Never too late to ascend

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
From all the years since I found looks theory I never understood why people were calling david gandy the G.O.A.T I mean he’s really good looking, but I have always thought that are better ones than him. but everything changed when I read this interview.
https://www.celebitchy.com/234131/d...nequality_for_models_in_the_fashion_industry/
The last part of this interview was the best. I got chocked

“I have a fortunate placing of bones and muscles that enables me to do what I do. It’s the reason I work; it’s not a reason I’m better than anyone else. To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot. I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner. All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look. In my head I still think of myself as I was at 15 or 16. The outward perception changes but the inward never really does.”

Mentalcel problems is legit

I mean he had to become a world famous male model to escape from his mentalcel problems.

This is an example of his mentalcel problems

Gandy has really beta mannerisms and can't keep eye contact.. Horrible posture, fidgeting with himself, eyes darting everywhere and looking at the ground. Mousey monotone voice.

I cringe just looking at him in motion

You can tell he was uncool/unathletic/untalented for well over half his life.

Some people underestimate the value of a good personality and good social skils I mean just imagine that you already attract a woman but you got poor social skills

What you gonna talk?

Jaw size?

How good looking gandy is?

You can get away with poor social skills if you are a legit 8/9 out of ten in looks but the lower you are psl the most important it is to have a good personality. low self esteem, emotional weakness, beign socially awkward. Can really affect your interactions with girls if you are sub6

So, what else can we learn?
In my opinion is low BF theory confirmed. Even gandy was incel at high BF. So, what’s your cope now? Go and hit the gym boyo.

(theory) was gandy the first looksmaxxer?

Since he was a major aspie who spent his life playing koeran games 24/7 (why do you think there are no pictures of him before 21 years old, its because he never left the basement playing korean games, starcraft was popular back then figure it out urself), korean developers used his face as one of the characters, since he was the biggest korean game slayer , as a tribute to his iconic gaming skills

This the only picture of a “young gandy

Giving hope to birdcels

With gandy we can learn that your nose is not your problem is your nose.

Check this thread this guy really explain my point https://looksmax.org/threads/the-normie-i-need-a-nosejob-blackpill.35471/

Before you make a nose job make sure your nose is your problem. Because you will get results like this

So, your basically will spend your money. Before any surgery Learn about what is esthetics and what isn’t and if that sugery will really ascend you.

But gandy aged like shit, bro

Well, that’s true but he aged like shit not because he didn’t take care of himself, it was because the companies needed an aged gandy. Just think about this you’re a company(Carolina Herrera, Giorgio Armani,etc.) and you want to attract old people to buy your products. Do you think a prime chico will make those customers to identify with him? not they need someone who they can relate to. That’s why a aged gandy is perfect to attract those customers.

Never too late to start something

But gandy was no Jordan barret (who stared at modeling when he was 13) gandy stared at 21 years old, in the modeling world that’s so fucking old men. If you know about modeling you have to start to build a portafolio but the amount of success gandy found in the modeling world really blows my mind because he was “old” when he stared. Really impressive. Another example?

Sean opry is a good example

If you know sean opry story he got famous after some prom photos. But he wasn’t the slayer he is today

And he didn’t party at 18 years old

standarcels/volcels can kill your sexual interactions

if you are a volcel and can get laid but only want to fuck cute girls you will suffer a lot and will be disappointing. The prefect example is Elliot Rodger he wasn’t that bad looking im sure he could slay in asia and even in latin America. But his main problem was the he felt that he deserved a 8/10 stacy. So when you have that type of high standards and youre a sub 6 is really over and we all know how Elliot story finish jokER

