Never too late to ascend

the pills shouldnt be an all or nothing type thing to judge your outlook on life, you need to take the information from each pill and come to a conclusion based on your own personal experiences and observations. they are simply guides.

however the bluepill is mostly complete utter bullshit

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 1707
i think it's a balance act tbh. you can be average looking but your personality and demeanor has to be a manly one. however, i think often times "manly" demeanor gets confused and guys just tend to try to "act" alpha when in reality they're still a beta inside. i think you can be a good guy that's respectful and whatnot but you have to also be able to be there when shit hits the fan in terms of how to handle a situation/problems and your own emotions. i think the biggest thing us young "men" have to really learn is to be REAL men + getting our looks to the maximum potential.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Gandy and o'pry prove the blackpill: Beta, mentalcel nobodies that are still among some of the highest status, wealthy and highest SMV men alive, because of their looks only.

Had they been any worse-looking, they would've ended up living an irrelevant life probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
OP ANYTHING TO ADD? This thread was marvellous, should be pinned.

Bump.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Is it worth becoming psl God at 24 or better to stay obese?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and the next o'pry
That autistic manlet pygmie makes me wanna punch my screen