Never trust Irish

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Black 4chan neckbeard
Irish are albino nigger slaves, no more sophisticated than your average baby strangling rape nigger ape.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, Steel, Dunkelheit and 13 others
@justinzayn You really gonna let him talk about your people like that?

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 52452, try2beme and 3 others
the irish are the only people willing to fight against the deathnic hordes pouring in their country

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, Hardrada, Slavusz and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Eriot Lodger
True. Angloids mog those inbred dogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, mog_or_be_mogged and Eriot Lodger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and CarrotMaxxer
They aren’t :feelskek:
jfl UK is already 60 percent white, and when you take into account other white ethnicities, they are less than 50 percent

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I think he was just trying to focus on finishing high school or something
It is beyond over for your IQ if you need to focus on finishing high school

Irish people mog, I like them a lot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee, basket, Dunkelheit and 5 others
Irish people mog, I like them a lot.
You have to be a mogger to truly recognize moggers. I mean, I could say someone is great at football, but I haven't even played it since midschool so it doesn't really mean much.

You have to be a mogger to truly recognize moggers. I mean, I could say someone is great at football, but I haven't even played it since midschool so it doesn't really mean much.
I’ve met Irish people, it’s not like I’m just saying stuff.

I’ve met Irish people, it’s not like I’m just saying stuff.
They're very racist though. I'm sure you must've noticed. Although, I guess they're more racist against blacks. They sympathize a lot with Palestinians e.g. because they are colonized and not allowed to govern themselves to the full extent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and Manletmachine
They're very racist though. I'm sure you must've noticed. Although, I guess they're more racist against blacks. They sympathize a lot with Palestinians e.g. because they are colonized and not allowed to govern themselves to the full extent.
I have not noticed any racism, but definitely Islamophobia. They said outright they would nuke Muslim countries. Yet they still treated me nicely. I don’t know if they’re racist against blacks but one of them didn’t even want to say “nigga,” let alone “nigger.”

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Eriot Lodger
I have not noticed any racism, but definitely Islamophobia. They said outright they would nuke Muslim countries. Yet they still treated me nicely. I don’t know if they’re racist against blacks but one of them didn’t even want to say “nigga,” let alone “nigger.”
It's easy to see that if it happened a while ago. They used to be very woke and pro open border, but it's been starting to change. A lot of clashes between nationalists and police, not to mention the outrage after that little girl got stabbed by an asylum seeker. Also, don't forget the little black gymnast girl who didn't get a medal.

• +1
Irish are albino nigger slaves, no more sophisticated than your average baby strangling rape nigger ape.
Same with slavs, Italians, Greeks, Jews, Muslims, Chinese and Indians

Same with slavs, Italians, Greeks, Jews, Muslims, Chinese and Indians
Jews are very gifted and accomplished people. I have nothing but admiration and respect for them.

• Ugh..
Reactions: plukee
It's easy to see that if it happened a while ago. They used to be very woke and pro open border, but it's been starting to change. A lot of clashes between nationalists and police, not to mention the outrage after that little girl got stabbed by an asylum seeker. Also, don't forget the little black gymnast girl who didn't get a medal.

Well, I met them last year actually, a few months ago. We are still in touch. I think although there were a bunch of anti-immigration groups in action, there were also plenty that didn’t feel the same way. Can’t say I’ve experienced any racism from an Irish person. But definitely Islamophobia, but not directed at me per se — just that they didn’t like Islam (in this case, it was a woman and she’s a hardcore feminist).

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Jews are very gifted and accomplished people. I have nothing but admiration and respect for them.
Their verbal iq is higher than average and that’s about it

Their verbal iq is higher than average and that’s about it
Isn't it true that Ashkenazi Jews have the largest penis sizes aside from blacks too? @Michael Myers

Isn't it true that Ashkenazi Jews have the largest penis sizes aside from blacks too? @Michael Myers
No, it’s not true. The average size is practically the same as any other ethnic group. The differences are minimal.

No, it’s not true. The average size is practically the same as any other ethnic group. The differences are minimal.
Are you implying that averages don't differ much between all ethnic groups, including Africans?

