Never trust Irish

That's correct. There was a race-based study in the US with a little less than 2,000 participants and these were the averages (they were sexually active men, so that destroys the "muh sexually active men have much bigger dicks" mega cope:

White Americans: 5.58 x 4.82 (or 5.6 x 4.8)
Black Americans: 5.77 x 4.84 (or 5.8 x 4.8)
Asian Americans: 5.56 x 4.76 (or 5.6 x 4.8)
Native Americans: 5.06 x 4.47 (or 5.1 x 4.5)
Pacific Islanders: 5.85 x 4.68 (or 5.9 x 4.7)

The Pacific Islanders were the longest (5.9) and the thickest were the Black Americans by a tiny margin but when rounded, it was the same as White Americans and Asian Americans. Funny, right? Not to mention, White Americans like to say Asian Americans are the smallest but they had the same size. :ROFLMAO:
tbh Asian Americans as a label is meaningless because it's not even the same race.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Irish girls look good tbh

Keep barking for daddy’s hog, one day he will let you smell his balls
I thought you were hung, but now I'm not interested anymore. You're just a shitskin dicklet.

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
tbh Asian Americans as a label is meaningless because it's not even the same race.
I just assume they’re talking about East Asians, but they might as well be using South Asians as well. However it’s taboo for us, so I don’t think we were included there. Also, yeah sometimes labels over there are BS. Even Arabs are considered white, which is hilarious.

I just assume they’re talking about East Asians, but they might as well be using South Asians as well. However it’s taboo for us, so I don’t think we were included there. Also, yeah sometimes labels over there are BS. Even Arabs are considered white, which is hilarious.
No, in America, South Asian Americans are always included in these "Asian-American" labels at least from a data/statistics standpoint.

Even the Affirmative Action supreme court case had South Asians in the Asian label.

And yeah Arabs are considered white on the census but not irl by the masses lol

No, in America, South Asian Americans are always included in these "Asian-American" labels at least from a data/statistics standpoint.

Even the Affirmative Action supreme court case had South Asians in the Asian label.

And yeah Arabs are considered white on the census but not irl by the masses lol
The second paragraph was interesting to hear about. I thought AA only applied to AA (African-Americans) since huwhite libs only care for black ethnics instead of anyone else. :ogre:

The second paragraph was interesting to hear about. I thought AA only applied to AA (African-Americans) since huwhite libs only care for black ethnics instead of anyone else. :ogre:
no as in legally South Asian groups fall into the Asian category and are discriminated against when AA takes place lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
no as in legally South Asian groups fall into the Asian category and are discriminated against when AA takes place lol
Damn, that sucks. :feelswah: So it’s only for African-Americans then?

IMG 3017