never understood why people hate black people

jfl fucking retard when someone compare something to anything nazi related (hitler etc..) probably means that shit is evil and bad
because the average person is braindead

Why? Argentina is the whitest hispanic country and their country is a economic shithole lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
The reason they don't commit in mass atrocities is becase they never had access to the material needed
dawg you dont need super advanced weapons to fight wars and civilization started in the middle east and then went to east asia then to southern european and even sub saharan africa before it reached north west europe

yet even in the thousands of years other groups had civilization they still didnt kill eachother as much as europeans

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
what does this even mean? why would i give a shit about the arab world retard
you should care, because we are the last beacon of light, also because your slave ancestors sent bombs to complete kalergi plan

WW3 will be jews and cumskin empire against the true islamic empire

you're retarded and have done 0 research into this topic i can see
i don't have to, they have done nothing, and are satanic larpers jfl, even hitler allied with jews to send them all to palestine, how can you even edmire a person that allied with muslims, your own enemy :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
i was looking through my files for this for half an hour to respond to that
Over if you don't have your soyjaks organized by country and type of person you want to offend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
dawg you dont need super advanced weapons to fight wars and civilization started in the middle east and then went to east asia then to southern european and even sub saharan africa before it reached north west europe

yet even in the thousands of years other groups had civilization they still didnt kill eachother as much as europeans
View attachment 3098944
very hard to find historical records of 4500 years again outside of europeans/mesopotamia gonna be honest with you
this map is not very surprising.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
you should care, because we are the last beacon of light, also because your slave ancestors sent bombs to complete kalergi plan

WW3 will be jews and cumskin empire against the true islamic empire
the last beacon of light in question:

• JFL
i dont believe the part you said about white slave masters eating their slaves bc thats just bs propaganda
I dont get why you @Debetro and @Lebgfinal are so shocked that white would eat niggers:lul: its literally one of the least bad things whites have done throughout history.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and cromagnon
Over if you don't have your soyjaks organized by country and type of person you want to offend
this guy probably rots every day on 4chan
- Loves hitlers and hates jews
- Super racist and white supremacist
- Love soyjacks
- Probably think earth is flat and that everything is fake
All stereotypes are combined

very hard to find historical records of 4500 years again outside of europeans/mesopotamia gonna be honest with you
this map is not very surprising.
your acting as if we dont have thousands of years of records of egyptian, sudanese, chinese, and middle eastern history. Stop the fucking cope the stats dont lie

I dont get why you @Debetro and @Lebgfinal are so shocked that white would eat niggers:lul: its literally one of the least bad things whites have done throughout history.
im not surprised at all, i dont know why you think i am
everyone has done horrible shit in history, its just hard to find the track record of every savage tribes that existed
so most of what we know is what we recorded of it

• +1
- Love soyjacks
youre so mean lebg

your acting as if we dont have thousands of years of records of egyptian, sudanese, chinese, and middle eastern history. Stop the fucking cope the stats dont lie
yea and they also appear on the map
the chinese did as much as the whites did for technology, that is true.
also mesopotamia is like the middle east if you dont know

• +1
- Love soyjacks
this is all true

View attachment 3098944
all of them had shit record keeping lets be fr, europeans arent more violent than anyone else. if that were really true we would still be savages on the street killing eachother but the modern day reflection of europeans shows that we are relatively peaceful compared to literally everyone else lets be fr. past doesnt even matter, its all about the modern era tbh anyway and whos the most ascended beyond their primal instincts and thats us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
im not saying i dont believe it lol, i dont believe the part you said about white slave masters eating their slaves bc thats just bs propaganda (even if it were true the 1870 us census shows 70% of slave owners were kikes anyway)
imagine having dozens of food choices but then you think "hmm that nigger looks yummy"

the truth in history, what made us what we are today is mostly:
Mesopotamia and near that area of the world, writing, the wheel and most shit we know today goes from here.
The chinese also developed some things independly, some asians invented shit too
But realistically most of africa is bland of any worthwhile discoveries, america is too but america is a superpower which africa never was close to be.
So yeah, I suppose white/arabs/asians countries historically are more useful than the indigenous americans or australian aboriginals, not racist, just realistic.

imagine having dozens of food choices but then you think "hmm that nigger looks yummy"
fake bs rumor.

i only believe the portuguese sailors cookin up a niggr and eating him bc it was a last resort. nobody would eat a nigger as their first chpice