• +1
How does someone even have this at there disposal
What you don't have Google image search in Ireland or something? Always 3 decades behind innit.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
What you don't have Google image search in Ireland or something? Always 3 decades behind innit.
I’m micheal Collins maxxing, rest in piss Margery’s thatcher #smokingthatqueenelizabethpack

Are you implying that averages don't differ much between all ethnic groups, including Africans?
That's correct. There was a race-based study in the US with a little less than 2,000 participants and these were the averages (they were sexually active men, so that destroys the "muh sexually active men have much bigger dicks" mega cope:

White Americans: 5.58 x 4.82 (or 5.6 x 4.8)
Black Americans: 5.77 x 4.84 (or 5.8 x 4.8)
Asian Americans: 5.56 x 4.76 (or 5.6 x 4.8)
Native Americans: 5.06 x 4.47 (or 5.1 x 4.5)
Pacific Islanders: 5.85 x 4.68 (or 5.9 x 4.7)

The Pacific Islanders were the longest (5.9) and the thickest were the Black Americans by a tiny margin but when rounded, it was the same as White Americans and Asian Americans. Funny, right? Not to mention, White Americans like to say Asian Americans are the smallest but they had the same size. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: NotAMogger and Eriot Lodger
That's correct. There was a race-based study in the US with a little less than 2,000 participants and these were the averages (they were sexually active men, so that destroys the "muh sexually active men have much bigger dicks" mega cope:

White Americans: 5.58 x 4.82 (or 5.6 x 4.8)
Black Americans: 5.77 x 4.84 (or 5.8 x 4.8)
Asian Americans: 5.56 x 4.76 (or 5.6 x 4.8)
Native Americans: 5.06 x 4.47 (or 5.1 x 4.5)
Pacific Islanders: 5.85 x 4.68 (or 5.9 x 4.7)

The Pacific Islanders were the longest (5.9) and the thickest were the Black Americans by a tiny margin but when rounded, it was the same as White Americans and Asian Americans. Funny, right? Not to mention, White Americans like to say Asian Americans are the smallest but they had the same size. :ROFLMAO:
I mean I'd like to believe this data because it would mean my dick is huge, but I don't feel big. I've seen bigger and I haven't seen many. Mainly a few in some bathhouses and my dad by accident which I'd rather not have seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Michael Myers
I mean I'd like to believe this data because it would mean my dick is huge, but I don't feel big. I've seen bigger and I haven't seen many. Mainly a few in some bathhouses and my dad by accident which I'd rather not have seen.
What's your size? I think huge starts at 9 x 7, other guys are just on the higher end of big if they're like 8 x 6 or whatever. The numbers in that study are actually higher than the mega-study that involved 15,521 men. People try to say those numbers are lower because it's the worldwide average but that's cope, since most participants were white and a few others were Middle Eastern. They also like to claim that they measured both NBP and BP & that men with ED were also measured but this is all bogus. There was an exclusion criteria, no men with ED were measured or those who complained to have a small penis or who had stuff done to their cock. The average we got there was 5.2 x 4.6 and it makes sense if you look at the numbers. Average isn't as high as people make it out to be, it's basically 5 x 4.5 if you ask me. The reason the other studies are giving slightly higher numbers is because there's much less participants, and the less participants there are, the higher the average will be. The more participants, the better because it's more realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
What's your size? I think huge starts at 9 x 7, other guys are just on the higher end of big if they're like 8 x 6 or whatever. The numbers in that study are actually higher than the mega-study that involved 15,521 men. People try to say those numbers are lower because it's the worldwide average but that's cope, since most participants were white and a few others were Middle Eastern. They also like to claim that they measured both NBP and BP & that men with ED were also measured but this is all bogus. There was an exclusion criteria, no men with ED were measured or those who complained to have a small penis or who had stuff done to their cock. The average we got there was 5.2 x 4.6 and it makes sense if you look at the numbers. Average isn't as high as people make it out to be, it's basically 5 x 4.5 if you ask me. The reason the other studies are giving slightly higher numbers is because there's much less participants, and the less participants there are, the higher the average will be. The more participants, the better because it's more realistic.
I'm like 17 cm x 13.5 cm so I guess I'd fall on the higher end of average. I don't think it matters that much, but that girth matters more than length. I also think it's better to be a shower, but that most people are growers. Is there realistically a way to increase erected size through exercise or is that just cope?

that makes at least sense

the irish gotta be my top 5 white people

Theyre not pussies

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme