never understood why people hate black people

View attachment 3098902

Whites actually have a history of eating niggers, whites would eat their black slaves. They also ate egyptians too but they arent black
bro you'r ebetter than to regurgitate the nigger propaganda of "DEY TURNED US INTO CROCODWILES"

also what book is this

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
View attachment 3098902

Whites actually have a history of eating niggers, whites would eat their black slaves. They also ate egyptians too but they arent black
mirin', they were hungry and needed to eat. anyone would do the same if they had no food and were stronger in numbers, although i dont know if i would eat a nigger bc the taste would probs be charred and burnt

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 33711
Thousands of territories pertaining to 109 countries.
They got kicked out because they wouldn’t convert to Christianity, that’s a common misconception as to why they were kicked out.

most now arent but whites ate niggers in the past
some "white" did that, yeah there probably lot of white cannibals historically.
but it's not really an issue in todays society, i doubt you see lot of white cannibals around.

• JFL
bro you'r ebetter than to regurgitate the nigger propaganda of "DEY TURNED US INTO CROCODWILES"

also what book is this
dang niggers are advanced as fuck! Niggers created a time machine to go back hundreds of years ago to convince the muslims to write a false account of seeing europeans(kaffirs) eating niggers

didnt know they were smart like that

mirin', they were hungry and needed to eat. anyone would do the same if they had no food and were stronger in numbers, although i dont know if i would eat a nigger bc the taste would probs be charred and burnt
Season 5 Omg GIF by NBC

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
some "white" did that, yeah there probably lot of white cannibals historically.
but it's not really an issue in todays society, i doubt you see lot of white cannibals around.
yea idk why we're arguing about the past, its obvious majority of europeans in the modern era have transcended beyond primal shit like this

They do influence your life though. Do you allow it like cattle do?
i have zero jewish influence legit have more christian influence
schizo blame jews on every problems in their life. im not that type of problem.

dang niggers are advanced as fuck! Niggers created a time machine to go back hundreds of years ago to convince the muslims to write a false account of seeing europeans(kaffirs) eating niggers

didnt know they were smart like that
im not saying i dont believe it lol, i dont believe the part you said about white slave masters eating their slaves bc thats just bs propaganda (even if it were true the 1870 us census shows 70% of slave owners were kikes anyway)

• JFL
IMG 1263

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Tabula Rasa
yea idk why we're arguing about the past, its obvious majority of europeans in the modern era have transcended beyond primal shit like this
well that goes the other way, i doubt most african americans are primal monkeys.

They got kicked out because they wouldn’t convert to Christianity, that’s a common misconception as to why they were kicked out.
Heheh, tell me about the reason they were kicked out from pre-Christianism times

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Deleted member 33711
well that goes the other way, i doubt most african americans are primal monkeys.
literally every statistic, news article, videos of blacks and africa says otherwise to that

the only reason jews are fucking us over rn is bc they're manipulate, slimy snakes who at every chance grasp onto power and fuck everybody else over even when said ppl helped them before

theres a reasons those cucks have been kicked out of like 109 countries, they're sleazy scum

we as a people just have to wake up. they're easy to remove, similar to vermin. if they were untouchable godlike masters of manipulation hitler wouldnt of genocided them and kicked them out :ROFLMAO: all it requires is a mass awakening for the juden to collapse
they aren't master manipulators, they only are because of your weak subhuman values that had their ideologies break into your homes:ogre: i literally have never heard the concept of gays actually existing en masse until i had unrestricted access to the internet,

niggas indoctrinating your children in schools rn, if only whites revolted against their masters even once (which never happened) and probably won't happen, only civil war with ethnics to keep them distracted

sure all arab leaders rn are literally jewish, including the egyptian president, but there's constant revolts jfl, noone likes this nigger, just like every MENA country,

but with math present, the % of success is just gonna be much higher, we've seen how history plays out, you never know if you don't try, i don't think i've seen a white militia group dedicated to destroy jews, lmao that tells me everything i need to know about whites rn, it's genuinely all larp no offense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
i have zero jewish influence legit have more christian influence
schizo blame jews on every problems in their life. im not that type of problem.
It's hard to escape from the bluepill hole I know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and Deleted member 33711
Heheh, tell me about the reason they were kicked out from pre-Christianism times
For being troublemakers, but they did get kicked out a few times for not converting to Christianity.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
It's hard to escape from the bluepill hole I know
u gonna tell me LGBTQ and shit like this is jewish influence
just you know, i dont buy into that gay shit anyways

