Never interrupt a normie’s bluepilled rants

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Sometimes a blackpill-esque topic is introduced to the conversation with normies. This can be intentional or random

NEVER interrupt a normie BLUEPILLED rant. They are not receptive to blackpill knowledge

Their monkey brains will attack. They’re programmed to.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xefo, EverythingMaxxer, Chico Chicowski and 6 others
What's an example of a "bluepilled rant"?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Going2KillMyself
What's an example of a "bluepilled rant"?
When they literally give examples of their beliefs like personality theory, rejecting looks theory.

For example I was recently on the receiving end of a baseless rant about how hair loss is natural and should be embraced. Yes I have heard this. No it was not a meme.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain and thecel
Women don't care about looks tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee, Lars, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
Totally bro. masculinity and frame bro ! Moneymaxx bro !
women dont care about those things, I saw a manlet with stacy the other day, therefore your argument is invalid

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself

Exactly what is happening here. He is so stunned he gives a huge dose of cope saying stupid shit be even normie standards saying he wouldn't even get necessary surgery

• JFL
women dont care about those things, I saw a manlet with stacy the other day, therefore your argument is invalid
Jfl this ain’t even a meme this is exactly how normies think!

Then there’s 2nd level normies who at least cite some bluepilled studies about women claiming to love personality. These same normies then acknowledge that the women love “bad boys” (Aka handsome chads) and then settle down in their 30s or whatever.

The blackpill is not a meme. It’s closer to reality than the normies care to admit

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
When they literally give examples of their beliefs like personality theory, rejecting looks theory.

For example I was recently on the receiving end of a baseless rant about how hair loss is natural and should be embraced. Yes I have heard this. No it was not a meme.
They say it to not hurt someone's feelings. Everyone knows the 5'2" subhuman gets rejected because of his looks but they tell him to be confident so he doesn't get depressed.

• +1

Exactly what is happening here. He is so stunned he gives a huge dose of cope saying stupid shit be even normie standards saying he wouldn't even get necessary surgery

I’m telling u. The forum autists here probably have a better vision of the world than normies. But we need normies to keep society functioning and to mog them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and Adriana Lima
Jfl this ain’t even a meme this is exactly how normies think!

Then there’s 2nd level normies who at least cite some bluepilled studies about women claiming to love personality. These same normies then acknowledge that the women love “bad boys” (Aka handsome chads) and then settle down in their 30s or whatever.

The blackpill is not a meme. It’s closer to reality than the normies care to admit
yeh I was channeling the redpill youtuber logic

• +1
They say it to not hurt someone's feelings. Everyone knows the 5'2" subhuman gets rejected because of his looks but they tell him to be confident so he doesn't get depressed.

Sometimes I think this but then I realize MANY MANY NORMIES TRULY BELIEVE THIS SHIT. Yeah some will say it as a joke, but I really think the blackpill is a foreign concept to them

Sometimes I think this but then I realize MANY MANY NORMIES TRULY BELIEVE THIS SHIT. Yeah some will say it as a joke, but I really think the blackpill is a foreign concept to them
Blackpill is known by everyone but people don't want to admit it. Even when I was "bluepilled" by my Chad friends, they said I should be slaying because of my looks (height and frame).

• +1
Blackpill is known by everyone but people don't want to admit it. Even when I was "bluepilled" by my Chad friends, they said I should be slaying because of my looks (height and frame).

My experiences are different. Maybe I’m just surrounded by bluepilled cucks. Whatever.

I’ll still never admit the importance of looks irl or stop normies who talk about it. It gets me nowhere

I don’t see anything wrong with believing that people should embrace a natural consequence of aging. But of course I’m all for hairmaxxing lol

• JFL
I don’t see anything wrong with believing that people should embrace a natural consequence of aging. But of course I’m all for hairmaxxing lol

What good is hair without youth and collagen? Also the process of aging for most means anti hair maxxing

• +1
Reactions: thecel