Finally found my source of oral dutasteride

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Sphinx
Fucking nigger derm will not cage me anymore fuck him and fuck all bluepilled doctors i will gaslight him to death and say "ohhh yea it's your bluepilled cuck cope treatment that made me regrow all these hair .. yea ofc you're the best" , my hair already look much more healthy than on fin go nuclear or go home

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and PickleTheSlayer
Online source?

The first derm I went to was a nw2 (he frauded his pictures online to have nw0, that fucker). Mfer didn't want to prescribe even finasteride and told me it was "too early" (looked straight at his receded hairline when he said that and he flinched) and "risky".

I'm on dutasteride and oral minoxidil now, ofc. If all goes well, I will visit him on purpose one day. He will be balder by then, while I flex with my hair and make him clean my feet or some shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
The first derm I went to was a nw2 (he frauded his pictures online to have nw0, that fucker). Mfer didn't want to prescribe even finasteride and told me it was "too early" (looked straight at his receded hairline when he said that and he flinched) and "risky".

I'm on dutasteride and oral minoxidil now, ofc. If all goes well, I will visit him on purpose one day. He will be balder by then, while I flex with my hair and make him clean my feet or some shit like that.
gaslight that low iq shit to death bro you got this, he will believe his treatments work he prescribed me some low dose topical finasteride which is much less effective than oral fin i wasted so much time while i could probably regain much more if i started dut day 0

• +1
Reactions: glaruz