Never squint to hard with bad underyesupport and if you have small eyes

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
Never do that shit
If you have poor undereyesupport
Squinting slightly can be natural and it’s okay
I wonder i got Huge iois while squinting And staring at girls like aspie I thought I had giga hunter eyes
They smiled or stared back and played with their hair in a flirtatious way
But anyway don’t it won’t make you eye area look better
Just look normal and calm without cortisol look
And you will look better
 
Last edited:
I am sorry you got no reply
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
ramblings of a schizophrenic patient
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 5683
not a pixel
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
46
Views
269
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
trustfund
Replies
0
Views
12
trustfund
trustfund
GrandInquisitor
Replies
36
Views
159
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top