alhamdullilah
Prayed everyday since 2 years, but Allah keep playing with me. I made him thousands of prayers and I have nothing. Im at the worst point in my life. I think about leaving religion, maybe its all fake. 2 years of strong faith fading out slowly these days

(And beside praying Im a good person always helping being nice around but now my only wish is to hurt everyone as much as possible en enjoy myself. See how ALLAH destroyed me ? He destroyed me and I hate it all)

And hows that worshipping working out for you? Last time i checked all muslim people live in shitholes in misery.

at least jews are smart and rich, them being chosen makes sense.
Muslim here and I was a good one for 2 years but it did nothing im in hell I want to kill myself so you're right it hadnt helped me at ALL fuck everything Imma blow my head off with a fucking gunshot loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
Muslim here and I was a good one for 2 years but it did nothing im in hell I want to kill myself so you're right it hadnt helped me at ALL fuck everything Imma blow my head off with a fucking gunshot loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Obviously a fake muskim

Allah made your an incel never forget faggot

Alhamdullilah

Allah is the red genie from Alladdin

Obviously a fake muskim
On Allah my brother what you're doing is wrong here, you can't judge me like that dont call me a fake muslim when I dedicated my life to Allah these past 2 years on Allah bro its rare that I get angry from a message on internet but dont tell me things like that dont call me a fake muslim on your post dedicated to Allah and your religious life when you have absolutely NO idea how my life is bro just dont you dont even have the right to do that only Allah can

Alhamdullilah
DNRD, ALLAH AIN'T REAL TRUST IN JESUS DON'T BE A NIGERCUCK

• Love it
Reactions: Bomber517
DNRD, ALLAH AIN'T REAL TRUST IN JESUS DON'T BE A NIGERCUCK
Thought it was BitchBoy and i was happy, but then saw name and custom title and dissapointed
Angry The Head GIF by HBO ASIA

• WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Allah is as fictional as the red genie
Yes in your belief and in that sense. I can understand. Its like for me and the Hindi gods like Shiva, they're all fictional, so I can understand you.

Yes in your belief and in that sense. I can understand. Its like for me and the Hindi gods like Shiva, they're all fictional, so I can understand you.
Not in my belief but in reality. Allah objectively isn't real.

are you really a muslim?

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back