Never give a woman your dick measurements, just give her objects for a frame of reference.

skull_mogger

skull_mogger

CEO of Cumming in Bottles
If a woman asks you how big your dick is, under no circumstances should you give her a measurement in inches or cm, give her a physical object she would have in her household that can be used as a frame of reference.

I once gave a woman my penis size in inches, she acted like it was nothing special, but then I told her the size in reference to a water bottle, and she acted more interested. Moral of the story is, women have girl-inches and shit, so even if you are legit unfrauded 8 inches, telling her that you're 8 inches will just make her think of the 6 inch guy she fucked who also said he was 8 inches.

water thread tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mouthbreath and 22 others
zero

• So Sad
Reactions: skull_mogger
Half a horse cock

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
>wait how big is your dick?
>pretty sure my ex had like 11 inch dick
>that’s what he said
>like how big compared to a water bottle?

0F576E02 69D0 4169 819C F84DD22106BD

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 4797, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
If a woman asks you how big your dick is, under no circumstances should you give her a measurement in inches or cm, give her a physical object she would have in her household that can be used as a frame of reference.

I once gave a woman my penis size in inches, she acted like it was nothing special, but then I told her the size in reference to a water bottle, and she acted more interested. Moral of the story is, women have girl-inches and shit, so even if you are legit unfrauded 8 inches, telling her that you're 8 inches will just make her think of the 6 inch guy she fucked who also said he was 8 inches.

water thread tbh
good shit

• Love it
or just lie about your size too?

water thread tbh
in conclusion, women are retarded

or just lie about your size too?
doesn't work for example if you say 9 inches and you're 7.5 you could get a girl who knows it's most likely BS or a girl who thinks thats really small, if you give an object of comparison it solves that problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I claim 2

• +1
just show her ur dickpic retard

I would say that it is longer than my hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back