To be honest I think the blue pill is closer to reality than the red pill. The black pill is true that looks do matter but I think looks is also sometimes exaggerated. Because in reality most men are very average looking. If you look around out there the majority of men are between 4-6. And is weird to find a 7 This is at least from what I see. Guys that are super good looking are a small percentage of the male population I would say probably something like 5 per cent. I’m talking young chicos looks. Very few guys look like that. And in contrast very few guys in my opinion are so butt ugly they could never find any woman. All the guys I have known bar maybe one who’s 4 foot 9 has never had sex or had a girlfriend. Most guys I know who are between a 4 and 6 have had girlfriends or had sex. So very few guys are in the top tier of the looks scale or in the lowest of the low so it’s irrelevant to most men. if you look at the statistics 60 per cent of men are in some form of relationship out there according to official UK statistics and over 51 per cent of men are married. And according to the CDC 80 per cent of men between the ages of 40-44 had at least one child at that age. So most men end up marrying or having children. So I think the whole 80/20 rule and the looks factor is exaggerated. I don’t deny looks matter. I’m not blue pilled to think women don’t care about looks. They do care but I think there’s more story than the black pill. I think reality is somewhere in the middle between the blue pill and the black pill. It’s not all blue pill and it’s not all black pill

The worst social crime in the 21st century against men is lying to them about the reality of the sexual marketplace and their place in it. These are probably intelligent, good dudes. If they were taught the reality of female nature, and how little of a chance they had in the sexual market place regardless of how much "game" and money they build; they wouldn't be wasting their time humiliating themselves . The biggest and cruelest problem isn't the rejection, it's the being lied to.

So many guys have bought into the comforting blue pilled lie that looks don't matter to women. They think you just need to have a good personality and be confident, or that you need to have game, or that you need to act like an alpha male tough guy. Nothing could be further from the truth. Attraction is all about good looks. You could betabux and then inevitably get divorce raped, you would still be able to get women with money, but at least you would have the full knowledge that there is no real love or attraction from the women. you wouldn't be humiliated or crushed by the lies. If you were taught the truth they would be making pimp decisions instead of simp decisions.

always keep looksmaxxing I mean this guy would look worse if he didn’t lookmaxx(gymcelling)not a chad but he’s getting laid bro. isn’t it the important thing?
david gandy The first and the greatest lookmaxer who has ever lived

Well, like today is November first I want to give a shoutout for all of those poster who left us (nibba, beautiful bones, Bbc Takeover, and all of those great poster from lookism.net) never forget they are with lord gandy now.

Attachments

• 1572583547471.png
    1572583547471.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, BrahminBoss, bradpittshairline and 37 others
Gandy himself says he hates his big nose lol, he said hes insecure af and that he ascended by leaning out as an adult

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'8manlet, ZyzzReincarnate and 8 others
Im dying of laughing after this

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Your 100% correct

reality is a mix of all the pills tbh

you just need to take it with a grain of salt and use it to your advantage for thefuture.

many men need to know the truth about what’s happening and to stop brainwashing themselves into thinking it’s all about “personality”

Also mental problems and Childhood trauma can fuck you up for life if you don’t actively work to heal.

all in all its not as difficult as people make it out to be to be romantically successful but it’s always gonna be easier for good looking people or people without fucked up childhoods, it’s a fact of life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, sub6manletnozygos, noped and 11 others
Phenomenal thread OP, repped.
Deserve reddit gold tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and the next o'pry
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, IndianJock, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
Im dying of laughing after this
no you're dying inside because your psl gods aren't the slayers you thought they were :lul: now go rope

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
Your 100% correct

reality is a mix of all the pills tbh

you just need to take it with a grain of salt and use it to your advantage for thefuture.

many men need to know the truth about what’s happening and to stop brainwashing themselves into thinking it’s all about “personality”

Also mental problems and Childhood trauma can fuck you up for life if you don’t actively work to heal.

all in all its not as difficult as people make it out to be to be romantically successful but it’s always gonna be easier for good looking people it’s a fact of life.
you're right. there should be a new pill that mix them all

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Kade, Wannabe6ft2 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and KrissKross
thank you bro

legit, I have to be honest with you I felt kind of disappointed when I realize opry wasn't a true slayer
i'll be honest, i never understood the appeal of o'pry and gandy. yes they're above average, but they never struck me as the type of guys that get girls wet instantly. imo, that's somebody like jeremy meeks.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and the next o'pry
Gandy himself says he hates his big nose lol, he said hes insecure af and that he ascended by leaning out as an adult
youre right but it stops the cope about your nose is your problem

thank you bro

legit, I have to be honest with you I felt kind of disappointed when I realize opry wasn't a true slayer
Hold up, it doesn't say he wasn't a slayer. It says he flirted with girls a lot remember. That has to count for something. Life fuel that he was dumped on prom tho, I didn't even go to my prom :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, diggbicc, MammothActuary and 1 other person
I wish it was me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ascension and Sasaz2
Hold up, it doesn't say he wasn't a slayer. It says he flirted with girls a lot remember. That has to count for something. Life fuel that he was dumped on prom tho, I didn't even go to my prom :feelscry:
okay but this sean opry in this forum consider one of the most handsome guys in the world, so youre expecting him to slay a lot of prime jbs his whole life. that's why I said hes not a true slayer but he's a slayed and he flirted with girls but his brother was getting all the attention not him

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
why could I smell the estrogen on that nigger faggot in the interview?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, diggbicc, chadpreetinthemaking and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
in the comments say he's gay
lol precisely. ngl it's mostly gay dudes that are obsessed with male models, look at any male model page that isn't targeted towards jb (so no manu rios etc)
and you will find overwhelmingly majority gay guys leaving heart eyes etc

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and the next o'pry
lol precisely. ngl it's mostly gay dudes that are obsessed with male models, look at any male model page that isn't targeted towards jb (so no manu rios etc)
and you will find overwhelmingly majority gay guys leaving heart eyes etc
legit

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Gandy don't ascended in reality, he was much better looking before, his nose is much more worst now in all angles too, is not even more straight from the FRONT (now).

In these videos you can see that he don't have problems

He looks very very NT and confident in the videos above and others videos too. The young photo of him is of a video

His change is obviously some bone growth and gym, not much, also, i don't understand you comparing his nose with the girls, the nose of Gandy is not ideal, but is very good shaped from the front, have good thickness and is better than these girls too, now maybe not, but when he was young totally.

If Gandy has mental problems like extremely anxiety and much shyness so he will not even be a model in first place.

Playing games too is normal, because is addicting and everyone play them too, is not a "mentalcel" or "aspie" thing...

About Sean O'Pry and Gandy don't slayng in teenage i already know, in fact, i remember of this thread or i am having a deja vu, basically i can't believe too much (can have easy explanations), also the Print of conversations about Sean is obviously girls coping because can't stand a fucking chance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
you're right. there should be a new pill that mix them all
There is. It's the purple pill. Nobody accepts it because they they think it's some sort of gay pill, but in reality it's just a mix of blue/red/black pills.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 1707
Got in expecting to see some PSL oldcel rotter's before-afters from jaw surgery and what I got instead was

something I did not even read

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2227
Playing games too is normal, because is addicting and everyone play them too, is not a "mentalcel" or "aspie" thing...
Gamer cel cope. It is most definitely a failo and only a Chad can afford failos as we well know. Gaming is not a normie thing, everyone who identifies as a gamer these days is looked upon as a future ER, and thats a fact.
@disillusioned am I wrong? Gaming is full of cucks and aspies these days.

no you're dying inside because your psl gods aren't the slayers you thought they were :lul: now go rope

I already showed why this thread don't make sense at all, also, i never said that they are slayers or even worshipped them, is a already stated fact that Gandy, O'Pry, Barrett, Chico and some others are "kings" of PSL, and is since the old Lookism.
Gamer cel cope. It is most definitely a failo and only a Chad can afford failos as we well know. Gaming is not a normie thing, everyone who identifies as a gamer these days is looked upon as a future ER, and thats a fact.
@disillusioned am I wrong? Gaming is full of cucks and aspies these days.

I don't think so, almost everyone that i know play games, even my Uncle who was a chad slayer tall asf played lot games...

Last edited:

What you mean? my English is not so good and i typing fast, but yes is true, he tell me about the name and how were the games in his decade (90s).

Also, saiyng that gamers are mentalcels that will kill people is the biggest retarded thing that I've ever read, seems really like a soyboyfag leftist shit.

Last edited:
What you mean? my English is not so good and i typing fast, but yes is true, he tell me about the name and how were the games in his decade (90s).

Also, saiyng that gamers are mentalcels that will kill people is the biggest retarded thing that I've ever read, seems really like a soyboyfag leftist shit.
I was highlighting the fact that you said he WAS a chad BEFORE he started playing games. Implying that gaming made him no longer chad.
And I am not saying that about gamers, but thats what normies say.

why could I smell the estrogen on that nigger faggot in the interview?
Nah, that’s just the scent you secreted from watching Gandy in motion

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I was highlighting the fact that you said he WAS a chad BEFORE he started playing games. Implying that gaming made him no longer chad.
And I am not saying that about gamers, but thats what normies say.

Ah yes, i writed wrong, i corrected what i said now, in fact, i tried to say that he is chad before, because he is old now obviously, but no, he played games in his entire childhood and puberty, and the photos of him at 20 years old is very insane, tall asf and aryan good looking face, i feel really bad talking with him because he say about his old history and already said about his slaying histories (he is married now)...

Last edited:
Got in expecting to see some PSL oldcel rotter's before-afters from jaw surgery and what I got instead was

something I did not even read
Ngl I had the same thing in mind, still a good post nonetheless

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry
Our long-lost twin, the Esau to our Jacob, the RedPill, is pretty underrated here IMO just like they tend to underrate us. I do think personality matters, and by that I mean dominant masculine personality, not bluepill "nice" or moral personality. I obviously favor looks a lot more which is why I choose to regularly post on PSL forums. Also RP tends to ask a lot more out of you in terms of getting socially uncomfortable lol. But yeah at a certain point lookism can't explain how some objectively ugly dudes land good looking chicks, how tons of average dudes have gfs, etc. etc.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Our long-lost twin, the Esau to our Jacob, the RedPill, is pretty underrated here IMO just like they tend to underrate us. I do think personality matters, and by that I mean dominant masculine personality, not bluepill "nice" or moral personality. I obviously favor looks a lot more which is why I choose to regularly post on PSL forums. Also RP tends to ask a lot more out of you in terms of getting socially uncomfortable lol. But yeah at a certain point lookism can't explain how some objectively ugly dudes land good looking chicks, how tons of average dudes have gfs, etc. etc.

Depend, you can explain by other factors (SMV).

Also, avarage people can have GF, but i don't think so about avarage man having a bunch of girls, even more a bunch of GL girls...

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
Depend, you can explain by other factors (SMV).

Also, avarage people can have GF, but i don't think so about avarage man having a bunch of girls, even more a bunch of GL girls...
Yeah absolutely. On the SMV thing, I would personally count "personality" as an SMV component - but in my opinion its more of a thing that can detract from you than add to you. Its even encapsulated in the notion of a shit-test. Women are "testing" you to see if you hold frame, and if you do, that only adds so much, but if you don't you're disqualified. So IMO its not really an opportunity to compensate so much as it is a chance to lose points.
I also agree on the last point. If you're average and you can't find someone decent, you can solve that by probably working on being NT or even alpha. However you can never be a true slayer without having a high PSL. Every average or above average guy I know who has a high body count always has the majority of them be 5s and 6s. I even had a Chadlite friend in high school who banged a lot of 5s and 6s but routinely failed to seal the deal with high SMV girls. The competition at the top is fucking BRUTAL and you can't afford to be slacking in any department.
That said its the simple rule of nature that the overwhelming majority of men will not be slayers.
EDIT: Also guys always add like 2-3 points to the women they bang when reporting in order to raise their ego, both in real life and online. Can't count how many times on forums like these or RP forums someone was like "yeah dude this chick is like a 9" and they post a pic and its a below average asian girl or some shit. Just smdh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry, KrissKross and Deleted member 2227
didnt read

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
I dont know what you mean bra.He just isnt the loud type .But hes still reasonably confident and charming.
Everyone has insecurities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
HOW CAN YOU NOT BE INSECURE WITH SUCH A FAG IN THE ELEVATOR
LOOKS LIKE HE GONNA RAPE HIM

• Love it
dn rd it's over after hs

Gandy don't ascended in reality, he was much better looking before, his nose is much more worst now in all angles too, is not even more straight from the FRONT (now).

In these videos you can see that he don't have problems

He looks very very NT and confident in the videos above and others videos too. The young photo of him is of a video

His change is obviously some bone growth and gym, not much, also, i don't understand you comparing his nose with the girls, the nose of Gandy is not ideal, but is very good shaped from the front, have good thickness and is better than these girls too, now maybe not, but when he was young totally.

If Gandy has mental problems like extremely anxiety and much shyness so he will not even be a model in first place.

About Sean O'Pry and Gandy don't slayng in teenage i already know, in fact, i remember of this thread or i am having a deja vu, basically i can't believe too much (can have easy explanations), also the Print of conversations about Sean is obviously girls coping because can't stand a fucking chance.

about gandy im sure he has improven with his social skills, but hey, he was the one who say he was shy un his puberty. im sure if everyone here become a male model his social skills will improve too because they would receive validation.
about the girls nose is an example that your nose is not your problem is everything else
Yeah absolutely. On the SMV thing, I would personally count "personality" as an SMV component - but in my opinion its more of a thing that can detract from you than add to you. Its even encapsulated in the notion of a shit-test. Women are "testing" you to see if you hold frame, and if you do, that only adds so much, but if you don't you're disqualified. So IMO its not really an opportunity to compensate so much as it is a chance to lose points.
I also agree on the last point. If you're average and you can't find someone decent, you can solve that by probably working on being NT or even alpha. However you can never be a true slayer without having a high PSL. Every average or above average guy I know who has a high body count always has the majority of them be 5s and 6s. I even had a Chadlite friend in high school who banged a lot of 5s and 6s but routinely failed to seal the deal with high SMV girls. The competition at the top is fucking BRUTAL and you can't afford to be slacking in any department.
That said its the simple rule of nature that the overwhelming majority of men will not be slayers.
EDIT: Also guys always add like 2-3 points to the women they bang when reporting in order to raise their ego, both in real life and online. Can't count how many times on forums like these or RP forums someone was like "yeah dude this chick is like a 9" and they post a pic and its a below average asian girl or some shit. Just smdh.
legit

• +1
and then tinder/instagram/bumble came around. the game has changed.

before then all kinds of subhumans who were good dick salesman were getting laid. now women are opening up their tinder and got 20 guys hotter than the genetic trash in front of them trying to spit game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus, Deleted member 1707 and Gonners
i am gl but holy fuck i wish i grow into my face like gandy did

and then tinder/instagram/bumble came around. the game has changed.

before then all kinds of subhumans who were good dick salesman were getting laid. now women are opening up their tinder and got 20 guys hotter than the genetic trash in front of them trying to spit game.
Yeah sure but there's still going to be stratification based on looks that is un-defeat!ble. Imagine you're Chad. You really gonna waste your time trying to game a 6 or even set up a time with them? I wouldn't. I don't even consider them worthy of being with as it is.
Most Chads on those site filter for most attractive girls and are after one night stands. That's partly why sex inequality ends up hurting everyone btw. It's not like every woman is getting a devoted Chad for an LTR, JFL

@Pietrosiek read this thread and start making a change

I'm going sleep i will read it tomorow
Ok i red that shit and that's utter cope. I want to be mentalcel with great face. Imagine foids helping you socialize and being more NT, while ghosting other man, especially those low inhib dudes that i hate. I don't have gandy face so stop coping. Jfl now all high inhib subhumans think they look like gandy LOL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74