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 33711 and cromagnon
they aren't master manipulators, they only are because of your weak subhuman values that had their ideologies break into your homes:ogre: i literally have never heard the concept of gays actually existing en masse until i had unrestricted access to the internet,

niggas indoctrinating your children in schools rn, if only whites revolted against their masters even once (which never happened) and probably won't happen, only civil war with ethnics to keep them distracted

sure all arab leaders rn are literally jewish, including the egyptian president, but there's constant revolts jfl, noone likes this nigger, just like every MENA country,

but with math present, the % of success is just gonna be much higher, we've seen how history plays out, you never know if you don't try, i don't think i've seen a white militia group dedicated to destroy jews, lmao that tells me everything i need to know about whites rn, it's genuinely all larp no offense
lets address this reply

• +1
u gonna tell me LGBTQ and shit like this is jewish influence
just you know, i dont buy into that gay shit anyways
@Debetro They make the perfect goyim :ROFLMAO:.

For being troublemakers, but they did get kicked out a few times for not converting to Christianity.
when you are a minority with different religious beliefs are the majority you will always be shuned out
so yeah no shit jews got kicked out, they were most of time minorities outside of israel
so when they see like 1% of the population having different values, the people won't like that.
its not even only for christianity, legit everywhere with an already established set of religious beliefs will not accept foreign way of thinking

• JFL
i agree, they arent master manipulators, and they only control us rn because they've snuck into positions of power and pushed weak accepting loving ideologies onto us

"never happened"? i guess we'll iugnore the 109 times they were kicked out of european countries, genocided by hitler, etc etc etc

also not true, whites are waking up, we arent directing our hate to simply ethnics anymore, lots of euros are aware of the JQ

• +1
No one hates them but because foids are not attracted to blacks there is inherent friction between whites and blacks.
I know many thick white girls who have gotten their cheeks clapped by black dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Deleted member 33711
what does this even mean? why would i give a shit about the arab world retard

atomwaffen
the base
patriot front
etc
etc
etc...
you're retarded and have done 0 research into this topic i can see

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
"never happened"? i guess we'll iugnore the 109 times they were kicked out of european countries, genocided by hitler, etc etc etc

also not true, whites are waking up, we arent directing our hate to simply ethnics anymore, lots of euros are aware of the JQ
Nah, you guys should just give up and let the jews conquer.

atomwaffen
the base
patriot front
etc
etc
etc...
you're retarded and have done 0 research into this topic i can see
the nazi tried to kill all jews and they just became the definition of evil
shit not gonna happen again jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and Deleted member 33711
Race bait threads never get banned I suppose :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 33711
thts just bc humans are violent in general, we're still human, we arent gods
yea but you criticize all other race every race has problems but whites are just this angel race that doesnt do anything bad.

atleast according to you which if you take a look at your history and current behaviors its clear whites seem to be the most malevolent group atleast on a global scale

atleast according to you which if you take a look at your history and current behaviors its clear whites seem to be the most malevolent group atleast on a global scale
ok show me a source which shows we commit substanstially more violence than any other race

• +1
the nazi tried to kill all jews and they just became the definition of evil
shit not gonna happen again jfl
"definition of evil"

id bargain they were pretty based, actually

the only people i know that have insane hatred towards jews are always schizo
never seen an exception
You’re deluded watch Europa the last battle bud

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
if i did the same for any group of people it would also be huge.
the list of "white" and "blacks" crimes are also pretty fucking big
You don't get it don't you. What they learn with their teachings explictly advocates for it. I'm not arguing with someone so set back and close-minded.

You’re deluded watch Europa the last battle bud
@anthony111553 watched it now all he does is read evola all day

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and wishIwasSalludon
"definition of evil"

jfl fucking retard when someone compare something to anything nazi related (hitler etc..) probably means that shit is evil and bad

"definition of evil"

i hope you dont live in the delusion that most people think hitler was based, your "white" countries fought agaisnt that guy and you call him based
most normal people that aren't schizo don't think very nice of it.

ok show me a source which shows we commit substanstially more violence than any other race
whites killed more people in india in 40 years than the entire mongol invasions which lasted hundreds of years...

africans dont have solidified record keeping or statistics because its a massive dump
It's because you broke into Africa and stole all the records and are hiding them in your room

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Because all groups naturally hate outsiders and employ various cognitive biases to make their group look good and the outsiders to look bad. In the case of black people the problem is magnified by various social and economic issues.

It's not like there aren't a significant number of black people who hate white people though.

Imagine if you lived in Manitowoc county, next to the Averys, and a lot of the white people you encountered were of that ilk, but all the black people you knew were college educated. You'd probably hate white people if that were the case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, darkness97 and wishIwasSalludon
i hope you dont live in the delusion that most people think hitler was based, your "white" countries fought agaisnt that guy and you call him based
most normal people that aren't schizo don't think very nice of it.
i do think hitler was based

• +1