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
the truth in history, what made us what we are today is mostly:
Mesopotamia and near that area of the world, writing, the wheel and most shit we know today goes from here.
The chinese also developed some things independly, some asians invented shit too
But realistically most of africa is bland of any worthwhile discoveries, america is too but america is a superpower which africa never was close to be.
So yeah, I suppose white/arabs/asians countries historically are more useful than the indigenous americans or australian aboriginals, not racist, just realistic.
youre racist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian and wishIwasSalludon
all of them had shit record keeping lets be fr,
bro arabs were so good at record keeping that they preserved thousands of years of classical european culture which otherwise would have been destroyed by barbarians from the north

which was later rediscovered during the crusades

Honour and morality was always present unlike in other populations. Mongolians wiped off 1/7 population, whites never have done such killing in masse. This is just one example, don't make me do a compilation of all the fucked up things non-white people have done during history.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
Mongolians wiped off 1/7 population,
the ironic thing is whites killed more people in 40 years than mongols did throught all of human history

• Woah
This is just one example, don't make me do a compilation of all the fucked up things non-white people have done during history
they have its just whites do it the most

the ironic thing is whites killed more people in 40 years than mongols did throught all of human history
bs article the reason so many pajeets died is bc thery couldnt farm correctly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and wishIwasSalludon
the faminine happened because brits took so much food and other resources that they starved to death:lul:

Which 40 years are we talking about?
hes talking about when pajeets couldnt farm correctly and blamed it all on wypipo and their muh colonialism

• JFL
whatever man look the point is your coping, you hate blacks because theyre the lowest in the social ladder thats it.

You hate blacks for the same reason normies hate autistic people or incels.

• JFL
they have its just whites do it the most
I mean, Indo-Aryans would not even look at the faces of Dravidians because they believed it created negative karma energy.

But honour and morality was always present. Whites are probably the most sensible people when not counting some bastard exceptions.

• +1
whatever man look the point is your coping, you hate blacks because theyre the lowest in the social ladder thats it.

You hate blacks for the same reason normies hate autistic people or incels.
i hate blacks because they commit crime and act degenerate in public spaces, steal shit, murder people, act like retards everywhere, dont have jobs, contirbute nothing of value to society, etc

• JFL
I mean, Indo-Aryans would not even look at the faces of Dravidians because they believed it created negative karma energy.

But honour and morality was always present. Whites are probably the most sensible people when not counting some bastard exceptions.
where to read more on this

• +1
thats cage imagine being so ugly people dont wanna look at you because they believe it brings negative energy

• JFL
hes talking about when pajeets couldnt farm correctly and blamed it all on wypipo and their muh colonialism
how could they not know how to farm nigga, every race farms, even arabs in barren desert will farm date trees

aren't they vegetarian too :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Debetro and cromagnon
how could they not know how to farm nigga, every race farms, even arabs in barren desert will farm date trees

aren't they vegetarian too :feelskek:
because theyre dirty shitskin pajeets with a pea brain

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 78207
I have it saved somewhere.

Aryans established castes and would only mate with their own. The Indo-European invaders arrived in India around 1400 BCE and immediately implemented measures to promote high birth rates in the best elements of the population (identified with the Aryan invaders) and low birth rates in the worst (identified with the Negroid-Dravidian stratum). . The entire caste system was really a great eugenic process in which the chandala (a term also used by Nietzsche to define the morality of Jews and Christians), the Dalit, the pariah, the untouchable, the casteless, the considered inferior, was subjected to a horrendous lifestyle (using only the clothes of corpses, drinking only water from stagnant areas or animal tracks, not allowing his women to get assisted in childbirth, prohibiting washing, working as executioners, undertakers, latrine cleaners and an unpleasant etc.) that favored diseases being endemic among their people, so they dropped like flies and that their numbers never ran amok, constituting a danger to the best. We are, therefore, facing an example of negative eugenics, that is, limiting the procreation of the worst. These measures are included in the Code of Manú (the legendary Indo-Aryan legislator who laid the foundations of caste hierarchy). According to the scientist Theodosius Dobzhansky, a renowned Ukrainian geneticist, "The Indian caste system has been the greatest genetic experiment ever carried out by man" ("Genetic Diversity and Human Equality").

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
i hate blacks because they commit crime and act degenerate in public spaces, steal shit, murder people, act like retards everywhere, dont have jobs, contirbute nothing of value to society, etc
you really dont see it do you?

" I hate incels becuase they shoot up schools, rape women, are retrarded, dont have jobs and contribute nothing to society"

- normies

The hatred comes first then the justification, you hate blacks for what they are not what they do. If blacks ended world hunger, built tech that accelerates us 10000 years into the future

they collect all the infinity stones and end every one of humanitys problems youd still complain.

Its why you hate african immigrants despite them being more educated and having higher test scores than native born whites

you really dont see it do you?

" I hate incels becuase they shoot up schools, rape women, are retrarded, dont have jobs and contribute nothing to society"

- normies

The hatred comes first then the justification, you hate blacks for what they are not what they do. If blacks ended world hunger, built tech that accelerates us 10000 years into the future

they collect all the infinity stones and end every one of humanitys problems youd still complain.

Its why you hate african immigrants despite them being more educated and having higher test scores than native born whites
i wouldnt complain, i would be fine with blacks if that were the case but it is not lol :forcedsmile:

im not an incel im a normje

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon